Adult account

Discus and support Adult account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello guys, i got stuck i need help i cannot purchase games online apparently my account is a child account now, i want to create new one without... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Owen Kavetu, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Owen Kavetu
    Owen Kavetu Guest

Adult account

Hello guys, i got stuck i need help i cannot purchase games online apparently my account is a child account now, i want to create new one without restriction how to do it?

:)

Owen Kavetu, Sep 9, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Closing account loopholes

Its an adult account ....
    In that case you already do NOT have any control over the account anymore.

As soon as an account is deemed to be an adult account (determined by the birthdate entered when the account was created), the account can leave the family, and set their own online and privacy settings.

There is no way to control an adult account with another adult account.

Only child accounts can be controlled by an adult account. And if your kid is using an adult account, they are regarded as being adults.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Can’t change gamerpic cause not adult account

The adult account need to upgrade to adult or wait until the child account becomes adult in prder to change it...
  4. ngocphi Win User

Cant use custom gamer pics

you need to be an adult account you cannot change the age of your account after creation if the age of your account originally was set above 18 by now.remove it from the family and see what happens if it works you are an adult

If not it will ask you to add another adult account

Adult privacy settings isn't an adult account fyi
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Fortnite Cross platform

The account needs to be an adult one if the adult dont biost the account you need to wait until the account has reached adult status on its own...
  6. ♛ Bianca♛ Win User

Can’t change gamerpic cause not adult account

How do I upgrade the adult account into an adult account??
Thema:

Adult account

1. Adult account - Similar Threads - Adult account

2. Child using adult account/time limits

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child using adult account/time limits: Read some old threads from about a year ago regarding this, wondered if there has been any new advice regarding this..... Bought my son xbox 2 years ago (non techy parent here) logged in using my...
  3. I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account: I have an adult account but i can’t have a customized profile picture. My friend has the same issue too. We have adult accounts but the xbox app says we dont have adult accounts....
  4. Can you change an account to an adult account when you don't have a family group?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change an account to an adult account when you don't have a family group?: Hi, I've been having some trouble with the whole parent account thing that I didn't even know that I made. I am the owner of this account and I have no idea what parent account this profile is...
  5. How do I make a child account an adult account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I make a child account an adult account: The problem is just in the title, i have tried to find out how but have not been able to, please help 697f41f4-c9cd-427e-b2e3-238c30690e19
  6. Only adult account in family no more available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Only adult account in family no more available: <p>When I was about 12 and was first allowed to have an account on our Xbox, my father turned all games for 16+ off for my account, which is absolutely appropriate, I think. But half a year ago I...
  7. Xbox Screen Time Report - Adult account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Screen Time Report - Adult account: I know it is not possible to set screen time limits for an Adult account - however, is it possible to just see screen time or get a screen time report for an Adult account?...
  8. xCloud non-adult accounts

in XBoX on Mobile
    xCloud non-adult accounts: Any word when xCloud will be available for non-adult accounts? 4b777fab-066d-4d1f-92c8-4949125e4c8d
  9. I setup my kids accounts as adult. How can I change it to kids?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I setup my kids accounts as adult. How can I change it to kids?: Hello! When I got an xBox one, by mistake I setup my kids accounts as adult. How can I change it to kids? 2409151b-0188-4ec6-8b8b-2eba4f579315
  10. Can't change child account to adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change child account to adult: My son is 19 and his sub account (family member account) still says hes a child and i can't figure out how to change it to adult. Ive been on the account manager page but there were only options...