Addons and Season Passes on Xbox an PC

Discus and support Addons and Season Passes on Xbox an PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to play Surviving Mars on Xbox and on PC. I already bought the season pass on Xbox, will the season pass also work on PC as on Xbox or I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Se.Man, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Se.Man
    Se.Man Guest

I want to play Surviving Mars on Xbox and on PC. I already bought the season pass on Xbox, will the season pass also work on PC as on Xbox or I have to buy it again?
    :)

Se.Man, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

Surviving Mars is not an Xbox Play Anywhere title, so you would not have access to the content you purchased on your Xbox.
  3. Se.Man Win User

I already have the season pass on Xbox, but on PC there is no season pass in my library.
  4. Se.Man Win User

ah I understand, it works only for Play Anywhere Games
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Yes. If the content is listed as Play Anywhere then you can play on both systems using your game save
  6. DevikM Win User

It should work on your PC game as well
Thema:

1. Addons and Season Passes on Xbox an PC - Similar Threads - Addons Season Passes

2. Will the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle ever go on sale?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle ever go on sale?: I already own the FH4 Standard Edition and I see that all 3 editions of the game are currently on sale. I am interested in buying the Ultimate Addons Upgrade, but it's price seems to be fixed at...
  3. Can you buy a physical copy of a game for Xbox1 and download a addon for it on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you buy a physical copy of a game for Xbox1 and download a addon for it on the...: I'm currently trying to get an addon for a game I bought on Amazon as a physical copy but it won't go through. Not sure if this is the problem or it s something else. I have contacted support and...
  4. Game: Forza Horizon 4 with Ultimate Edition addons ( Help me fix this issue ) PC user

in XBoX on Windows
    Game: Forza Horizon 4 with Ultimate Edition addons ( Help me fix this issue ) PC user: I was lost my save game after restarting PC and when I launched game, then after loading Xbox Live launched data downloading, But I waited all night and still 0% downloaded data By the way I...
  5. XBox One Conan game and addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One Conan game and addons: As a bottle in the sea, I try... I bought a game named Conan Exiles and addons, there s few month ago... I desinstalled it few weeks ago because I needed some memory... Now, I want to be back in...
  6. Addons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Addons: MY addon for Just Caause 4 is saying it's owned, but it isn't installed on my game or addon list. Pleas can you contact me from my account TYUOYE1, and i would really like to see the new items and...
  7. Can Microsoft allow File Explorer to support mcpack file addons for Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft allow File Explorer to support mcpack file addons for Minecraft?: On PC and Mobile devices the Minecraft app from the Microsoft store supports mcpack addons, You can download recource packs and behavior packs together direcltly into the game Itself. Minecraft...
  8. FH3 ultimate addon bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH3 ultimate addon bundle: What happened to the FH3 ultimate addon bundle in the xbox store??? It was there last week on offer for £29.99, coz i saw it there when i brought FH3 standard edition.. and planned to buy it this...
  9. Forza Horzion Ultimate Edtition Addon-Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horzion Ultimate Edtition Addon-Pack: Hello, I bought Forza Horizon a few days ago. Today I bought the additional "ultimate edition", but I can't recieve it. In the xbox store, it say's, I already installed it, but when I go to my...
  10. Does the 'Fallout 4 Season Pass' include the 'Vault-Tec Workshop' addon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the 'Fallout 4 Season Pass' include the 'Vault-Tec Workshop' addon?: I bough the Fallout 4 Season pass which states, "get the Fallout 4 Season Pass and get access to all Fallout 4 DLC for one S.P.E.C.I.A.L. price." I played all the DLC up until Far Harbour, then...