Adjusting Deadzones on Xbox One controller for backwards compatible 360 games

Discus and support Adjusting Deadzones on Xbox One controller for backwards compatible 360 games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 360 shooters have different deadzones since they used the 360 controller and the Xbox One controller has its own deadzones. Is there a way to change... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WackoDestroyer, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Adjusting Deadzones on Xbox One controller for backwards compatible 360 games

360 shooters have different deadzones since they used the 360 controller and the Xbox One controller has its own deadzones. Is there a way to change the deadzones for my controller? Backwards compatible shooter games are impossible to play on the One because
    of the deadzones being so off due to the controller differences. The games are fine on 360 when used with a 360 controller but using the One controller for back compat 360 shooters just doesnt work very well. MW2 is an example where the aiming is too difficult
    on One, but on 360 is easy as the deadzones are correct.

:)

WackoDestroyer, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Link Xbox one elite controller to xbox 360.

Unfortunately, there is no way to do that.

All Xbox One controllers are not designed to be played on the Xbox 360 console.

If it is 360 games you want to play, there's always the
    growing list of backward compatible 360 games
    on the Xbox One, from which you can use the Elite controller.
  3. Pandasaur cx Win User

No Xbox 360 Controller Backwards Compatibility.

4. Smwutches Win User

BLACK for Xbox 360 error

If it's backwards compatible it would only be available on the Xbox One as a backwards compatible game. Not on the 360
    There are backwards compatible games available for the 360. Black is one of them.
  5. DatGuySic Win User

Backward Compateble

No. Controllers and accessories that work with Xbox 360 won't work with Xbox One (and vice versa). Also not all games are compatible, please check this link for available games as of now

www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility

Thanks
  6. The Munkey Win User

Backwards compatability - stick deadzone

I recently purchased the elite, and it has been fully updated. Screen safe area and resolution have nothing to do with controls at all... Finally, the button mapping festure doesnt include deadzone adjustments.

All other xbox one games work fine. The games also work fine on the original 360 platform. The issue is clearly the translation of the 360 controls into the x1 controller.

Dont worry, I already filled out a survey.
Thema:

Adjusting Deadzones on Xbox One controller for backwards compatible 360 games

1. Adjusting Deadzones on Xbox One controller for backwards compatible 360 games - Similar Threads - Adjusting Deadzones controller

2. Volume adjuster on Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Volume adjuster on Xbox app: As far as i am aware so far there is no way of adjusting the volume of a party with in the xbox app on IOS. I use the xbox on my ipad and am have started to join parties with friends while playing...
  3. Screen Brightness Adjusting on Controller Action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Brightness Adjusting on Controller Action: Has anyone dealt with something like this before? Once I start my Xbox One, the main menu page is quite dim but the brightness levels will gradually increase. It will continue to increase until I...
  4. afterglow AG9 plus not letting me adjust the volume

in XBoX on Windows
    afterglow AG9 plus not letting me adjust the volume: hello, my wireless Afterglow AG9 plus wireless has stopped allowing me to adjust the volume on the headset. any help would be appreciated. Thanks Brent 43bb84bc-cd86-4fb1-b471-6a886605f59a
  5. Games volume is SO LOW that even with Spotify at 5%, we must adjust using the it's app!...

in XboX Insiders
    Games volume is SO LOW that even with Spotify at 5%, we must adjust using the it's app!...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Console Streaming network latency requirements adjusted

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming network latency requirements adjusted: Calling all Insiders! We’ve heard your feedback, reviewed your bug reports, and took a look at the data. As of today, the network latency requirements for setting up Xbox Console Streaming are...
  7. PS02 Preload Can load the game and adjust some settings

in XboX Insiders
    PS02 Preload Can load the game and adjust some settings: You can now preload and then start the game. I recommend everyone go into the Window / Text size settings and change it to 4k Large or else you will need to play with a magnifying glass....
  8. Xbox Please, allow image adjust settings in the Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Please, allow image adjust settings in the Xbox One.: I just got a very good 4K VA monitor and I'm terribly disappointed with how the Xbox image quality is as there is no option to calibrate the gamma, contrast, brightness, color, etc that my One X...
  9. 为什么我的game bar调节不了音量[Translation-Why can't my game bar adjust the volume?]

in XBoX on Windows
    为什么我的game bar调节不了音量[Translation-Why can't my game bar adjust the volume?]: [img] 前段时间还能用game bar调节音量,这两天不知道按了什么,就变成了这 ,没有办法调节了 [Translation-Some time ago can also use game bar to adjust the volume, these two days do not know what to press, it becomes this, there is no...
  10. Request: deadzone adjustment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request: deadzone adjustment: Hello, Now that we have the ability to adjust control settings and remap buttons, could it include the ability to adjust stick deadzone? Currently there is no way to do so, and some of the...