Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: cannot get a Teredo IP address

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: cannot get a Teredo IP address in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: cannot get a Teredo IP address Could you specify the make and model of your router and your modem as... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by mitterwiesel, Dec 2, 2016.

1. mitterwiesel
    mitterwiesel Guest

Could you specify the make and model of your router and your modem as well.

:)

mitterwiesel, Dec 2, 2016
  2. mastersaied
    mastersaied Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Cannot get teredo ip address

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Cannot get teredo ip address
    It appears that recently my iso blocked port 3544 which is used fir tunneling and now i have un available nat and no party chat and some games are impaired is there any way to get around this

mastersaied, Dec 2, 2016
  3. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Can't find wireless network

Yup tried unplugging it all and starting afresh but no luck.

The wired network seems to work but when I test the multiplayer connection it complains that it 'cannot get a teredo IP address'. Whatever that is...

Trist, Dec 2, 2016
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

taidara, Dec 2, 2016
  5. taidara Win User

6. The Human Nacho Win User

Very slow Xbox Live Connection

EDIT: When I now run the multiplayer connection tests it is saying 'Cannot get a Teredo IP address'.
  7. ian rush-47D8E064-17 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT 3544 NOT REPLYING.... TEREDO IP ADDRESS

THIS FIXED THE PROBLEM ON MY ROUTER

Disabling the Teredo filter in the FRITZ!Box
    1. Click "Internet" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
    2. Click "Filters" in the "Internet" menu.
    3. Click on the "Lists" tab.
    4. Disable the option "Teredo filter enabled".
    5. Click "Apply" to save the settings.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Teredo is unable to qualify - I've tried EVERYTHING...

Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish secure communications between clients and servers, and to facilitate connectivity between devices behind routers that use network address translation
    (NAT).

Failure to obtain a Teredo IP address can occur when there’s an issue with your Teredo adapter, when a device on your network is blocking the Teredo protocol, or if there’s software installed on your PC
    that’s disabling Teredo functionality. Without a Teredo IP address, you’ll be unable to use party chat or do multiplayer gaming on Xbox Live.

Note The Teredo IP address is only necessary for Xbox Live party chat and multiplayer features. If your game doesn’t use the Xbox Live service, consult that game’s support site for help
    on chat and multiplayer issues.

For more info: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Teredo is unable to qualify

If you can’t hear your friends online, or you can’t join or host an Xbox Live multiplayer game, go to
    Network > Settings in the Xbox app and check
    NAT type

If it says Teredo is unable to qualify, your PC is unable to obtain a Teredo IP address.

Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish secure communications between clients and servers, and to facilitate connectivity between devices behind routers that use network address translation
    (NAT).

Failure to obtain a Teredo IP address can occur when there’s an issue with your Teredo adapter, when a device on your network is blocking the Teredo protocol, or if there’s software installed on your PC
    that’s disabling Teredo functionality. Without a Teredo IP address, you’ll be unable to use party chat or do multiplayer gaming on Xbox Live.

For a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat
Thema:

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: cannot get a Teredo IP address - Similar Threads - Additional Network Ports

2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication needed as if ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication needed as if ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication needed as if alternate mac Hi there, I made your post it's own thread so we could further assist. In this case what I...
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol Hi It's not unusual for some networks to block access to some websites / other networks (I know as I have had...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why xbox

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why xbox: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why xbox Sorry to hear it. If the ability to boot someone is an in game feature allowed from team killing then you'll need to contact the devs to...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live This was answered in your other thread. For future reference only one thread per issue is needed. Why xbox...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems Are you still having the issue? 1c9d31d3-3adc-4631-a67d-c2d4700e0499
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: xbox one banned Enforcement

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: xbox one banned Enforcement: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: xbox one banned Enforcement If you filed for a case review and the verdict was upheld there is nothing else you can do You are free to choose yet...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss All of my other devices stay connected but my xbox randomly drops? What is going on! 88eec974-a7f8-4953-8303-31e51c168e37
  9. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help For billing issues you would need to contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support...
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HDMI Ethernet Channel support on Xbox One X?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HDMI Ethernet Channel support on Xbox One X?: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HDMI Ethernet Channel support on Xbox One X? I do not believe it does. If this is a feature that you would like to see, let's have you leave...