Adult account

Discus and support Adult account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello guys, i got stuck i need help i cannot purchase games online apparently my account is a child account now, i want to create new one without... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Owen Kavetu, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Owen Kavetu
    Owen Kavetu Guest

Adult account

Hello guys, i got stuck i need help i cannot purchase games online apparently my account is a child account now, i want to create new one without restriction how to do it?

:)

Owen Kavetu, Sep 9, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Closing account loopholes

Its an adult account ....
    In that case you already do NOT have any control over the account anymore.

As soon as an account is deemed to be an adult account (determined by the birthdate entered when the account was created), the account can leave the family, and set their own online and privacy settings.

There is no way to control an adult account with another adult account.

Only child accounts can be controlled by an adult account. And if your kid is using an adult account, they are regarded as being adults.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Can’t change gamerpic cause not adult account

The adult account need to upgrade to adult or wait until the child account becomes adult in prder to change it...
  4. ngocphi Win User

Cant use custom gamer pics

you need to be an adult account you cannot change the age of your account after creation if the age of your account originally was set above 18 by now.remove it from the family and see what happens if it works you are an adult

If not it will ask you to add another adult account

Adult privacy settings isn't an adult account fyi
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Fortnite Cross platform

The account needs to be an adult one if the adult dont biost the account you need to wait until the account has reached adult status on its own...
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How do you change an organiser profile to a child profile and how do you move billing information to a different organiser profile

You can't change a child account to an adult account and to make billing available under an adult account you just need to register a method of payment under the adult account
Thema:

Adult account

1. Adult account - Similar Threads - Adult account

2. I can't change my child account to an adult 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my child account to an adult 1: Hi I'm really annoyed because I can't change my child account to an adult one even though I have went into settings and done it manually it won't change and all I want to do is upload a custom...
  3. Child account to adult

in XBoX on Mobile
    Child account to adult: How do i change my account to an adults, my ilder brother made my account under his on his old xbox, and he cant get into it so how would i change it, trying to purchase something...
  4. Activity tracking for adult accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activity tracking for adult accounts.: Can you track activity for adult accounts? If no, Please add activity tracking for adult accounts. Children can simply switch between accounts and play on my account and I can not track the...
  5. XBOX Yetişkin Hesabı [XBOX Adult Account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Yetişkin Hesabı [XBOX Adult Account]: Merhaba, Microsoft hesabımın doğum tarihi 2004'tür. XBOX'ta özel profil fotoğrafı seçmek istediğimde yetişkin hesaplarının bu özelliğini kullanabileceğini söylüyor. Kaç yaş yetişkin hesabı oluyor...
  6. How to get Minecraft to recognize my Xbox account as an adult account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Minecraft to recognize my Xbox account as an adult account.: I've been trying my hardest to get Minecraft to recognize my Xbox account as an adult account so I can buy a Minecraft Realms subscription. I created the account a little while before I turned 18,...
  7. My Account Has Reverted Into A Child Account Even Though It Was Set Up As An Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Has Reverted Into A Child Account Even Though It Was Set Up As An Adult Account: I posted a post before about how i accidentally changed my DOB to a child account and then in return couldn't edit some features in the settings, a user replied with how some services where down...
  8. Child and adult account changing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child and adult account changing: Hello Im struggling with the accounts on my Xbox and want to make child accounts adult accounts. How do I do that? 64ace69c-5214-4b55-8d7d-cd0daf6618ba
  9. Family Account: Change type from member to organizer (Child to adult)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Account: Change type from member to organizer (Child to adult): How do I convert a child account (member) to and adult account (organizer)? I've modified every known setting and my son is still unable to make xbox purchases under a child account, even when I...
  10. How do i change my account from a child to an adult? (i don't know the categories)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my account from a child to an adult? (i don't know the categories): Hello, how do i change the age of my account because i have an issue that i need to resolve that has this step in it. If you need to know i am older than a "child" now....