ADMINS. CONCERNING ISSUES

Discus and support ADMINS. CONCERNING ISSUES in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am a single parent and this is the only time I get to relax and play games and i see the service is down, SINCE 1pm!! This is unacceptable. You guys... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sparticus19, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Sparticus19
    Sparticus19 Guest

I am a single parent and this is the only time I get to relax and play games and i see the service is down, SINCE 1pm!! This is unacceptable. You guys need to do something about this. Why, as a multi BILLION dollar company, is this problem been going
    on for 8+ hours?? I read about your compensation policy, but this is A FRIDAY NIGHT, AT 9:30pm and its been going ALL DAY. You OWE YOUR CUSTOMERS compensation or something.. unless you don't give a damn.

:)

Sparticus19, Sep 9, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Using Xbox One offline

To use your Xbox One without being prompted to connect to Xbox Live, set it to offline. While offline, your Xbox won't connect to any networks.

If you’re offline due to an outage of your home network, ISP, or Xbox Live, we recommend not setting your Xbox to offline. Although you’ll be offline either way, leaving your Xbox set to online lets it automatically reconnect to Xbox Live as soon as possible.

Note

You must be online when you
    set up Xbox One for the first time
    . Without an internet connection, you can’t finish setup. After your Xbox has updated and you’ve added your profile, you can go offline.

When your Xbox is offline you can:

• Watch TV (though you need to be online for OneGuide listings)
    • Sign in to your profile (if you've signed in online before)
    • Change console settings (except for profile and family settings; content controls remain in place while offline)
    • Play games (provided you've set this as your home Xbox or have a game disc)
    • Save game clips and screenshots
    • Earn achievements (however, there's limited offline space for game captures and achievements, so you should go online every so often to sync them)
    Activities your Xbox must be online for include:

• Playing games and apps that require the internet
    • Syncing game progress and playing saved games from a different Xbox
    • Using social features like friends, messages, and parties
    • Shopping for games, add-ons, movies, and so on
    • Updating games, apps, and your Xbox console

Set your Xbox to offline

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings.
    3. Choose Network.
    4. Select Network settings > Go offline.
    To go back online, repeat the first three steps, and in step 4 choose
    Go online

If your Xbox is online but you can't sign in to Xbox Live, try the
    Xbox One Network Connection Error Solution
  3. Allebas Win User

I am sorry your unable to play at this time. Hopefully this issue will get resolved soon. You can check for updates regarding this matter here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status or
    follow @XboxSupport on Twitter for updates. Again sorry about this.
  4. Sparticus19 Win User

Hopefully... you can't even give us a time frame? Ugh.. unacceptable
  5. RottenRoadKill Win User

Here is a solution. Let us sign in offline and access or games so we can play when your crap service is down.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

It is terrible timing for an issue and very frustrating for many users. Please be patient and know that people are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.
Thema:

1. ADMINS. CONCERNING ISSUES - Similar Threads - ADMINS CONCERNING ISSUES

2. Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?: Hi everyone, hope you’re doing well. The problem I'm having is I'm in a okay size gaming clan but the leader left without putting anyone in charge. That's okay but I tried reaching out to people...
  3. admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc: Hello, I have been trying to download games from the xbox pc app but it stops the download and asks for admin approval - there is only one account on my pc and thats mine and I'v tried every way...
  4. Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights...: Ich wollte über die Xbox App Metro Exodus starten (vor zwei Tagen funktionierte noch alles) und jetzt startet es nicht mehr. Jedes Spiel mit dem Zusatz ''Administratorengenehmigung für die...
  5. J'ai besoin d'un admin qui a des competence sur xbox de preference francais/i need admin...

in XBoX Accessibility
    J'ai besoin d'un admin qui a des competence sur xbox de preference francais/i need admin...: my discord : CluTh (antoine)#5904 j'espere que quelqu'un peux m'aider mais pour sa faut un admin car il peux avoir les perm a distance et il a les code pour "defaultaccount" je veux changer les...
  6. My XBOX ONE club is gone. I was the admin and now it's gone??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE club is gone. I was the admin and now it's gone??: I was the creator of an xbox club and i logged in today to see it gone. Completely missing. I tried to make a new one with the same name and it said the name is already in use.... So someone...
  7. Xbox Beta app error 0x80073cfc while installing admin approval required games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app error 0x80073cfc while installing admin approval required games: So this one is kinda weird, cant seem to find this error code anywhere but it is still 100% connected to the required admin problem, Do have to note that I can play and install games that dont...
  8. Fix for Game Pass for PC Admin Error (0x80070005)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fix for Game Pass for PC Admin Error (0x80070005): I have found a fix that I have found to have worked even after multiple restarts: Open the Settings app (the gear in the start menu) Open Accounts Click Sign-in Options Scroll down to Privacy...
  9. Found xbox admin abusing powers, or a hacker. What do i do???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found xbox admin abusing powers, or a hacker. What do i do???: So today i found somebody by the gamertag of [mod removed]. So i was doing the normal playing lumber tycoon on roblox, i was doing a near harmless glitch with my friend, we'll call (F). We getting...
  10. XBox Store Displaying ERROR CODE == 0x00000007 XBox Admin Game Support Trouble Shooter...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Store Displaying ERROR CODE == 0x00000007 XBox Admin Game Support Trouble Shooter...: While in Xbox Store Online... I Want to See a Full Video Preview!!! Every Time, I go to preview of a new game or movie in the Xbox Store.... My Xbox One Stops Short of the Full Preview and...