ads after paying premium

Discus and support ads after paying premium in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; About 2 or 3 weeks ago ; I spent about 6 hours between two(2) consecutive days to trying to get a problem with your Solitaire game straightened out ! !... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Peter E.Misner, Oct 17, 2020.

1. ads after paying premium

About 2 or 3 weeks ago ; I spent about 6 hours between two(2) consecutive days to trying to get a problem with your Solitaire game straightened out ! ! I was told by the last "expert that it was "fixed" ! ! ! Support
    verification code: 49174 . As you can see I paid for a year's Premium SERVICE (" NO ADS") and again for 30 days Premium ! ! ! ! I keep getting "ADS"

The "FIX" lasted almost 30 days But now has com back ! ! ! ! By my calculations I should receive PREMIUM Until July 2021 !
    Please fix this !!!!!!!!! Your service request number is 1510552495 in case you need it.

:)

Peter E.Misner, Oct 17, 2020
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Sponsored ads on home screen

You pay for cable tv service and there are ads on every show, it helps to defray costs. Perhaps your question should be can I pay a higher premium to have no ads?
  3. ED kRevali Win User

ads on games

Nah mate, I didn't notice that but sometimes I'm willing to pay for the premium to get rid of those ads
  4. Pakalolo Time Win User

Mass Effect 3 Xbox theme?

I would get the theme if it was free but after this latest dashboard update, premium themes have been rendered pretty much useless. Why pay 240MSP when you can't even see the damn thing because it is blocked by ads?
  5. Skytti Win User

Where is the new dash then ?

I don't understand why we're paying for a premium service and we're gonna be swamped by ads. I'm a really easy going guy, but ads in the centre of the blades? Come on...
  6. OK Fowl Win User

Problems after paying for premium

Thema:

ads after paying premium

1. ads after paying premium - Similar Threads - ads paying premium

2. Microsoft Solitaire with a one year Premium now showing Ads all the sudden

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire with a one year Premium now showing Ads all the sudden: On October 21, 2020 when I went to play Microsoft Solitaire on my Windows 10 computer, I started seeing ads. Earlier in that day I did not have ads when I played the game. On May 12, 2020, Order...
  3. Removing and re-adding a profile on Xbox One and possibility of losing data and purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing and re-adding a profile on Xbox One and possibility of losing data and purchases: On Xbox Support “Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox One” Step 6 says to remove and re-add your profile. Will this cause me to lose games, purchases, game progress, game clips, messages, friends, or...
  4. Pay my 6.99 delay just with my microsoft balance without adding any payment option

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pay my 6.99 delay just with my microsoft balance without adding any payment option: I just want to pay my debt but Microsoft don't want do not want me to pay just with my Microsoft balance, i have no other payment option so what can I do ? [img]...
  5. I pay for premium MS Solitaire, but still get ads ads ads.... :(

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pay for premium MS Solitaire, but still get ads ads ads.... :(: I am sick of paying to be a Premium MS Solitaire subscriber and STILL get ads almost every time I play SODUKU. SODUKU also freezes and crashes frequently (at least once, sometimes many times,...
  6. Still getting ads after paying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still getting ads after paying: I am still getting adds after I paid not to. How do I get a refund? 663a02fc-9b61-4be0-9360-e57a45703703
  7. [NA][AD]Looking for a vamp bite willing to pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [NA][AD]Looking for a vamp bite willing to pay: if you have a bite and wanna sell message me GT: f92a5e05-bad6-4df9-ba99-974e5e860a9f
  8. Can anyone give me a vampire bite I'm willing to pay [AD]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone give me a vampire bite I'm willing to pay [AD]: Msg me please I've sat at spawns for the past three days and not once have I seen them spawn.Im willing to pay 5k maybe 6k. NA servers 0d7782fa-18b1-47d7-8f51-a012507be54c
  9. I owe money for EA access and I have added new money to my paypal how do I pay it off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I owe money for EA access and I have added new money to my paypal how do I pay it off?: I'm trying to buy a game but it told me I can't because I owe money on my account. I added money to my paypal but I don't know how to pay off what I owe it just gives me the option to add a new...
  10. You have to pay for ad-supported Radio!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    You have to pay for ad-supported Radio!?!?!: All I wanna do is listen to free ad supported radio on my xbox one. I can only listen to 15 songs? If Microsoft can budge, give me a pandora app! I paid $499+$180(3 games)+ $60(extra controller)+...