Adding Xbox One S to Devices

Discus and support Adding Xbox One S to Devices in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have been trying for the last week or two to add my xbox one s to my devices. Everytime i try it says it added it but yet it doesnt show up on any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PhilipMiller7, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Adding Xbox One S to Devices

I have been trying for the last week or two to add my xbox one s to my devices. Everytime i try it says it added it but yet it doesnt show up on any device i try to add it on. My question is how do i either fix this issue or do i just do something else?

:)

PhilipMiller7, Sep 16, 2020
  2. IRB Win User

dolby atmos gears 5

All Xbox One devices support dolby atmos, so Gears 5 should support it fine on whichever Xbox One you have.
    Good to know, that was my initial instinct but it was every only mentioned as being added on the S and X.

Thanks.
  3. Z_MMOONN Win User

Adding devices

There no ps4 so I can't add mine to my acount
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Adding A Device

What numeric code? If you are already game sharing with your nephew then nothing will make it "easier". Sounds like he's trying to pull a fast one to me.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Adding devices

Yes, that's for adding Xboxes or other Microsoft devices. It won't show other devices. What are you trying to do?
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Compatible Steering Wheel

If it's compatible with Xbox One, it should work with the entire family of devices (Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X). What error message do you get when you attempt to connect the device to the One S? Is it simply not seeing the controller?
Thema:

Adding Xbox One S to Devices

1. Adding Xbox One S to Devices - Similar Threads - Adding Devices

2. Adding A Device

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding A Device: Question is yet again my nephew and I have been enjoying our game sharing( Just 2 games lol) but now he has a gane i want to play and he's asking me to add his XB1 by sending him rhe numeric code...
  3. Unknown device keeps being added

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown device keeps being added: So a day back i watched a video where you can trick the computer to think a ps3 controller was an xbox one i got interested and l followed the instruction and it worked but i realized it could be...
  4. Adding devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding devices: So if u go to add devices there only x box and other stuff besides a ps4 confusion b46d7f60-dbba-4b2c-8690-930def34c7f3
  5. добавление устройства в учетную запись[Translation-Adding your device to your account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    добавление устройства в учетную запись[Translation-Adding your device to your account]: Здравствуйте. Очень нужна Ваша помощь! При добавлении устройства xbox 360 к учетной записи microsoft, через серийный номер, оно добавляется успешно, но не отображается. Приобрел Game pass а...
  6. adding in a device to xbox insider hub

in XBoX on Windows
    adding in a device to xbox insider hub: Hi I would like to add back in my pc into the xbox insider hub. but there is no option to add a device only to remove . which I accidently did to the pc in question. what is the method ? I have re...
  7. Why can't I download a game with xbox game pass? My PC is added as a device but isn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game with xbox game pass? My PC is added as a device but isn't...: I paid for the game pass, and I can't even use it since this useless platform won't even let me download games on my PC. How is it that I added my PC as a device yet it's not applicable to...
  8. Adding a device to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Adding a device to my Microsoft Account: In my Microsoft Account, i can see my Windows 10 laptop, Android phone and Android tablet, but i cant see my Xbox 360, even though i can purchase from the Microsoft Store directly from the Xbox...
  9. Paid for premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire on Windows 10, still get ads on one device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire on Windows 10, still get ads on one device: I paid for the premium edition of solitaire. When I play on my tablet, there are no ads. When I play on my PC, I get ads. Same sign in, data downloaded from cloud. What is the fix for this?...
  10. Adding further Devices to turn on and off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding further Devices to turn on and off.: Hi, just re-setting up my Xbox after a firmware update and having an issue connecting the three items of my home theatre to the Xbox, ie amplifier, projector and sky box. So far have connected the...