Addon

Discus and support Addon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just bought Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker because I enjoyed it when it was on the Xbox Gamepass and I also bought a DLC during the Gamepass now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ⁴ᵏ., Jun 2, 2021.

1. ⁴ᵏ.
    ⁴ᵏ. Guest

Addon

So I just bought Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker because I enjoyed it when it was on the Xbox Gamepass and I also bought a DLC during the Gamepass now the game wants me to activate that old DLC in order to play the game but I have tried everything, I’ve checked my manage games and add-ons and I went to the Store to check if I had it (DLC) bought but apparently I didn’t buy it. ITS NOT SHOWING UP IN MY ORDER HISTORY EVEN THO I BOUGHT TO OTHER DLCS WITH THIS DLCS BUT THEY ARE IN MY ORDER HISTORY. I even have picture proof not from the order history but the game itself asking me to activate the DLC that’s how you know I actually purchased it.
    Addon [​IMG]

:)

⁴ᵏ., Jun 2, 2021
  2. R T Win User

New user need help - Urgent!

the games i bought are Game Addons. See below:

Musical Feet Game Addon

Challenge Pack #2 Game Addon

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
  3. PoeticOath Win User

AC/DC track export not available

Gamertag:

AC/DC LIVE: Rock Band Track Pack Game Addon 3/27/2009

Rock Band Track Pack Volume 2 Game Addon 6/15/2009

Moving to Seattle" Game Addon 6/10/2008

"Runnin' Wild" Game Addon 8/12/2008

Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks Game Addon 11/6/2008

Rock Band Free Pack 01 Game Addon 1/4/2011
  4. Sam917 Win User

Devil May Cry 5 - Alternate appearance

Update: I know its been a month or so since release, but the broken addon worked when I got the Monkey Business Addon a week or so later, once this new addon downloaded, the old addon started working, for anyone else who is experiencing the problem, I
    would say try downloading another addon with it, if you cant, i dont know what else you could do
  5. EZT Shotgunz Win User

Season pass question

I noticed the same thing; just guessing but I think the muscle car pack was already in the game and locked.

Last night I managed to get all the LCE, Season pass, etc. downloaded.

Here's the entire list:

2011 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde Game Addon (Gamestop LCE car)

Limited Collector's Edition Pack Game Addon (code was in the game)

Launch Track Pack Game Addon (code was in the game)

Launch Bonus Car Pack Game Addon (code was in the game)

2012 BMW M5 Game Addon

Season Pass Game Addon
  6. coreymaragni Win User

My account Currency from redeemed cards...?

No I want an addon for my 360 but i'm trying to download the addon from my pc on xbox.com
Thema:

Addon

1. Addon - Similar Threads - Addon

2. MC Addons Manager Crash (Fixed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MC Addons Manager Crash (Fixed): MC Addons Manager is a tool for Minecraft Bedrock Edition. When I opened the app it finds the packs then kicks me back to the Xbox One S Dashboard no error message. Why does it do this? MC Addons...
  3. Game Pass Just Cause 4 Addons

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Just Cause 4 Addons: Hi, Just downloaded Just Cause 4 through the game pass app on PC. I am launching the game under the "reloaded" version from the drop down menu. The Xbox app shows a number of addons installed...
  4. Fallout 4 goty addons, and fallout 4 through game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 goty addons, and fallout 4 through game pass: So I've had fallout 4 GOTY for quite some time, but I've had it uninstalled for a while now since I didn't play it much. It's the disk version, if that helps any in what I'm about to say....
  5. forza horizon 4 utlimate addons pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 utlimate addons pack: I bought the ultimate addons pack, but when I try to give the dlc to my friends, they can't download any of the dlcs. i read that some of the addons are not sharable, but they also said that you...
  6. Watch Dogs Legion Gameshare addons not appearing in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Legion Gameshare addons not appearing in game.: Title says it all. Why are my addons not in game? The ultimate edition was gameshared to me. They say installed in my “manage games and addons section. Thanks 4dc37ec5-11ed-4815-ae63-5977a7233314
  7. I want my money back on a TSW 2 addon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want my money back on a TSW 2 addon: This is getting stupid I want a refund on a addon on TSW 2 but it got denied I want my money back NOW!!! a865c021-8402-45bd-9f67-f7f1fc197516
  8. Managing Addons with new layout isn't intuitive

in XboX Insiders
    Managing Addons with new layout isn't intuitive: With the new OS update releasing last week i finally got to understand why people didnt like the update to managing games/addons. No indication in the UI really says you should go into that...
  9. How to buy an addon as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy an addon as a gift: I do not see the buy as a gift in the new xbox store update to send a gift fc410214-d0f1-4a63-95bb-9377d1ffe0e4
  10. Purchasing addons in MSFS2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchasing addons in MSFS2020: I have bought two addons for the sim (one I tried twice) and three times it has taken my money but I've got an error in downloading. I have not had these items but the money has been taken from my...