Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Teredo unavailable

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Teredo unavailable in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Teredo unavailable Hello my son is having trouble chatting and playing with his friends online. My NAT... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by COOPB15, Feb 24, 2018.

1. COOPB15
    COOPB15 Guest

Hello my son is having trouble chatting and playing with his friends online. My NAT is saying that the Teredo is unavailable. Can someone please help me with this.

:)

COOPB15, Feb 24, 2018
  2. mitterwiesel
    mitterwiesel Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: cannot get a Teredo IP address

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: cannot get a Teredo IP address
    Could you specify the make and model of your router and your modem as well.

mitterwiesel, Feb 24, 2018
  3. r3d4a11
    r3d4a11 Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Error teredo

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Error teredo
    IM having trouble with the error teredo this my second time having this issue first time i reset my console twice and it went away and know it happened again and I tried resetting my console but the error code is still there. has anyone encountered
    this issue before and know to fix it ive tried everything.

r3d4a11, Feb 24, 2018
  4. XxJayJayDunnxX1 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: NAT Type: Unavailable

Have you tried to hard reset the console? Another option would be is to factory reset the modem; if you have rebooted it already.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Keep saying my NAT type is unavailable

Hi Deadpan!

Thanks for letting us know that you're having this issue. In addition to the unavailable NAT type, I noticed you also received a message stating that your console "can't get a Teredo IP address" as well after performing a Multiplayer connection test. In
    a nutshell, this means that your connection to the network may be blocked or may have dropped. This can happen for a couple of reasons, based on either your network hardware configuration or your IP address type.

Our support site has some great articles to help out with that, regarding the
    unavailable NAT type
    as it relates to your router and help with any error messages you may get after performing a

multiplayer connection test
    . This should help you get back to running and gunning!

Let us know if this helps out!
  6. XBF Esteban R Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication

Hey there Linkscommando!

If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!
  7. fusy22 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Port forwarding

8. Jaymo1978 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: port forwarding

Hi I Rundis33! The official list of Xbox One ports is:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • UDP Port 3544 (UDP)
    • UDP Port 4500 (UDP)
    I would also strongly suggest forwarding UDP and TCP ports 3075 and 3076, as these are used by a number of multiplayer games (especially Activision games like Call of Duty.) If you don't forward those, although your Xbox itself will have an Open NAT, when
    you go to the multiplayer menu in-game, you will see a message saying your NAT is Moderate until you forward those developer-specific ports.

Though too many to list here, each game may have its own port that needs to be forwarded - I know EA games like Titanfall and Battlefront have ports listed, though I have had success with Open NAT by only using the Titanfall ports and NOT the Battlefront
    ports - it results in a conflict, somehow, which slows down the entire system.

Likewise, Ubisoft's The Crew has a specific port which needs to be forwarded - if you have a Moderate NAT in-game, there is a button to press which tells you what to check to make sure you have the right port. I had this happen to me, forwarded the port
    suggested by the game, and my NAT was immediately Open in-game.

So, unfortunately it's not a strict black-and-white answer, but the ports listed above will give you the start that you need! You'll have to play it by ear from there if you have issues with specific games. Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Teredo unavailable - Similar Threads - Additional Network Ports

2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication needed as if ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication needed as if ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication needed as if alternate mac Hi there, I made your post it's own thread so we could further assist. In this case what I...
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol Hi It's not unusual for some networks to block access to some websites / other networks (I know as I have had...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why xbox

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why xbox: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why xbox Sorry to hear it. If the ability to boot someone is an in game feature allowed from team killing then you'll need to contact the devs to...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live This was answered in your other thread. For future reference only one thread per issue is needed. Why xbox...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems Are you still having the issue? 1c9d31d3-3adc-4631-a67d-c2d4700e0499
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: xbox one banned Enforcement

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: xbox one banned Enforcement: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: xbox one banned Enforcement If you filed for a case review and the verdict was upheld there is nothing else you can do You are free to choose yet...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss All of my other devices stay connected but my xbox randomly drops? What is going on! 88eec974-a7f8-4953-8303-31e51c168e37
  9. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help For billing issues you would need to contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support...
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HDMI Ethernet Channel support on Xbox One X?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HDMI Ethernet Channel support on Xbox One X?: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HDMI Ethernet Channel support on Xbox One X? I do not believe it does. If this is a feature that you would like to see, let's have you leave...