Ads fo Jewels of Rome

Discus and support Ads fo Jewels of Rome in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is anyone besides me experiencing that you can't exit out of the Jewels of Rome ads back to the games you have started?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BogeyDean, Aug 13, 2019.

1. BogeyDean
    BogeyDean Guest

Ads fo Jewels of Rome

Is anyone besides me experiencing that you can't exit out of the Jewels of Rome ads back to the games you have started?

:)

BogeyDean, Aug 13, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Ads fo Jewels of Rome

Hi BogeyDean,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

To be honest that sounds like a developer bug with how the ads interact with a started game but I'd be happy to provide some basic Windows 10 app troubleshooting.

If you haven't yet, I recommend uninstalling the game, and then restart your PC. Once you restart, open the Microsoft Store and go into the Ready to install section of your Microsoft Store app library. Re-install the app and check to see if the ads
    still bug out the games once started.
  3. typv Win User

Minesweeperで広告がおわらない [Edit - Translation] - No ads on Minesweeper

自己レスです。

jewels of rome以外の広告が出たので、ゲー をすることができました。

これ以外の広告が出るまで再起動ですね…

[Edit - Translation] - Self-less.

Since an ad other than jewels of rome came out, I was able to play the game.

It will restart until other ads appear ...
  4. 美奈子中澤 Win User

マイクロソフトジグソー[Translation-Microsoft Jigsaw]

Hi, Brad-san,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Maybe my PC (surface) has a problem.

Even if I touch the cross button to close the ad (Jewels of Rome)

several times, the ad does not disappear.

So, I can't play the game.

I will ask MCGC anyway.

Thanks,

M
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

New ad "Jewels of Rome" will not close in Microsoft Jigsaw

6. Jokul81 Win User

Notched Pickaxe?

Also I've found that when using the Notched Pickaxe I randomally get Flawless jewels added to my inventory when mining resources. Was very helpful for a couple side quests.
Thema:

Ads fo Jewels of Rome

1. Ads fo Jewels of Rome - Similar Threads - Ads Jewels Rome

2. Minesweeper ads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper ads: FYI - the 'Jewels of Rome' ad that comes up in Minesweeper DOES NOT END! Hitting X or choosing GET does nothing. You have to exit the screen entirely then restart Minesweeper. It's bad enough...
  3. adding new account issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new account issue: so i was trying to add my account after deleting it from my device and it said this account already exists on this device any help i tried almost EVERYTHING i aint buyin no new xbox...
  4. When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!: When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! In Ukraine, every Xbox owner must choose a different country for purchases and pay over commission each time. I hope for...
  5. When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!: When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! In Ukraine, every Xbox owner must choose a different country for purchases and pay over commission each time. I hope for...
  6. Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account: I just bought 2 €10 Gift cards and redeemed the codes through the Xbox app on my phone. After entering the codes i got the normal message that the amount was added to my account but when trying...
  7. come [removed by mod] ad avere assistenza in chat non ce nessuno vergogna [Translate] how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    come [removed by mod] ad avere assistenza in chat non ce nessuno vergogna [Translate] how...: come [removed by mod] si fa a riuscire ad avere assistenza in chat non ce nessuno vergogna [Translate by Mod] how do you manage to get assistance in chat there's no shame....
  8. Minesweeperで広告がおわらない [Edit - Translation] - No ads on Minesweeper

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeperで広告がおわらない [Edit - Translation] - No ads on Minesweeper: Microsoft Minesweeper win10で、広告を終わらせることができません。 下のバーに青いゲージが進み、終了したあとにまた広告が始まります。 右上に×がでては来るのですが、押しても反応がありません。 PC再起動、再インストールも試しましたが変化なし。 (再インストール後は数回は広告が出るまで遊ぶことはできますが、広告がでると消せません) [Edit -...
  9. New ad "Jewels of Rome" will not close in Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Accessibility
    New ad "Jewels of Rome" will not close in Microsoft Jigsaw: New ad "Jewels of Rome" when displayer in Microsoft Jigsaw will not close. The close button does not work. Tried to download and also does not work. The only option that works it to upgrade to...
  10. How can I block the annoying pop ups/ads for new games on Jewels Secret Treasures?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I block the annoying pop ups/ads for new games on Jewels Secret Treasures?: How can I block the annoying pop ups/ads for new games on Jewels Secret Treasures? These ads are annoying and I loose my concentration. I play this game to help with Dementia....