Adding Xbox One to Home Group

Discus and support Adding Xbox One to Home Group in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When can we expect support for adding the Xbox One to our Home Group and sharing media w/ Windows 8 PCs? a019b9d9-1939-4421-85e5-6717a029e428 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigD 112358, Feb 17, 2014.

1. BigD 112358
    BigD 112358 Guest

When can we expect support for adding the Xbox One to our Home Group and sharing media w/ Windows 8 PCs?

:)

BigD 112358, Feb 17, 2014
  2. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Friend Requets

Have a look here:

account.xbox.com/.../Home

Under Xbox One Online Safety there's a setting relating to adding friends. Make sure that's allowed. Also under Privacy, make sure others can see your profile and so on.

maxen, Feb 17, 2014
  3. UsefulZeus11
    UsefulZeus11 Guest
    Xbox draft/league starts tonight at 10 pm Eastern

NEW LEAGUE FANTASY DRAFT TONIGHT
    (DRAFTING AT 10pm EASTERN TONIGHT)
    Group Name: NBAmax
    Group PW: 112233
    Console: XBOX
    Difficulty: Hall of Fame
    Season Length: 29 Games
    Quarter Length: 7 minutes

CONTACT UsefulZeus11 for more info and to be added to the GROUPME group. (If you don't have it, download the free group me app from the app store and send me your email adress on xbox live to be added.)

UsefulZeus11, Feb 17, 2014
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

How do I get the entertainment tab to display?

The Entertainment tab was removed and currently the tabs are Home, Mixer, Community, Game Pass and Store.

You can pin any of your entertainment apps so you have them easily to access by creating a group and adding them to you home tab. Info and steps can be found
    here.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox One Home Screen Ads

The new dash has sponsored ads on it but it's one small tile & game related anyway.

You barely notice it.

I suppose if you just sit there looking at your dash for some odd reason it might bother you but who does that?
  6. smileskybird Win User

Xbox One Home Screen Ads

If you think Xbox dashboard ads if you have a Gold subscription are bad, you ain't seen nothing yet. There are lots of services which have far worse ads! At least it doesn't have pop ups which take up 100% of your screen or automatically pop up and played
    videos. Or ads showing up from dodgy sources.
  7. Burnin TODI Win User

Xbox One Home Screen Ads

Yes there is....sell it and walk away. If a small single tile in the lower right part of the home screen seems like a “fancy billboard” to you, then good luck with Curly Bill. I have only ever noticed game store ads in that small tile. But then, I turn on
    my box and go directly into a game or video app...I don’t sit and watch the home screen all day long like some seem to do.
  8. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox One Home Screen Ads

I guess you'll be buying a Nintendo Switch then because both the Xbox and PlayStation both have adds on their respective dashboards, only Nintendo doesn't use adds (yet)
Thema:

1. Adding Xbox One to Home Group - Similar Threads - Adding Home Group

2. Xbox refer a friend and get rewarded Xbox home screen Xbox sponsored ad error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox refer a friend and get rewarded Xbox home screen Xbox sponsored ad error: OK i was told to come here by another user because this supposedly not a Xbox live rewards error. anyways the error so i logged in to my Xbox One before i clicked resume watch_dogs i saw an Xbox...
  3. when an ad shows before going to the solitaire game it knocks out the game back to the home ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when an ad shows before going to the solitaire game it knocks out the game back to the home ...: whenever I click on a game and an ad shows it kicks me out of the game all together. not cool. 78c676d0-8761-4a17-8abf-18cacdc6704c
  4. Lindal Cedar Homes Ad KILLS Bandwidth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lindal Cedar Homes Ad KILLS Bandwidth: In each of the game sites, when the Lindal Cedar Homes ad pops up the screen freezes for several seconds periodically. Doesn't seem to be a problem with other ads. Since it is not a video, I...
  5. Daily Challenge / Event will not load - goes to ad, then kicks back to Home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily Challenge / Event will not load - goes to ad, then kicks back to Home: 01/10/16 - 10:16am eastern Daily challenges and the active Event will not load up on my new laptop. I click the challenge and/or event, it starts to load up, goes to an ad, click close on the...
  6. checked va home ad used task manager to close open edge va ad opens no more collection for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    checked va home ad used task manager to close open edge va ad opens no more collection for me: the va home ad on ms solitary collection would not shut down and after using task manager to close edge instead of home page opening the va ad opens. trying to remedy this malware problem but no...
  7. How do I disable sponsored ad tiles on home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I disable sponsored ad tiles on home screen?: On my Xbox console home screen, the apps and games tab has 2 tiles to the right taken by ads and a banner above them as well. How do I opt out or disable this content?...
  8. Xbox One Home Screen Ads

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Home Screen Ads: Is the a way to turn off ads on XB1 Home screen yet, or is my XB1 still a fancy billboard? 13e6e783-184c-48c4-b817-00e41f635ff4
  9. Ads On My Xbox Home Screen - Disappointing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ads On My Xbox Home Screen - Disappointing: Today I started my Xbox. Low and behold there is a tile on my home screen.. an Ad for AT&T Fiber Internet. This is a huge disappointment. I did not buy an Xbox to be served Ads! What a bunch...
  10. Adding gigabit switch to home network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding gigabit switch to home network: Hey I hope someone here can share some of their knowledge on when I'm trying to achieve. First off I stream my xbox one to my pc a fair bit as the other half has an unhealthy addiction to TV...