Addition of generic usb headphones, only via limited p2

Discus and support Addition of generic usb headphones, only via limited p2 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Suggestion - There should be a way to use the audio via USB, generic headphones, and not just the official ones, in that MS is well behind the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Imaginary_Ruin_8891, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Addition of generic usb headphones, only via limited p2

Suggestion - There should be a way to use the audio via USB, generic headphones, and not just the official ones, in that MS is well behind the competitors

submitted by /u/Imaginary_Ruin_8891
    [link] [comments]

/u/Imaginary_Ruin_8891, Aug 4, 2022
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

headset not assigning when powering on xbox one

It only works on the USB port, the P2 port does not recognize?
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition

That's not a fair comparison - P2 already has DLC that adds additional achievements (which is only worth 1450, not 2500)!
  4. Assassin14273 Win User

No me jalan mis audifonos que se conectan por usb[I am not pulled by my headphones that connect via usb]

Hi

I'm not sure if these headphones are compatible via USB. If the headphones can be connected via a headphone jack then you can plug them directly into the port on your controller. This will allow sound and voice to work
  5. SMIZZ BEATZ Win User

headset not assigning when powering on xbox one

It only works on the USB port, the P2 port does not recognize?
    It recognizes the headset, but I've just had to unplug and plug back in the usb into the Xbox for it to assign the headset again.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Unable to connect Turtle Beach stealth 600 2nd gen to xbox, can anyone please help?

The majority of the USB Headsets didn't work properly with xbox consoles, they're actually made to work by default with only 3.5 mm jack headset's (P2 or P3).
Thema:

Addition of generic usb headphones, only via limited p2

1. Addition of generic usb headphones, only via limited p2 - Similar Threads - Addition generic usb

2. Additional Inputs for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Additional Inputs for Xbox: So I really like playing Terraria, but there aren't enough buttons on a standard Xbox controller to map certain functions to buttons. I was wondering if it's possible to connect something like the...
  3. Unable to delete additional address and unable to purchase from the Philippines for the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to delete additional address and unable to purchase from the Philippines for the...: Unable to delete additional address and unable to purchase from the Philippines for the gamertag change. 9cd7fd8b-f7ef-4349-9f0c-74f35f49f5e3
  4. Super street fighter 4 dlc not working for arcade addition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super street fighter 4 dlc not working for arcade addition: I've recently bought the ssiv add on for arcade addition from the market place but it wont update or add the characters to my game i have the digital copy of arcade addition and i have downloaded...
  5. Please Support additional Buttons

in XboX Insiders
    Please Support additional Buttons: Come on guys it can't be that difficult to allow a little more buttons.... It's the year 2022, slowly but surely it's about time that you support the SimRacing community a little bit. As a long...
  6. Series 2 controller additional quick action

in XboX Insiders
    Series 2 controller additional quick action: So I've been in the alpha skip ahead for about a year or so and upgraded to the series x then the series 2 controller with the Dolby headset fair to say I'm loving my experience But when I go to...
  7. Additional authentication for remote play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Additional authentication for remote play: i keep getting the message " your account requires additional authentication on the console to sign in ", when trying to play remotely , i have an Xbox one s i have set up two factor...
  8. error code Additional Authentication needed related to connectivity issues with Xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code Additional Authentication needed related to connectivity issues with Xbox console: Xbox one will not connect to internet, all other devices in the house connects with no problem, this just recently started happening 5b78b8a2-5b95-4f47-a1ff-a3f2a9fbad4c
  9. How to remove additional numbers from gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove additional numbers from gamer tag: I made a gamer tag on my PC recently for game pass and it included 2022 on the name when playing online. It was suggested due to this tag existing, however, on xbox 360 I had the gamer tag "" and...
  10. Game pass 360 games require an additional sign in to play and it won't accept my password...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass 360 games require an additional sign in to play and it won't accept my password...: The game pass won't let me play the 360 games on it on my xbox1 even though I'm already signed in it asks me to sign in again and when I try to it doesn't accept my password...