Addons not working

Discus and support Addons not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; theHunter Call of the wild 2019 edition addons are not working. It keeps sending me to thehunter that free for game pass. It keeps telling me I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DonaldTrump7, Jun 30, 2020.

1. DonaldTrump7
    DonaldTrump7 Guest

Addons not working

theHunter Call of the wild 2019 edition addons are not working. It keeps sending me to thehunter that free for game pass. It keeps telling me I don't own the required dl but when I to manage game and addons it said they are installed. Is there anyway to
    fix this?

:)

DonaldTrump7, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Smiley Magician Win User

Addons not working

Delete the game. Then delete the add-ons. Then install the game fully. Don't install the add-ons. Start the game. Start a new game. Let the game save. Quit the game. Hard reset your console.(Hold down power button until the system shuts off. Wait 30 seconds.
    Power on with power button.) Install the add-ons. Start the game. And they should be working. DLC is basically a mod to the game. They have to be installed and loaded correctly which can sometimes not happen. Hope this helps. 👍
  3. Sam917 Win User

Devil May Cry 5 - Alternate appearance

Update: I know its been a month or so since release, but the broken addon worked when I got the Monkey Business Addon a week or so later, once this new addon downloaded, the old addon started working, for anyone else who is experiencing the problem, I
    would say try downloading another addon with it, if you cant, i dont know what else you could do
  4. SourMercury751 Win User

Attack on Titan 2 "12 episode pack" issue

Try uninstalling the addons and check if the game works. This is to know whether this issue is due to a bug in one of the addons or the game itself. If it's the game, try re-installing it.
  5. StoneBanks619 Win User

problem with game add-ons

hello , i tried to remove my account from the xb1 and sign in again but nothing works.... i tried to uninstall the game+addons and reinstall them but only the game works... not the addons. i will reset my console tomorow and i will reply if will work.
    Thank you for reply.
  6. Apolitical989 Win User

Can't download Ridge Racer 6's music files from Xbox Live Marketplace.

Both. They start at the certain point and then stops. I tried clearing the system cache and restart the 360. The second try I have done, it never starts. There is no error code that I can find. All I can find is "Can't Download (Name of Addon)". I even tried
    downloading under the wired connection and still get the same issue. What I can really do? So far, the three music addons for Ridge Racer 6 that I bought for 80msp each have not finished downloading and neither it will be playable in my hard drive. That includes
    all the music addons for Ridge Racer 6. The car DLC addons work fine, just the music addons don't seem to work.
Thema:

Addons not working

1. Addons not working - Similar Threads - Addons working

2. Fallout 4 Addons shown as not installed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 Addons shown as not installed: Hi folks, my problem is very specific and relates to Betesda's Fallot4 on Xbox One. I can no longer play addons on Fallout 4 on xBox one. After I quit the game and e.g. restart the next day to...
  3. skate 3 addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skate 3 addons: well recently i lost my skate 3 disc so i had to buy skate 3 with my money, worked fine but i cant find my addons. any help would be good, thanks! dd0b9cb2-a96e-44d8-8146-10f8461a497e
  4. fallos de addons en realm de minecraft w10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallos de addons en realm de minecraft w10: el problema que tengo es que tengo un realm y puedo añadir texturas, enemigos nuevos y comportamientos nuevos pero a la hora de querer añadir algun item o bloque nuevo como una espada o un mineral...
  5. my addons to my game aren’t loading in to my game

in XBoX on Consoles
    my addons to my game aren’t loading in to my game: my addons arent loading in to ranbow 6 seige 311d5f2b-aec9-4cb4-aa9d-84b5920cc05a
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle Not being able to game share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle Not being able to game share: I have purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate addons bundleon my other account and i am not being able to gameshare it. It looks like in the past it was possible to gameshare these addons and not...
  7. My addons no longer work on Evolve

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My addons no longer work on Evolve: I had all the monsters unlocked when i first purchased this game, played it a week ago and i had no issues. Tried playing today and now gorgon, wraith and behemoth are locked. Why is this the...
  8. Minecraft addon links not working through Microsoft Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft addon links not working through Microsoft Edge: I’ve been trying to download a texture pack on my xbox one s minecraft account. I have a link through mediafire and every time I try to download the file, it goes into my file explorer. That...
  9. Smartglass compainion boss mode addon not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass compainion boss mode addon not working: I have tried just going to companion and I have tried going into details PvZ GW boss mode addon and launching that but both do the same thing. Has anyone gotten this to work if so please tell me...
  10. beta program for OS and freeview addon not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    beta program for OS and freeview addon not working: i was on the beta program for OS and freeview addon then my xbox one broke so i had to send it back.They have sent me a new xbox back (not the same one i sent back) and i have the retail OS it...