Address's problem doesn't allow me to receive my rewards

Discus and support Address's problem doesn't allow me to receive my rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi, two years ago I've reported a problem with my account (here: I have a problem with my address and I can't get my rewards because this.). Since... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by VictorWildgar, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Address's problem doesn't allow me to receive my rewards

Hi,

two years ago I've reported a problem with my account (here: I have a problem with my address and I can't get my rewards because this.). Since then, I've stop using this
    account, but there still a reward. Past week, Microsoft sent me an email remenbering me about this. I would like if you could help me with this, please, before the website changes. The issue still the same: I'm not enable to receive de reward because the address
    problem described in the old post. I have two addresses: Brazil is my native country and United States it is where I've studied.

Thank you so much, guys!

I'm waiting for your answer.

:)

VictorWildgar, Jun 26, 2018
  2. Problems since February update

From February update, my xbox one, detect my TV LG and my sound receiver Bose SoloTV, but doesn't allow me to use them via Kinect or Xbox One remote controller...

WLF Hispanico, Jun 26, 2018
  3. Can't get my rewards

hello, I have a problem to receive my rewards. I received an email on march 15 telling me that I had won 4307 ( and that I have 6000 in total ) credits in February but that my account had problem so I can't receive my credits, can anyone help me ?

The Bad Jok3r, Jun 26, 2018
  4. Address's problem doesn't allow me to receive my rewards

I've been dealing with basically the same issue for the past three months, the only difference being that before that, my rewards were deposited without any problems. I keep bothering them about it but only get vague answers and no help at all, support chat
    told me they forwarded my account to some higher-ups in the company to look into but I haven't heard from anybody since and I doubt I ever will. Thanks to the issue I can't even migrate my account which no one could resolve either. It's easier for them to
    just wipe out our rewards I guess. I'm usually pretty tolerant and patient when it comes to this, but it got frustrating real fast. I have around 30 bucks in Rewards points floating somewhere in a vacuum.

VHS DEATH FORCE, Jun 26, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello VictorWildgar,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

Address's problem doesn't allow me to receive my rewards

1. Address's problem doesn't allow me to receive my rewards - Similar Threads - Address's problem doesn't

2. Paying for the Latest Version of Minecraft Online Problem with Postal Address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paying for the Latest Version of Minecraft Online Problem with Postal Address: I am going to pay for the latest version of minecraft online which is $19.99. I know there is meant to be a code coming in a few weeks time but I promised it to the kids and dont want them waiting...
  3. MAC-Adresse bzw. Authenfizierungs Probleme auf der Xbox One. [Translation - MAC address or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAC-Adresse bzw. Authenfizierungs Probleme auf der Xbox One. [Translation - MAC address or...: Seit ungefähr einen Monat habe ich ein problem mit dem Internet auf meiner Xbox. Immer wenn ich mein Internet Teste kommt eine Fehler meldung in der steht : ,,Sie müssen zusätzliche...
  4. Alternate MAC address problem with new Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alternate MAC address problem with new Xbox One S: I can't figure out how to get MY New Xbox one S started im stuck at the Advanced Settings screen. Please Help. 312b2339-9169-4f14-a77b-67cfb9bff241
  5. Changing email address and payment problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing email address and payment problems.: Hello, I'd like to change my email address on xbox live as my old email is no longer valid. Also, my payment information isn't working even though its correct and redeeming codes isn't...
  6. How long before you address this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long before you address this problem?: This app continuously freezes up making it difficult and frustrating to enjoy doing the puzzles. Times challenges are impossible. I love doing jigsaw puzzles and this app needs to be fixed. I...
  7. Please address some problems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please address some problems...: I've been playing jigsaw for more than a year. In the beginning, "collections would not load". I attributed that to the slow speed of my ISP. I also had many issues with "Xbox ID", which I've...
  8. MAC address problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MAC address problems: how to filter the MAC address ...My xbox does not want to connectconnect,Ask me the MAC address 6df2e4f7-67f7-41f1-9852-e41168b78b2d
  9. Problem with billing address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with billing address: So I have been trying to get my free games with gold and also trying to buy some backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One. When I try either one it says that "This purchasing channel...
  10. Xbox 360 billing address problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 billing address problem: I want to buy a game online on Xbox 360 and to add credit card info it says I must add a billing address. I am from new Zealand and the page asks for what state im in. I am unable to add my...