Ads fo Jewels of Rome

Discus and support Ads fo Jewels of Rome in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is anyone besides me experiencing that you can't exit out of the Jewels of Rome ads back to the games you have started?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BogeyDean, Aug 13, 2019.

1. BogeyDean
    BogeyDean Guest

Ads fo Jewels of Rome

Is anyone besides me experiencing that you can't exit out of the Jewels of Rome ads back to the games you have started?

:)

BogeyDean, Aug 13, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Ads fo Jewels of Rome

Hi BogeyDean,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

To be honest that sounds like a developer bug with how the ads interact with a started game but I'd be happy to provide some basic Windows 10 app troubleshooting.

If you haven't yet, I recommend uninstalling the game, and then restart your PC. Once you restart, open the Microsoft Store and go into the Ready to install section of your Microsoft Store app library. Re-install the app and check to see if the ads
    still bug out the games once started.
  3. Cyberpepper Win User

add player

Jewels of rome on windows 10
  4. typv Win User

Minesweeperで広告がおわらない [Edit - Translation] - No ads on Minesweeper

自己レスです。

jewels of rome以外の広告が出たので、ゲー をすることができました。

これ以外の広告が出るまで再起動ですね…

[Edit - Translation] - Self-less.

Since an ad other than jewels of rome came out, I was able to play the game.

It will restart until other ads appear ...
  5. 美奈子中澤 Win User

マイクロソフトジグソー[Translation-Microsoft Jigsaw]

Hi, Brad-san,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Maybe my PC (surface) has a problem.

Even if I touch the cross button to close the ad (Jewels of Rome)

several times, the ad does not disappear.

So, I can't play the game.

I will ask MCGC anyway.

Thanks,

M
  6. JBallantyne1 Win User

New ad "Jewels of Rome" will not close in Microsoft Jigsaw

XBF Crystal P

With all due respect, your answer is annoying and inappropriate.

Microsoft embedded a BAD AD in Microsoft Jigsaw.

SIMPLE AS THAT. You telling us to squander our precious time trying to fix this problem caused by the coding with your troubleshooting nonsense is INSULTING!

JUST FIX THE AD OR DELETE IT. PERIOD.

Even if we wanted to download the darned thing, WE CAN'T because the stupid Ad is coded in an infinite loop and the "get" and "X" buttons simply DO NOT WORK.

HOW WOULD YOU EXPECT ANY OF US TO FIX THAT???
Thema:

Ads fo Jewels of Rome

1. Ads fo Jewels of Rome - Similar Threads - Ads Jewels Rome

2. Editing and Adding Games to Microsoft Store

in XboX Insiders
    Editing and Adding Games to Microsoft Store: Hello programmers! I would like if you add more non-Xbox games to the Microsoft store to play mouse and keyboard (available on PC) , without the Xbox joystick. (For example, GTA V, Watch Dogs 2,...
  3. A fake account added me and I am anxious

in XBoX on Consoles
    A fake account added me and I am anxious: So this afternoon when I was playing halo 5 I got a friend add from some guy at first I thought he was just a guy in our game but he wasn’t on the scoreboard at all so later this night I looked at...
  4. What would you like to see added to Xbox 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would you like to see added to Xbox 2020?: On this note, I'd love to see Spider-Man make it's way over to Xbox, too! ea547439-f7a8-451b-a435-47d92e2d5dd4
  5. Hulu sends personalized ads, even though I dont share information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu sends personalized ads, even though I dont share information: I have every privacy option set to not share any location age or personal information, particularly not with any apps. However, hulu still shows ads with store locations near me. It really...
  6. Having to register to remove ads. Another way to sell your email address

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Having to register to remove ads. Another way to sell your email address: Why can't I just play Microsoft Solitaire collection without suddenly being bombarded with ads... Doesn't Microsoft make enough money they don't have to continually force ads on us? I purchased a...
  7. Xbox (Beta) App: with gamepass membership, I only get the "Learn more" ad at the top of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App: with gamepass membership, I only get the "Learn more" ad at the top of my...: I have the most recent update to the xbox beta app (2001.1001.4.0), and a PC-only gamepass subscription. But the homepage for gamepass only features the ad to "Learn more" about gamepass, as...
  8. Why am I seeing travel ads on my Xbox home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I seeing travel ads on my Xbox home screen?: I've paid for the console. I pay for Gold/Game Pass. I pay for games. So WHY am I seeing third party advertisements (a travel agency in this case) on my Xbox home screen? Microsoft did the same...
  9. New ad "Jewels of Rome" will not close in Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Accessibility
    New ad "Jewels of Rome" will not close in Microsoft Jigsaw: New ad "Jewels of Rome" when displayer in Microsoft Jigsaw will not close. The close button does not work. Tried to download and also does not work. The only option that works it to upgrade to...
  10. How can I block the annoying pop ups/ads for new games on Jewels Secret Treasures?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I block the annoying pop ups/ads for new games on Jewels Secret Treasures?: How can I block the annoying pop ups/ads for new games on Jewels Secret Treasures? These ads are annoying and I loose my concentration. I play this game to help with Dementia....