admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc

Discus and support admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to download games from the xbox pc app but it stops the download and asks for admin approval - there is only one account on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PinkarBell, Sep 21, 2019.

1. PinkarBell
    PinkarBell Guest

Hello, I have been trying to download games from the xbox pc app but it stops the download and asks for admin approval - there is only one account on my pc and thats mine and I'v tried every way to try and get it to approve but it won't and its driving
    me abit crazy, I'v been reading online and can't find a way to fix is and alot of the Microsoft forums dose not have a solution for this - please help thank you

:)

PinkarBell, Sep 21, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there PinkarBell,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox Beta App on PC. I recommend checking out the following article for more troubleshooting information:
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ.

If the issue persists, we recommend:

• Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide
      feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

Hope this helps.
  3. PinkarBell Win User

just comes up with error and the code is 0x80d0510 but that code doesn't mean anything apparently
  4. Korhog Win User

Try to full exit from the xbox app (exit from tray)

and start the xbox app as administrator
  5. Leon619 Win User

Upgraded from Xbox Game Pass to Ultimate

Same boat all the new games for the pc pass will not download they say need admin approval.
  6. JasonEllis3 Win User

GamePass PC : Error 0x80070020 when trying re-install game

Many people have the problem where they cannot install any game that "requires administrator approval". I dont know if they consider this a bug or a feature in the Xbox (Beta) app.

When the xbox app goes to install a game, something prevents the standard administrator approval window from popping up to alllow the user to approve the install. After about 60 seconds, the installer times out and reports an error, as seen in the image
    posted by Fredric. If a game does not require the admin approval window popup, the installation succeeds.
Thema:

1. admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc - Similar Threads - admin approval downloading

2. ADMIN! XBOX Live Investigation!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ADMIN! XBOX Live Investigation!!: Xbox Live Administrators are unavailable.. Something should be done here by XBOX Live - not just the game title admins.. How do you like something like this popping up in front of your very young...
  3. xbox admin

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox admin: Hi, myself and my son seem to be administrators on his xbox. how do i take him off as an administrator so i can set limits for his play? b0df55f8-e360-4ff6-b4ba-b6539b0af26b
  4. This is how your admin abuse their rights???

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is how your admin abuse their rights???: Why your admin do this? [mod removed] 14bb3630-8b61-4684-b291-56bb87a24b8f
  5. Being a Xbox admin.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Being a Xbox admin.: Hello there, I would like to become a Xbox admin. I’ve been reporting a lot of people, and so have my friends. My friend BluBugattiRacer always gets hacked, when he plays Minecraft: Xbox One...
  6. Unable to install games that require admin privileges on xbox application

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install games that require admin privileges on xbox application: I have admin privileges on my account. However, whenever I try to install a game from the xbox application that requires admin permissions, it fails and shows the error 0x80070057...
  7. Xbox PC Admin required

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Admin required: I recently bought the Xbox Game Pass and played a couple of games and it worked perfectly fine. Today i discovered that i cannot play nor download games that require administrator rights ->...
  8. problems of Admin required games and trying to install admin required games gives the...

in XBoX on Windows
    problems of Admin required games and trying to install admin required games gives the...: So disappointed, I knew game pass was too good to be true, bad Microsoft, it is unacceptable to charge for this in its current state, I will not be renewing my subscriptions if it continues to be...
  9. Downloading any game that requires admin approval crashes entire PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading any game that requires admin approval crashes entire PC: I was able to download games that don't have the "requires admin approval" tag but whenever I try on games that do have that warning my pc crashes. My account is the admin of my PC and the Xbox...
  10. Xbox Beta app error 0x80073cfc while installing admin approval required games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app error 0x80073cfc while installing admin approval required games: So this one is kinda weird, cant seem to find this error code anywhere but it is still 100% connected to the required admin problem, Do have to note that I can play and install games that dont...