Adult Only 18+ Cod ghosts competitive clan look 4 100+ new members level 16 Gold clan Tags

Discus and support Adult Only 18+ Cod ghosts competitive clan look 4 100+ new members level 16 Gold clan Tags in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Team UnitedMassGaming is Hosting Tryouts you must have a working xbl mic and a 0.8kd in call of duty ghosts add and message on xbl to tryout we look... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PointyEel, Mar 20, 2014.

1. PointyEel
    PointyEel Guest

Adult Only 18+ Cod ghosts competitive clan look 4 100+ new members level 16 Gold clan Tags

Team UnitedMassGaming is Hosting Tryouts you must have a working xbl mic and a 0.8kd in call of duty ghosts add and message on xbl to tryout we look for 1000 new member so Quit playing by yourself.join Team UMG our sponsers GamingJerzey
    ltd/Esports.sg

:)

PointyEel, Mar 20, 2014
  2. MrsDredd
    MrsDredd Guest
    Recruiting for Abhorrent Clan

I am the Co-Leader of the clan Abhorrent on Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. We are looking or active, experienced, competitive members. Once we reach our maximum clan level we are closing the clan and recruitment will be set to invite only. We are a TDM clan our clan level is 24 going on 25 our current member base is 29.
    Our clan goals are to achieve red clan tags and place 1st in each clan war to reach Diamond Division.
    Requirements and Rules:
    Attend each clan wars.
    Must have a microphone, communication is highly important.
    Until we achieve red clan tags we ask a couple hours a day of game play at most.
    Must be 18 years or older, we have 0 tolerance for drama.
    Respect is very important, for example, no hitting on girls and no trash talking other clan members.
    We are strictly all about the game.

If interested you can contact any of the following members on Xbox 360:
    A Hero Falls - Leader
    Mrs Dredd - Co-Leader

MrsDredd, Mar 20, 2014
  3. uG | Unbeatable Ghosts | New Clan! Recruiting! | Xbox One Only

Hello everyone I am Apollo uG.

I'm making this tread to help recruit for my clan Unbeatable Ghosts

We are a mature, competitive clan that is seeking new members. As of August 8th we have 4 members.

We are seeking members that are 16+ years old that play all assortment of games. The clan plays popular FPS games such as CoD, Halo, and Battlefield. We will be moving onto the Master Chief Collection, Destiny, Battlefield Hardline, CoD Advanced Warfare,
    as well as some sports games.

If you are interested in joining this clan, feel free to add me (Apollo uG) on the xbox one and send me a message saying you are interested in joining the clan.

Your skill level does not determine if you get in the clan are not, you just need to be mature, friendly, and competitive!

Wook-AFC9965D-B29B-41C0-80DD-EBF5EEAF1229, Mar 20, 2014
  4. BAC0NndEGGS Win User

Looking for some people to do matches with

My clan Beyond Destruction (BD) is always looking for new members. We are a level 14 elite clan with gold clan tags. We are 100% Run -n- Gun clan so if you camp do not apply you will not make the team. To join search for us on elite BD clan or add me, we
    have people on all the time to play with.
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

Clan Tag Color Change

Gold clan tag is for level 12 clans, level 25 clans get red clan tags. However, if the bracket on the outside of the tag is colored then it's modded. Every other color is for sure 100% modded or glitched.
  6. Ceph War Win User

[Xbox One] Ceph Gaming Recruiting

Quick Call of Duty: Ghost Statistic Update

Division: Gold-Platinum

Roster: 16 players

Clan Average Kill/Death: 1.91

Clan Average Win %: 56%

Looking for exceptional Call of Duty: Ghost and Battlefield 4 players who are looking to be apart of a great clan.
  7. o OneShot v Win User

TnR Recruiting High KDS only

TnR is a competitive clan we play clan matches and have done gb in the past and will be starting soon again I look for quality not quantity we only have about 16 members but we all have high kds
  8. FortisObtinebit Win User

LoH _Legion Of Honor_

I'm only 17, but I'm interested in joining if you guys will have me. Looking for a friendly competitive COD Ghosts clan on the Xbox One to compete in clan wars. I can't find out how to apply at the website though.
Thema:

1. Adult Only 18+ Cod ghosts competitive clan look 4 100+ new members level 16 Gold clan Tags - Similar Threads - Adult 18+ Cod

2. 18+ Adult Gaming Community looking for XBOXONE Players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    18+ Adult Gaming Community looking for XBOXONE Players!: ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █Benevolent Incursion Gaming Community █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ Owners: & OurLegends ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Description: This discord server is mainly a...
  3. IM AN ADULT, y cant i download apps exceeding an age 18 rating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IM AN ADULT, y cant i download apps exceeding an age 18 rating: im using an adult account but i cant download apps with an 18 or older age rating..such as netflix or the ubisoft app please help!(i am also enrolled in preview program)...
  4. English speaking European based Smite ESL Clan/Team Recruitment(18+)Adult team.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    English speaking European based Smite ESL Clan/Team Recruitment(18+)Adult team.: If anybody is intrested that meets the requirements above(On the subject Line) please add and message my GT JASON X JAY on XB1 and i will get back to you as soon as possible.Also just leave a...
  5. Huge Medieval Map for adults 18 and up that love to play Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Huge Medieval Map for adults 18 and up that love to play Minecraft: Originally got Minecraft for the little one, than one thing led to another and now there is a huge medieval map (BUILT ENTIRELY IN SURVIVAL!) with an entire city, a windmill, and a HUGE Castle!...
  6. Xbox 360 Minecraft - Adult Crew - 18+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Minecraft - Adult Crew - 18+: Good afternoon everyone, I started a crew on GTA V back in September, and just recently my crew and I started playing together on Minecraft. We are looking to add more members to Minecraft / GTA...
  7. Role Players, Adults only, no one under 18 allowed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Role Players, Adults only, no one under 18 allowed.: Looking for Adult friends to play RDR no one under the age of 18. no griefers or cheaters. I'm always looking for mature friends to play with I'm 20 but only until june. I recently just bought RDR...
  8. I am an adult yet Xbox Insider App says I must be 18

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am an adult yet Xbox Insider App says I must be 18: I would like to join the xbox insider club but every time I start it, it says I must be 18. My gamertag is . Here is a reference number if this helps: [Mod Removed] and yes my account is an adult...
  9. Im on the xbox insider hub and when i go in it says u must be 18 or older I am a adult on my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im on the xbox insider hub and when i go in it says u must be 18 or older I am a adult on my ...: help plz I I am trying to be a xbox insider but it says i need to be 18 or older while kmy account is on adult 9d3c3af6-a50f-4a04-a856-af642e3fb211
  10. Adult age 18+ for Battlefield 4 & Hardline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adult age 18+ for Battlefield 4 & Hardline: Seekin mature Battlefield players only | 18+ If u want to join us just add & inbox me. We do have a clan but you do not need to join to play with us, new recruits are welcome though. We prefer...