Adding XBox Live to a Child Account

Discus and support Adding XBox Live to a Child Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I'm a bit of a newbie to XBox. We recently got an XBox One for my kids and I'm having difficulty adding XBox Live to their accounts. I went... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MattSainsbury, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Adding XBox Live to a Child Account

Hello,

I'm a bit of a newbie to XBox. We recently got an XBox One for my kids and I'm having difficulty adding XBox Live to their accounts. I went into settings and have it set to ask a parent, but when I try to purchase on their child account it says "You need
    a Parent to Buy this" "we can't send a request". Isn't it supposed to send a request for me to approve the purchase. I can't seem to figure out how to purchase and apply to my child's account.

Please let me know if I'm possibly missing a step or having something incorrectly set up in my settings.

Thanks

:)

MattSainsbury, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Adding XBox Live to a Child Account

1. Adding XBox Live to a Child Account - Similar Threads - Adding Live Child

2. Help adding money to child account - losing the will to live!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help adding money to child account - losing the will to live!!: So at half 5 today my son tried to purchase some fifa coins with his xmas money. he selected the options, it said he needed parental permission and that i could authorise it online (which i...
  3. adding friends to xbox live in minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    adding friends to xbox live in minecraft pocket edition: Hey there, I do have aproblem. I just wanted to find my a friend whose gamertag I know, but when I pressed the corresponding button in minecraft pocket Edition, it ony said that I would have to...
  4. Xbox live gold added on wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold added on wrong account: Hello, I accidentally added a Xbox live Gold 3 months code on a wrong account (my second microsoft account) and not on my main which I've always played with (very unfortunate ^^).. I know that it...
  5. HI- Purchased a 12 Month subscription to Xbox Live but added the code on the wrong account....

in XBoX on Consoles
    HI- Purchased a 12 Month subscription to Xbox Live but added the code on the wrong account....: HI- Purchased a 12 Month subscription to Xbox Live but added the code on the wrong account. How Do i change it to be on the correct account please? 3d77edef-2a5a-4561-bc27-c26f36cffa17
  6. Xbox live message ads

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live message ads: Simple question: is it possible to block or unsubscribe from promotional ad messages from the xbox live messages? Im sure by now that most gamers and nongamers who own an xbox one or whatever the...
  7. Adding child to Xbox live on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding child to Xbox live on Xbox one: Just added my daughter to my family account in Microsoft and on her xbox one. (have a son as well). Updated privacy settings to where she has access to just about everything, including unlimited...
  8. Constant Internet and Xbox Live Connection Issues since adding Xbox One X to my network (2 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Internet and Xbox Live Connection Issues since adding Xbox One X to my network (2 ...: Super frustrated and about to cancel Xbox Live for the first time in who knows how long. I've been an Xbox Live member for over a decade. I had the original Xbox, the original 360 as well as...
  9. Error Adding Child Xbox Live Profile to Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Adding Child Xbox Live Profile to Xbox 360: Hi all, I'm trying to download and sign in with my sons child account on the Xbox 360. However although it downloads successfully I can't sign in. It contains the following error: Your parents...
  10. Added child to my acct,, do I have to purchase another live gold acct 4 them?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Added child to my acct,, do I have to purchase another live gold acct 4 them?: I have an Xbox live gold account. We have 2 boys & just recently added another Xbox. I setup the Xbox, added a "child" as a "family member" on the original account that the boys shared. Now the...