Adult age 18+ for Battlefield 4 & Hardline

Discus and support Adult age 18+ for Battlefield 4 & Hardline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Seekin mature Battlefield players only | 18+ If u want to join us just add & inbox me. We do have a clan but you do not need to join to play with us,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by STRESSED ACE, Mar 30, 2015.

1. STRESSED ACE
    STRESSED ACE Guest

Seekin mature Battlefield players only | 18+

If u want to join us just add & inbox me. We do have a clan but you do not need to join to play with us, new recruits are welcome though. We prefer players with mic's and who understand how to actually PTO.

Thanks.

:)

STRESSED ACE, Mar 30, 2015
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    EA delays

EA announced today that Dragon Age Inquisition which was supposed to release October 7 is being pushed back to November 18 in the US and November 21 in the UK. EA also announced Battlefield: Hardline will be pushed out of October, but no new release date
    was given.
    Source

x24hrs2livex, Mar 30, 2015
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    age restrictios or betas

The age restriction of beta's that are considered a demo is 18+ since it's essentially promotional/advertising material. You'd need an account that is an adult (18+) in order to be able to download beta's of games. This is evident in cases like Gears of
    War Judgement, Battlefield 4, etc.

HassanB, Mar 30, 2015
  4. HassanB Win User

age restrictios or betas

The age restriction of beta's that are considered a demo is 18+ since it's essentially promotional/advertising material. You'd need an account that is an adult (18+) in order to be able to download beta's of games. This is evident in cases like Gears of
    War Judgement, Battlefield 4, etc.
  5. Mister Rush Win User

no puedo descargar la beta de battlefield 4 por restriccion de edad/i can't download the beta of battlefield 4, because the restriction of age :/

Hey there CODxNukerx,

Sorry to say but you will need to be on an adult account of at least 18 years of age in order to play the Battlefield 4 beta. Some content is simply age restricted and can not be changed even if a parental account allows it. But when you turn 18, you can

promote the child account to an adult account
    and you should be god from there. Hope this clears up any confusion. Thanks!
  6. Lofty Who Win User
  7. Zero Jehuty Win User

Custom gamerpics

Adult as in the age of the account has to be 18. Setting your account to adult but having a non adult age will not allow your to change it.
  8. Smwutches Win User

adult vs child account

An account is considered an adult account at age 18.
Thema:

1. Adult age 18+ for Battlefield 4 & Hardline - Similar Threads - Adult age 18+

2. XBOX Yetişkin Hesabı [XBOX Adult Account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Yetişkin Hesabı [XBOX Adult Account]: Merhaba, Microsoft hesabımın doğum tarihi 2004'tür. XBOX'ta özel profil fotoğrafı seçmek istediğimde yetişkin hesaplarının bu özelliğini kullanabileceğini söylüyor. Kaç yaş yetişkin hesabı oluyor...
  3. Can't join Xbox Live Reward program bcz of my age? I'm an adult.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't join Xbox Live Reward program bcz of my age? I'm an adult.: I get an error message when I am attempting to join the Xbox Live Reward program via a web browser. It says I cannot join because of my age. However, I am an adult. Born in 1981. My MS account has...
  4. IM AN ADULT, y cant i download apps exceeding an age 18 rating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IM AN ADULT, y cant i download apps exceeding an age 18 rating: im using an adult account but i cant download apps with an 18 or older age rating..such as netflix or the ubisoft app please help!(i am also enrolled in preview program)...
  5. [Xbox360] Looking for an active mature/adult clan (age 21+)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox360] Looking for an active mature/adult clan (age 21+): Hello, I am a 24yr old gamer, looking for an active clan I have a lvl 24 hunter and a lvl 7 titan ( i am planning to make into a defender and main) I am active most of the week, usually after...
  6. My youtube is blocked for age restrictions yet all my accounts show me as adult.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My youtube is blocked for age restrictions yet all my accounts show me as adult.: I continue to get an error on my youtube app for xboxone saying that the content is for 18 years of age and will not allow me to watch it (music videos, ect). I made sure my google plus, youtube,...
  7. Age Restrictions for Adult Account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Age Restrictions for Adult Account?: I have tried to change my gamerpic numerous times, and each time I get a window that pops up saying "custom images are only available for adults." I also have tried to join clubs, but again, it...
  8. Adult account with "appropriate up to age 12" content restrictions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adult account with "appropriate up to age 12" content restrictions: I have an Xbox One with two adult accounts and two child accounts. One of the adult accounts has a content restriction of "appropriate up to age 12". The other adult account has unrestricted...
  9. Changing account age/adding restrictions to "adult" account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing account age/adding restrictions to "adult" account: My son is 9, but his account was set up as an adult's (18+). Unfortunately, he's been accessing games that are inappropriate, so I'm trying to find a way to set parental controls. I've tried...
  10. REFERENCE [Mod Removed] ADULT ACCOUNT WHICH CANNOT SIGN INTO FORUMS / HAS SOME AGE ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    REFERENCE [Mod Removed] ADULT ACCOUNT WHICH CANNOT SIGN INTO FORUMS / HAS SOME AGE ...: The account is confirmed by chat personal as adult but cannot sign into forums or play skate 3 online. Even though FIFA OK, NEED FOR SPEED, COD, BATTLEFIELDS, PLEASE ASSIST. TOLD ENFORCEMENT TEAM...