ads

Discus and support ads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why am I seeing ads in Microsoft Solitaire collection when I have paid an annual fee not to see ads? 3566b9ff-320d-4ff1-9038-c03d243edbb3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TariqAlMaeena, Nov 26, 2020.

1. ads

Why am I seeing ads in Microsoft Solitaire collection when I have paid an annual fee not to see ads?

:)

TariqAlMaeena, Nov 26, 2020
  2. OK Fowl Win User

Ads, ads, ads!

Give feedback, submit suggestions, ideas & request & Vote for BC Game Titles here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  3. NVissah Win User

ADS ADS ADS and more ADS

Too many adds. They shouldhave used that space in a different way. Period.
  4. BlitheThunder94 Win User

ADS ADS ADS and more ADS

[quote user="GUN5L1NGER"]

I think I saw something yesterday about Sony patenting in-game commercial breaks.

[/quote]Yes.Sony did patent in game ads for FREE to play games.Not sure how that would work out.I know I would never play a free to play game if ads would pop up.Have to wait to see how they place the ads.
  5. CAPTAIN BUMFISH Win User

ADS ADS ADS and more ADS

[quote user="Anytyme23"]

Microsoft should make the service cheaper if they have to put all these ads but will they, unfortunately not.

[/quote]

That would be a fair advantage to having adverts all over the interface. Either a reduction in the price of Live or more features?
  6. GUN5L1NGER Win User

ADS ADS ADS and more ADS

[quote user="LordVonDoom"]

[quote user=""]

I think I saw something yesterday about Sony patenting in-game commercial breaks.

[/quote]Its for free to play games.Not games you pay for.If that were to happen I just would never ever play a free to play game.

[/quote]

It may be just for free to play games now. Just wait. I've already seen in-game advertising in Rainbow Six Vegas and many other games. It's only a matter of time before you have to sit through a commercial before advancing to the next
    level in every $60 game you buy.
Thema:

ads

1. ads - Similar Threads - ads

2. Minecraft migration | So I added my microsoft account, but its not linking, is their...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft migration | So I added my microsoft account, but its not linking, is their...: Help. So about the minecraft migration, I added my minecraft account, but it says that i have to buy it again for my microsoft account. Does this mean i have to buy minecraft again to play on the...
  3. How do I complain about offensive game ads being shown in Microsoft Solitaire collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I complain about offensive game ads being shown in Microsoft Solitaire collection?: Two variations on the same game's ad are racist. In both, the white heroine is released from prison by playing the game that provides her with tools. She opens the prison door with the key your...
  4. Adding A Friend Request Feature To Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding A Friend Request Feature To Xbox: How can I stop these spam and malicious accounts from adding me as a friend on Xbox? Even after the fact that I have reported and blocked them multiple times? Is there a way that I can stop these...
  5. Adding A Friend Request Feature To Xbox Series X/S

in XboX Insiders
    Adding A Friend Request Feature To Xbox Series X/S: Are there any talks about Xbox adding a friend request feature the next gen Xbox consoles whenever? I keep having the same person adding me every single day even after the fact that I always block...
  6. Twitch app, adding party chat not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch app, adding party chat not working properly: After an hour looking for this...I have found it! The twitch app on Xbox is not working properly when it comes to add peoples voices from the party to the stream. I have tried multiples times and...
  7. Same Person Adding me on different Accounts with same Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same Person Adding me on different Accounts with same Gamertag: I'm a Active Supporter I added [mod removed] once several Months ago then erased him because he wasn't Supporting me so ever since i erased him he's been adding me once a week & once every 2 weeks...
  8. I've redeemed a code for fifa points but the points haven't been added to my account. Can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've redeemed a code for fifa points but the points haven't been added to my account. Can...: I purchased fifa points, redeemed the code but no points are showing on fifa. Can anyone help? 6dccbbbe-14e2-418c-8036-8b4756e937e2
  9. adding friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    adding friends: Hi, so my friend bought me minecraft for my laptop so we could game together but whenever I attempt to add her it says her gamertag cannot be found and the same happens to her when she tries to...
  10. Achievements popping , adding to gamerscore but not showing as unlocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements popping , adding to gamerscore but not showing as unlocked: [img] so I've spent the past day or so playing "The Gardens Between" , I have completed all achievements but 3 in particular have popped and added the gamerscore to my profile but still aren't...