advance warfare reading save

Discus and support advance warfare reading save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im having trouble getting online on advance warfare and then it says reading save devvice for the longest. and before that i couldntg. getitrunning... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BreatheArsenic, Nov 18, 2014.

1. advance warfare reading save

im having trouble getting online on advance warfare and then it says reading save devvice for the longest. and before that i couldntg. getitrunning

:)

BreatheArsenic, Nov 18, 2014
  2. thegoods33
    thegoods33 Guest
    COD Advanced Warfare will not load on XBox Live

Purchased COD Advanced Warfare today. After logging in to XBox Live and accessing Advanced Warfare it says "READING SAVE DEVICE" and freezes. I am not able to play the game on XBox Live......help.

thegoods33, Nov 18, 2014
  3. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    Advance warfare

Why I don't bother playing hardcore anymore

Farscape247, Nov 18, 2014
  4. xMort Win User

Upload Studio will not upload clips! Error (0x80040206)

Me too :( Advanced Warfare clips also does not gave Save action in clip's context menu.
  5. wilstock Win User

call of duty:advance warfare - cant play once I sign into account

I had the same problem. Just go in to the game settings by pressing start on your control whilst hovering over the advanced warfare app then go to system and then clear local saved games. It deletes them off of your Xbox but they are saved on the cloud.
    Once the xbox restarts you should be able to go back in to the game your cloud save will down load and no more pesky "reading saved device" :)
  6. Brian_68 Win User

Wont recognize my AW code

That despite the xbox.com product description page reading:

".... The bundle also includes the full game download of the Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition, with early access and double XP on November 3..."

www.xbox.com/.../call-of-duty-advanced-warfare

Several people here are not happy.
  7. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Call of Duty 2014 reveal dated for 4th May - "a new era arrives" on Xbox One

8. CalmCookie12 26 Win User

Game won't play unless I'm signed out of Live.

I just got Advanced Warfare yesterday and I was so excited to play, it worked all day yesterday letting me play the campaign and just the game in general while signed in. But this morning I sign in to play and it freezes when the screen says Reading save
    device! This needs to be fixed, yesterday
Thema:

advance warfare reading save

1. advance warfare reading save - Similar Threads - advance warfare reading

2. Purchased DLC content not showing on COD Advanced Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased DLC content not showing on COD Advanced Warfare: My purchased DLC content is not showing in the customization sections. I tried a hard reboot and moving all content to the same hard drive, logging in and out, no effect so far. I have a new Xbox...
  3. Missing Purchased Advanced Supply Drops in Advanced Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Purchased Advanced Supply Drops in Advanced Warfare: I recently purchased the $80 bundle of advanced supply drops in Advanced Warfare, and did not receive them. I checked my purchase history as well as my bank account, and the purchase went through...
  4. Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare DLC: Hi i bought 2 dlc packs for cod aw it was the jackpot personalization pack and the lightning one aswell and ive uninstalled both pack reinstalled them again waited 2 hours restarted my xbox...
  5. Advanced warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advanced warfare: Fix advanced warfare for 360 2caa05a9-3837-48c0-9c5a-1323251df45e
  6. Call of duty advanced Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty advanced Warfare: If I buy cod advanced warfare for xbox one can I get the dlcs which I paid for on 360 on the xbox one 05257651-02f7-4cbf-ac94-c7dfe101c1cd
  7. call of duty advanced warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty advanced warfare: I'm trying to download some old games and it keeps coming up with installion stopped anyone know how to fix this e55842ef-1d99-49f7-a279-b35a289594be
  8. call of duty advanced warfare xbox one in 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty advanced warfare xbox one in 2019: people still play this game? worth a buy now? or dead? 81d82dbf-963e-4543-b04e-3c35d769c4cd
  9. Advanced Warfare <3 please read

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advanced Warfare <3 please read: Hope everyone is enjoying their gameplay. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of people who want to join a clan starting off, or if I could get a group of good people who...
  10. Advanced warfare 360 download. Unable to read disc!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advanced warfare 360 download. Unable to read disc!: Hey so i bought the game off the dashboard so obviously no disc but i play the game and i am lucky to get 10-15minutes before getting unable to read disc and it kicking me to the dashboard. Its...