Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox One- Battlefield Network Connectivity ...

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox One- Battlefield Network Connectivity ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox One- Battlefield Network Connectivity Issue I had an issue for days with being able to play... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Keeper2375, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Keeper2375
    Keeper2375 Guest

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox One- Battlefield Network Connectivity ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox One- Battlefield Network Connectivity Issue
    I had an issue for days with being able to play multiplayer mode with Battlefield one. I read many forums with little to no help on this. Finally was able to get a Microsoft/EA technician to call me back from a ticket I submitted.
    Kudos to the techs because after an hour and half we figured out what was going on.Here are a few things you do to resolve your issues from common mistakes and more difficult in depth issues.

Item 1) You may just have a loading error if you have been able to get into multiplayer and it crashes. For this you can try 1 of 2 things. 1, exit out of your game and reload. If this persists you may need to try uninstalling and reinstalling your game.
    This is annoying but for many people this solves the issues altogether.

Item 2) Make sure your gamer tag is correctly associated with your EA account and are logged into that. If you have to make a new EA account it will make you have a new Gold membership.

Item 3) If you are still having issues getting multiplayer to work, go to your Settings- Network Settings- then test your Multiplayer connection. If your NAT is not either Open or Moderate, you may need to try restarting both your Router and then Xbox One.
    This may reboot your connectivity issues that you are having.

Item 4) If this still persists after Item 3... You will need to get your computer out and manage your router and its settings. go into your web address bar and put in whatever your URL router is. Under your Firewall, then one of the settings under that,
    look for the UPnP. If it is disabled, check the box to enable it. This will likely clear up your issues!

Item 5) If nothing above has worked including Item #4 and then restarting your router and Xbox One... the last option that may work for you which finally ended up working for me is adding Ports to your router that will act more compatible for your XboxOne.
    You will need to make sure that on your Xbox, under your detail network setting has the same IP address as your router and go ahead and check the rest of the detailed info matches with your router information.

Now back to your router settings.. you will need to create new IPv4 ports. this may be under your Forwarding option. This is where we add ports to your router by creating IPv4 add ons. You will have to manually do this, by typing
    in your IP address for each entry and then adding the following ports. The Start and End port will have the same entry. Also, notice whether or not the protocol is for UDP, TCP or Both. There are 7 ports total to be added, I attached this screenshot below
    to help everyone out so you can see exactly what needs to be done! Hope this helps everyone out and you don't have to struggle for 3 days like I did and almost take the game back! I had to post this before i even started playing multiplayer because I was
    incredibly frustrated!!!! Have fun!

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox One- Battlefield Network Connectivity ... [​IMG]

:)

Keeper2375, Feb 3, 2018
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: No network connection after hard reset

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: No network connection after hard reset
    Having network DHCP issue after hard reset can't go any further. HELP!

NYStickupKid 71, Feb 3, 2018
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT forwarding network error

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT forwarding network error
    hey anyone else have the error when port forwarding your xbox it say network connection error even with open NAT?

BurstDestroyer6, Feb 3, 2018
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Port Forwarding to Xbox Live

Ports required to use Xbox Live

These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)
    Note Some game developers require you to open additional ports. You should always check the game developer's website to see if the game you're playing needs additional ports to work. We've gathered some ports you might need
    and have added them to the
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming
    forum.

If you're connected to a network through your workplace or school, ask the network administrator to open these ports.

If you receive a NAT warning when you connect to Xbox Live, see the
    Xbox One Multiplayer Game Solution
  5. DesertStrider Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Connection And Ports

Hello,

Are you able to post a screenshot of the port configuration screen?

Also please make sure you have the correct Protocol for each port!

They are as follow:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)
  6. infernoking13 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Networking issue

Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and try reconnecting
  7. Frizio I iB Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Network Issue.

hey there :)

Try to power cycle your console in order to clean the cache! Press and hold for 10 seconds the front button...
  8. MisterFizzle Win User

Unable to Connect to Multiplayer

Hey there folks,

Sorry to hear folks are having issues with their multiplayer connection.

I would recommend trying the solutions in our
    Multiplayer Connect Error
    troubleshooter. It has a few suggestions based on what specific error you're seeing.

Also, if you're opening your network ports, make sure to use this article on
    Xbox One Network Ports
    as they are different than the Xbox 360 ports.

Please let us know how everything goes.
Thema:

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox One- Battlefield Network Connectivity ... - Similar Threads - Additional Network Ports

2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication needed as if ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication needed as if ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication needed as if alternate mac Hi there, I made your post it's own thread so we could further assist. In this case what I...
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol Hi It's not unusual for some networks to block access to some websites / other networks (I know as I have had...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why xbox

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why xbox: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why xbox Sorry to hear it. If the ability to boot someone is an in game feature allowed from team killing then you'll need to contact the devs to...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live This was answered in your other thread. For future reference only one thread per issue is needed. Why xbox...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems Are you still having the issue? 1c9d31d3-3adc-4631-a67d-c2d4700e0499
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: xbox one banned Enforcement

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: xbox one banned Enforcement: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: xbox one banned Enforcement If you filed for a case review and the verdict was upheld there is nothing else you can do You are free to choose yet...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss All of my other devices stay connected but my xbox randomly drops? What is going on! 88eec974-a7f8-4953-8303-31e51c168e37
  9. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help For billing issues you would need to contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support...
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HDMI Ethernet Channel support on Xbox One X?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HDMI Ethernet Channel support on Xbox One X?: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HDMI Ethernet Channel support on Xbox One X? I do not believe it does. If this is a feature that you would like to see, let's have you leave...