Adult account

Discus and support Adult account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello guys, i got stuck i need help i cannot purchase games online apparently my account is a child account now, i want to create new one without... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Owen Kavetu, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Owen Kavetu
    Owen Kavetu Guest

Adult account

Hello guys, i got stuck i need help i cannot purchase games online apparently my account is a child account now, i want to create new one without restriction how to do it?

:)

Owen Kavetu, Sep 9, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Closing account loopholes

Its an adult account ....
    In that case you already do NOT have any control over the account anymore.

As soon as an account is deemed to be an adult account (determined by the birthdate entered when the account was created), the account can leave the family, and set their own online and privacy settings.

There is no way to control an adult account with another adult account.

Only child accounts can be controlled by an adult account. And if your kid is using an adult account, they are regarded as being adults.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Can’t change gamerpic cause not adult account

The adult account need to upgrade to adult or wait until the child account becomes adult in prder to change it...
  4. ngocphi Win User

Cant use custom gamer pics

you need to be an adult account you cannot change the age of your account after creation if the age of your account originally was set above 18 by now.remove it from the family and see what happens if it works you are an adult

If not it will ask you to add another adult account

Adult privacy settings isn't an adult account fyi
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Fortnite Cross platform

The account needs to be an adult one if the adult dont biost the account you need to wait until the account has reached adult status on its own...
  6. ♛ Bianca♛ Win User

Can’t change gamerpic cause not adult account

How do I upgrade the adult account into an adult account??
Thema:

Adult account

1. Adult account - Similar Threads - Adult account

2. Can the parental controls be enabled for an adult account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the parental controls be enabled for an adult account?: I see value in the parental controls, but I wouldn't mind being able to apply these rules to myself. This would certainly make self-discipline easier. It would be awesome if I could put in my own...
  3. Child account not updating to adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account not updating to adult account: Hello. I turned 18 today. My xbox account is still not updating to an adult account. As far as I know there is no adult account attached to my xbox account (or, at least, it's not logged into our...
  4. adult vs child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    adult vs child account: It seems I can only set screen time for xbox if my child is set up as a child account. Up to what age is a child account? e04dccd4-8f5e-4bb7-b418-55ac93b18604
  5. Promotion of Xbox account from child to adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    Promotion of Xbox account from child to adult: Is it possible to turn my child Xbox account into an adult account, if so how? Alternatively, if I am unable to make my account an adult account, is there any way that I can still have custom...
  6. How do I promote my account to an adult account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I promote my account to an adult account?: I need to know how to promote my child account into an adult account. 0e8e81d1-aecc-4653-89a7-c2259433d13d
  7. Alterar conta de adulto para conta criança (Change adult account for child account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alterar conta de adulto para conta criança (Change adult account for child account): Ola, por favor poderiam informar como proceder para alterar uma conta de adulto para perfil de criança? Acabei de me incluir como adulto no grupo da familia, mas preciso classificar os outros...
  8. Convertir un compte adulte XBOX en compte enfant ?[Convert an XBOX adult account to a child...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Convertir un compte adulte XBOX en compte enfant ?[Convert an XBOX adult account to a child...: Bonjour, Quand mon fils a eu sa XBOX, on a créé un compte "adulte" et il a commencé jouer. Puis il y a associé un abonnement XBOX live et un compte fortnite (!). Maintenant, je veux mettre en...
  9. Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account: Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account b0b38b0a-9833-43ce-b488-4c6df505907f
  10. X BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    X BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT: Head is spinning trying to work out how to link my childrens account to the adult account on X BOX one. I dont game, but have managed to set myself up as the adult. Iv paid for the years...