Adult Only - Deity Gaming - Mature Xbox One Gaming Community

Discus and support Adult Only - Deity Gaming - Mature Xbox One Gaming Community in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My gamer tag is DgC Zeus. I am recruiting for a Gaming Community called Deity Gaming. Deity Gaming - An XBOX ONE18+ years of age mature gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DgC NewbyCake, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Adult Only - Deity Gaming - Mature Xbox One Gaming Community

My gamer tag is DgC Zeus. I am recruiting for a Gaming Community called Deity Gaming.

Deity Gaming - An XBOX ONE18+ years of age mature gaming community.

Deity Gaming was established February 11, 2014. After previous memberships in various clans (most recently, LoST or Legion of Strategic Terror), the Founder and Co-Founders of FJ decided to create a community based clan. Our vision is to provide all
    the perks that we had enjoyed from those clans while offering a minimal amount of the disliked structuring and added responsibilities that members usually face.

We want our members to be able to get online and look forward to playing whatever game they want, without having to worry about attending meetings and constantly recruiting members to move up within the ranks of the clan. Too many times we all have
    steered away from playing a game just to attend to required responsibilities. Now that we have eliminated most of those responsibilities, we are enabling people to focus more on enjoying the fun in gaming, in which it was designed.

If anyone is interested and meets the requirements of being 18 years or older and has a mic, message me here or on Xbox. Thanks for reading and hope to see you online.

http://www.DeityGaming.com/

:)

DgC NewbyCake, Apr 29, 2015
  2. Deity Gaming - Xbox One Mature Gaming Community

My gamer tag is DgC Zeus. I am recruiting for a Gaming Community called Deity Gaming.

Deity Gaming - An XBOX ONE18+ years of age mature gaming community.

Deity Gaming was established February 11, 2014. After previous memberships in various clans (most recently, LoST or Legion of Strategic Terror), the Founder and Co-Founders of FJ decided to create a community based clan. Our vision is to provide
    all the perks that we had enjoyed from those clans while offering a minimal amount of the disliked structuring and added responsibilities that members usually face.

We want our members to be able to get online and look forward to playing whatever game they want, without having to worry about attending meetings and constantly recruiting members to move up within the ranks of the clan. Too many times we all
    have steered away from playing a game just to attend to required responsibilities. Now that we have eliminated most of those responsibilities, we are enabling people to focus more on enjoying the fun in gaming, in which it was designed.

If anyone is interested and meets the requirements of being 18 years or older and has a mic, message me here or on Xbox. Thanks for reading and hope to see you online.

http://www.DeityGaming.com/

DgC NewbyCake, Apr 29, 2015
  3. pokin76
    pokin76 Guest
    Looking for Minecraft Xbox One Edition players

Looking for people to play with on xb one. Just having fun. Mature adult here just for casual gaming and maybe some community type stuff

pokin76, Apr 29, 2015
  4. Viral x Hero
    Viral x Hero Guest

Sounds pretty interesting. I am 22 years old with years on end of clan/gaming community experience. Could you send me a message on xbox one so we can talk further about it? Thanks.

Viral x Hero, Apr 29, 2015
  5. Viral x Hero Win User

Sounds pretty interesting. I am 22 years old with years on end of clan/gaming community experience. Could you send me a message on xbox one so we can talk further about it? Thanks.
  6. pokin76 Win User

Looking for Minecraft Xbox One Edition players

Looking for people to play with on xb one. Just having fun. Mature adult here just for casual gaming and maybe some community type stuff
  7. MerKz nYp Win User

Apply now to the BrazeN Gaming Community!

COME CHECK US OUT! WE'RE A GROWING MATURE COMMUNITY FOR ADULTS! ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME!

NO *** JUST GAMING.

TEAMBRAZEN.COM
  8. Teddymouse-1D9A77F0- Win User

PBndJ is looking for more adults for Black Op's 2

Looking for more mature adults that want to have fun while gaming. We have a strong community with very little drama. Stop by and check us out.
  9. RunicW0LF Win User

Dissension Gaming Community!!

This community is made up of mostly adults. Most are over 21. There are a few teens in the community but they are mature. This is a great place to join!!
Thema:

1. Adult Only - Deity Gaming - Mature Xbox One Gaming Community - Similar Threads - Adult Deity Gaming

2. XBOX Yetişkin Hesabı [XBOX Adult Account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Yetişkin Hesabı [XBOX Adult Account]: Merhaba, Microsoft hesabımın doğum tarihi 2004'tür. XBOX'ta özel profil fotoğrafı seçmek istediğimde yetişkin hesaplarının bu özelliğini kullanabileceğini söylüyor. Kaç yaş yetişkin hesabı oluyor...
  3. How to get Minecraft to recognize my Xbox account as an adult account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Minecraft to recognize my Xbox account as an adult account.: I've been trying my hardest to get Minecraft to recognize my Xbox account as an adult account so I can buy a Minecraft Realms subscription. I created the account a little while before I turned 18,...
  4. My Account Has Reverted Into A Child Account Even Though It Was Set Up As An Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Has Reverted Into A Child Account Even Though It Was Set Up As An Adult Account: I posted a post before about how i accidentally changed my DOB to a child account and then in return couldn't edit some features in the settings, a user replied with how some services where down...
  5. Child and adult account changing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child and adult account changing: Hello Im struggling with the accounts on my Xbox and want to make child accounts adult accounts. How do I do that? 64ace69c-5214-4b55-8d7d-cd0daf6618ba
  6. I purchased Sea of Thieves and an XBOX One for my son when he was a minor. He is an adult...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Sea of Thieves and an XBOX One for my son when he was a minor. He is an adult...: I purchased Sea of Thieves and an XBOX One for my son when he was a minor. Because I wanted to keep his content restricted and have him on my family account, the game was installed on my account....
  7. Move Gamertag from Adult Email to Kid Email without losing all the **** I've spent so much...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Move Gamertag from Adult Email to Kid Email without losing all the **** I've spent so much...: My child plays Fortnite on our Xbox One. My email has been used as the login. I would like to set up Microsoft family controls to monitor my child's activity and to limit time on specific devices...
  8. Adult problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adult problem: Hello , i want to turn my xbox account to an adult account because i'm 21 yrs old today , how to fiz this problem? dff4e671-b190-4aa7-aa62-9745ed2d7337
  9. Family Account: Change type from member to organizer (Child to adult)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Account: Change type from member to organizer (Child to adult): How do I convert a child account (member) to and adult account (organizer)? I've modified every known setting and my son is still unable to make xbox purchases under a child account, even when I...
  10. Content restrictions are Off, but son is still blocked from playing adult games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Content restrictions are Off, but son is still blocked from playing adult games: Before yesterday my son was doing fine playing Call of Duty and whatnot. I give him full permissions to play what he wants and to play online. He is playing on an XBox One X. [img] [img] It...