Adds cause screen freeze

Discus and support Adds cause screen freeze in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since last update both Jigsaw and Sudoku lock up every time and add changes or when an add goes into animation mode, I have to X out and restart each... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FireCell4347936, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Adds cause screen freeze

Since last update both Jigsaw and
    Sudoku lock up every time and add changes or when an add goes into animation mode, I have to X out and restart each time.

:)

FireCell4347936, Jul 19, 2017
  2. Xbox 360 S slow to start up

Greetings, XxXDarkGuardian. Did any water leak into your console? If so, this could cause problems. If you are encountering screen freezes, I would recommend taking a look at this support troubleshooter titled "Screen
    Freeze Solution
    ." Give it a shot and let us know how it works out.

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Jul 20, 2017
  3. PhDPeddler
    PhDPeddler Guest
    PhDPeddler, Jul 20, 2017
  4. Adds cause screen freeze

Hey there FireCell4347936,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Jigsaw and Sudoku. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and let us know
    if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Jul 21, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Adds cause screen freeze

Hey there FireCell4347936,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Jigsaw and Sudoku. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and let us know
    if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. PhDPeddler Win User

Random Freezing When Playing Metal Slug 3

7. WirelessTrash9 Win User

Can't play Gears of War 2 whit my profile

8. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Xbox 360 S slow to start up

Greetings, XxXDarkGuardian. Did any water leak into your console? If so, this could cause problems. If you are encountering screen freezes, I would recommend taking a look at this support troubleshooter titled "Screen
    Freeze Solution
    ." Give it a shot and let us know how it works out.
  9. iNb4 Ownage Win User

xbox does not work

Thema:

Adds cause screen freeze

1. Adds cause screen freeze - Similar Threads - Adds cause screen

2. PLEASE ADD 'GRAPHIC SETTINGS' IN MORDERN WARFARE XBOX ONE X VERSION

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE ADD 'GRAPHIC SETTINGS' IN MORDERN WARFARE XBOX ONE X VERSION: Even they can not offer detail settings like pc version of it, why xbox doesn't add 'performance mode' and 'quality mode' to select which will get more 'fps' or 'graphic quality'. I think there...
  3. Getting game add-ons on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting game add-ons on PC: I bought multiple add-ons for Two Point Hospital on my Xbox and I have the game downloaded on my PC through the Xbox app. Is it possible to get the add-ons I bought on my PC? I tried searching for...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 premium edition Add-Ons Bundle not installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 premium edition Add-Ons Bundle not installed: Hello everybody! I bought and installed the Forza Horizon premium edition. However the VIP, CAR PASS and WELCOME PACK can not be downloaded and installed, even if it is written that I "owned"...
  5. How do I accept add a friend approval that my child sends on Xbox to me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I accept add a friend approval that my child sends on Xbox to me?: I have set up a family account and my son has our through add friends request to me to approve, but I cannot see where I approve it, it’s not on the family app or my Microsoft account, email etc...
  6. Goat Simulator - MMO add-on not working: causing game to crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Goat Simulator - MMO add-on not working: causing game to crash: My son purchased the MMO add-on for Goat Simulator. Every time he tries to run it, it causes the game to crash. We have tried the usual uninstall/install method as well as resetting his console....
  7. Add causing problems on Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add causing problems on Android: I can no longer play Daily Challenges on my Android because the ads don't close. The video soundtrack plays (no pictures) and then it hangs. Anyone else have this issue?...
  8. Add-on for Just Cause 3 not activated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add-on for Just Cause 3 not activated: I bought the Air Land & Sea add-on for Xbox one. I have no option for the flame wing suit or parachute. No extra missions. I bought it from the dashboard and it says 'owned' but if I go to store...
  9. Lego Marvel Superheroes add-ons cause crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Superheroes add-ons cause crash: Installed both the Asgard and Super packs. On loading the main game and trying to access a vehicle from a saved game, I get booted out to the home screen. Uninstalled them both and it was fine...
  10. Xbox one update erased game add ons and causes random switch of downloading files

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one update erased game add ons and causes random switch of downloading files: since the last Xbox one system update, all my add ons for ffxv mysteriously deleted when I went to play ffxv the next day. Also the new system update changes how the games download, so every so...