Additional Game sharing

Discus and support Additional Game sharing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I believe it would make everyone a lot happier to have the ability to either: 1. be able to share with more than one person at a time 2. be allowed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TannerGreen, Aug 29, 2019.

1. TannerGreen
    TannerGreen Guest

Additional Game sharing

I believe it would make everyone a lot happier to have the ability to either:

1. be able to share with more than one person at a time

2. be allowed to have more switches

If you had to pay a lil extra for that then that would be fine because it would be understandable. Obviously free is what most people prefer after how much they already spend on everything. I strongly think this would reach more people and allow xbox to
    grow more.

:)

TannerGreen, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Fos Win User

Additional Game sharing

You can submit feedback like this over at feedback.xbox.com or https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/xboxrequests
  3. Smwutches Win User

Additional Game sharing

If you're using the setting the way it's recommended, there's no need for additional switches. They already upped the amount from 3 to 5. The Home setting is meant to be used on your own console to share with people who also use your console and in the
    event you need to play offline. Using the Home setting to share outside the home is not what it's meant to be used for and if you're sharing account information to do so, you're also violating the terms of use.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Additional Game sharing

I think it's fine the way it is. You get 5 switches a year anyway. It used to be 3.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Additional Game sharing

Hi
    TannerGreen

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this suggestion. If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to Xbox or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

Here are some helpful tips for getting started:

1. Visit an Idea Drive post that you're interested in on the Xbox Idea Hub.
    2. If you have an idea related to that Idea Drive, share it by posting a comment. Don't forget to comment on other posts to help build on community-driven ideas.
    3. Once you've posted an idea (or even if you didn't!), upvote any comments that you really agree with - this will allow us a better view of the top ideas in an Idea Drive at that time.
    4. Check back often while the Idea Drive is open to continue upvoting new ideas and to see what other Idea Drives will be offered in this new space.

As this is a support forum, and this is more of an idea suitable for the Xbox Idea Hub, we'll be locking the thread at this time. Should you be having specific issues regarding your console or app on PC/another device, then please feel free to
    create a new thread.

I hope that this information helps out and thanks for coming to the forums!
  6. Atherza Win User

Destiny 2 annual pass

Are you game sharing? If so it isn't shareable. In addition, game sharing is against Xbox ToS.
Thema:

Additional Game sharing

1. Additional Game sharing - Similar Threads - Additional Game sharing

2. Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub: Hello Xbox Insiders! Starting today, and over the next couple weeks, you’re going to see some additions and improvements that we’re making to the r/XboxInsiders subreddit. Today, we’re welcoming...
  3. Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?: I have a 14 day free trial of gamepass waiting to be activated and im wondering if theres a gamepass game on sale, will it get an additonal discount if you own gamepass...
  4. New additions to Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New additions to Game Pass.: Will be trying Killer Instinct and For The King will have to see about the rest 3ed1ee8b-dadd-41dd-8686-12caefa7f1d5
  5. Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone...: [img] There was a purchase of the addition to the game "Witcher 3" July 9, 2019. Addition to the game is not displayed in the magazine purchases. Please return the money or eliminate the error....
  6. Up Grade Addition of Microsoft Solitaire Game Is Not Logging Me Into the Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Up Grade Addition of Microsoft Solitaire Game Is Not Logging Me Into the Game: Please call me @ [Mod Removed-Personal Information] for assistance. d86bfcfe-955c-47c5-afd2-18c5881cf606
  7. i lost all game history from dub addition mcla 3 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost all game history from dub addition mcla 3 xbox 360: i lost content from mcla 3 dub addition on xbox 360 i loaded from disc now i dont have disc or game 38fa6490-c1ee-40e7-9fbf-531c64261865
  8. What was your favorite addition to Xbox Game Pass so far?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was your favorite addition to Xbox Game Pass so far?: I don't think I have a favourite. I only used gamepass 1 month trial, just so I could play Forza Horizon 4, and the game didn't impress me at all. I prefer Forza Horizon 3, it's a lot better than...
  9. Xbox box one minecraft bundle with additional forza horizon 4 game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox box one minecraft bundle with additional forza horizon 4 game: In late November I bought, through the Microsoft store, an Xbox One Minecraft bundle as a gift. For an additional sum Microsoft threw in a Forza Horizon 4 game. Come Christmas the recipient opens...
  10. 遊戲附加內容購買問題 [Game additional content purchase issues]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    遊戲附加內容購買問題 [Game additional content purchase issues]: 我要問一下 為何 ( 侏儸紀世界 進化 ) 所出的DLC 和 豪華版內容 在主機地區是台彎時 本無法購買 連介面都沒出現 一直出現錯誤 但一切到別的地區就可以 是怎樣 ?? 就台灣玩家不是人 沒權限嗎 ? [Translation - I would like to ask why the DLC and Deluxe Edition content (the evolution...