Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX IS LAGGING SO MUCH AND ITS ANNOYING

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX IS LAGGING SO MUCH AND ITS ANNOYING in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX IS LAGGING SO MUCH AND ITS ANNOYING This may help with your issue. Xbox Live Connection Help... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Dchapman2006, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Dchapman2006
    Dchapman2006 Guest

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX IS LAGGING SO MUCH AND ITS ANNOYING

Dchapman2006, Jun 29, 2018
  2. hgterry61
    hgterry61 Guest
    Way too much Lag!

Ever since i got a new Linksys e2500 router my xbox live lags WAY too much. I noticed it when i was playing minecraft with my friends. They said that they started lagging like crazy and randomly lag out of my server. it usually happens like twice in 5 minutes,which is way too often for us to enjoy the game together. I usually end up playing alone Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX IS LAGGING SO MUCH AND ITS ANNOYING :( Well also when i host a party, almost every 2 or 3 minutes the entire party lags out, even with just 2 or 3 people. When my friends host it, i lag out about twice every minute, thats WAAAAY TOO MUCH. I did some research and found that its probably a problem with my connection. My NAT is good(according to the test xbox live on system settings), and my wireless connection has 4 bars. Ive done a few things like move my xbox closer to the router and change the wireless channel. I went ahead and opened up the ports for xbox live even though i have UpNp. I usually find my own solution because im great with computers and consoles, but i honestly dont know what else to do... if anyones an expert please help me. Im about to try using a LAN cable but thats only temporary solution my brother uses the cable for his xbox. So somone please help me solve this problem. thanks

hgterry61, Jun 29, 2018
  3. FIFA 14 lag out of every club game.

I lag out of every game of cubs as well as most other online game modes on fifa. I NEVER had this happen on the 360 and i had connection speeds of like 3 mbps download and even after upgrading to 9mbps download on the one, im lagging out of pretty much every
    game. My NAT is open. I have century link. The ports for xbox live are opened. Someone PLEASE help me! I am tired of paying this much money to not even be able to play online. Its annoying and I play competitive 11 vs 11 clubs for fifa and I want to be able
    to play. So if you know what to do, please, help me. Yes I am wireless and cant do wired but when I do wired, I still lag out.

Yedlin l 17 l, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Geth, Jul 8, 2018
  5. Geth Win User

6. Mr iLLuSiiVE Win User

Black Ops 2 multiplayer lag / stuttering?

Hi SprintR HUN, actually I know what this is. The same thing happens to me as well. If you have the game installed (like I do.) then its the installed disc doing it, I can only assume that reinstalling will fix it, I haven't done so because its really not
    very noticeable too much, even if its annoying. otherwise if you don't have it installed, its more than likely the host, the host has it installed. Hope this helps and I hope they can fix this sometime.
  7. Mr Durva Win User

Server lagging out despite my connection?

its not so much ingame lag I'm getting but completely lagging out of a game
  8. Cathproudlock Win User

How much DLC so far?

[quote user="Killn The Drama"]

Dice has not ruined anything but this is a MW3 thread has nothing to do with dice or BF3.

If you think you had problems there your going have huge issues here at MW3 a game that is broken that they have never fixed the elite is faulty the online multiplayer is broken.

These are just a few of the issues with mw3 there a whole list I can show. Lag Compensation ,Matchmaking ,The broken Spawn System

[/quote]

I was asking about MW3 , I was merely commenting on BF3 so wind your neck in sweetie. Ive played BF3 since its release and each patch is slowly making the game worse , and as for close quarters...........I might aswell be playing COD.

I dont care how broken elite is i have no intention of getting sucked into paying for it , and as for lag compensation well..........its an xbox and every game thast doesnt have a dedicated server system , which is 99% percent of them , needs software to
    compensate for lag and none of that software in ANY game , works properly , and it never will.

When i rented MW3 the online multiplayer seemed to work perfectly fine and didnt seem at all broken , but if it turns out ive made a huge mistake its not the end of the world , the pre owned copy i just picked up cost me £10 , ill just throw it in the bin

So anyway thanks for your input........
  9. Quad Flush Win User

So... Is there servers now?

i lag so much, it says im on 4 bars, and all my computers connection is perfect, and i lag so much on mw3 its bad
Thema:

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX IS LAGGING SO MUCH AND ITS ANNOYING - Similar Threads - Additional Network Ports

2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication needed as if ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication needed as if ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication needed as if alternate mac Hi there, I made your post it's own thread so we could further assist. In this case what I...
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol Hi It's not unusual for some networks to block access to some websites / other networks (I know as I have had...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why xbox

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why xbox: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why xbox Sorry to hear it. If the ability to boot someone is an in game feature allowed from team killing then you'll need to contact the devs to...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live This was answered in your other thread. For future reference only one thread per issue is needed. Why xbox...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems Are you still having the issue? 1c9d31d3-3adc-4631-a67d-c2d4700e0499
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: xbox one banned Enforcement

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: xbox one banned Enforcement: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: xbox one banned Enforcement If you filed for a case review and the verdict was upheld there is nothing else you can do You are free to choose yet...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss All of my other devices stay connected but my xbox randomly drops? What is going on! 88eec974-a7f8-4953-8303-31e51c168e37
  9. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help For billing issues you would need to contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support...
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HDMI Ethernet Channel support on Xbox One X?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HDMI Ethernet Channel support on Xbox One X?: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HDMI Ethernet Channel support on Xbox One X? I do not believe it does. If this is a feature that you would like to see, let's have you leave...