Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one S latency problems..

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one S latency problems.. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one S latency problems.. Could you provide the make and model of your wireless router, and your... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Dovakiin1011, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Dovakiin1011
    Dovakiin1011 Guest

Could you provide the make and model of your wireless router, and your modem as well.

Wireless is not preferable as a connection type for time sensitive games. You should consider to find a wired solution instead

:)

Dovakiin1011, Dec 7, 2016
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I have 160 latency save me

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I have 160 latency save me
    I need help on my network considering I have 160+ latency

Assassins4Sale, Dec 7, 2016
  3. Andy192002
    Andy192002 Guest
    Andy192002, Dec 7, 2016
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Could you provide the make and model of your wireless router, and your modem as well.

Wireless is not preferable as a connection type for time sensitive games. You should consider to find a wired solution instead

taidara, Dec 7, 2016
  5. taidara Win User

6. foxter55 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one s

Did you try changing your NAT type? The helpdoc says:

Open:

With an OPEN NAT type, you’re able to chat with other people, as well as

join and host multiplayer games with people who have any NAT type on

their network

Moderate:
    With a MODERATE NAT type, you’re able to chat and play multiplayer games

with some people; however, you might not be able to hear or play with

others, and normally you won’t be chosen as the host of a match.

Strict:

With a STRICT NAT type, you’re only able to chat and play multiplayer

games with people who have an OPEN NAT type. You can’t be chosen as the

host of a match.

-- So I take that to mean if you have STRICT NAT, and if anyone in the group DOES NOT have an OPEN NAT type you are going to have problems.

Are you both running STRICT NAT type?
  7. DrifterX22 Win User

Port Forwarding to Xbox Live

Ports required to use Xbox Live

These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)
    Note Some game developers require you to open additional ports. You should always check the game developer's website to see if the game you're playing needs additional ports to work. We've gathered some ports you might need
    and have added them to the
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming
    forum.

If you're connected to a network through your workplace or school, ask the network administrator to open these ports.

If you receive a NAT warning when you connect to Xbox Live, see the
    Xbox One Multiplayer Game Solution
  8. Slickity Slothh Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My latency is 70 ms

What games/apps are running slowly? When you are done with an app or game do you Exit out of it using the start button or just go to the Home screen?
  9. Otávio Vieira Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: NAT PROBLEMS

I have the same problem after this latest update and Microsoft doesn't help to open your ports anymore!!!! you have to contact your internet provider. I was connected by ethernet/wired and got this same message about the teredo... (my internet provider
    could not seem to help with this either. so i connected wireless and Bam it worked for me. and stated that my NAT was open.... hope this helps you

yes m8 it did thanks you but sometimes its still saying the same at least is not always. thanks
    Try changing the DNS on Xbox One.

Use Google.

The Google Public DNS IP addresses (IPv4) are as follows:

Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8

Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4

After changing, restart Xbox One.

It worked for me.
Thema:

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one S latency problems.. - Similar Threads - Additional Network Ports

2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication needed as if ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication needed as if ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication needed as if alternate mac Hi there, I made your post it's own thread so we could further assist. In this case what I...
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol Hi It's not unusual for some networks to block access to some websites / other networks (I know as I have had...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why xbox

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why xbox: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why xbox Sorry to hear it. If the ability to boot someone is an in game feature allowed from team killing then you'll need to contact the devs to...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live This was answered in your other thread. For future reference only one thread per issue is needed. Why xbox...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems Are you still having the issue? 1c9d31d3-3adc-4631-a67d-c2d4700e0499
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: xbox one banned Enforcement

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: xbox one banned Enforcement: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: xbox one banned Enforcement If you filed for a case review and the verdict was upheld there is nothing else you can do You are free to choose yet...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss All of my other devices stay connected but my xbox randomly drops? What is going on! 88eec974-a7f8-4953-8303-31e51c168e37
  9. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help For billing issues you would need to contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support...
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HDMI Ethernet Channel support on Xbox One X?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HDMI Ethernet Channel support on Xbox One X?: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HDMI Ethernet Channel support on Xbox One X? I do not believe it does. If this is a feature that you would like to see, let's have you leave...