Advanced Exchange = 100%!

Discus and support Advanced Exchange = 100%! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wow..... once again Xbox support has done it again. They issued my Advanced Exchange on Sunday... I get home today with a brand new console waiting for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kingvas78, May 12, 2015.

1. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest

Wow..... once again Xbox support has done it again. They issued my Advanced Exchange on Sunday... I get home today with a brand new console waiting for me! Not a refurb either..... console dated April 29/2015. So I'm back up and running! Woot!!!

:)

kingvas78, May 12, 2015
  2. gotchang
    gotchang Guest
    Advanced exchange

Tomorrow is the last day before I'm suppose to get an email from the advocacy team- it's been pushed back everytime I called and ask why I wasn't contacted. Been through 3 now and the latest one I received on an advanced exchange was a used one with an
    error code- so if you add the total time it's been well over 3 weeks on just this last exchange. Talk to someone different everytime so they don't care what they tell you. Advocacy team can't respond because they have no solutions- I was originally told
    I was one of very few people having issues but after venting in these forums you just see issue after issue. I've been on live for 6-7 yrs now and I have never had so many problems with a console- everytime I've had to call and trouble shoot or uninstall and
    reinstall my disks I have told them that everything will be cool with me if you send me a working Xbox one- and that's 3 consoles with no luck. So I'm left just waiting still from this phantom advocacy team.

gotchang, May 12, 2015
  3. Advanced exchange?

Problem is Akame that a lot of the time Microsoft aren't sending new consoles but refurbished ones.

Why hold the price of a new console console if they aren't providing the customer with a new console.

NonSportsGirl, May 12, 2015
  4. Advanced Exchange = 100%!

Congrats on the new console! How does advanced exchange work? If you got the warranty from a Microsoft store? I honestly don't know lol.

Defy Lightning, May 12, 2015
  5. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    MS puts a hold of $400 on a CC. Sends out a new console...... and makes it VERY clear if you are not happy with console they send you to contact them and then send it back. After you get your new console, send the dud back within 14 days, and done! Hold
    removed and warranty restarts! My new console shows warranty to Aug 15/2016!

kingvas78, May 12, 2015
  6. Thanks for explaining kingvas but I mean like, can you only do advanced exchange if you bought your Xbox One from Microsoft or can you do that too if you got your console from like Amazon or Walmart? I'm sorry for the stupid questions, but like I said..
    no idea lol.

7. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    I'm under the impression if the console is under warranty (past the retailers return policy) it qualifies for the Advanced Exchange.

-

Since the preview program killed my console, support mumbled something about them warranting a console out of warranty..... BUT DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT! They mumbled... LOL...

kingvas78, May 12, 2015
  8. Advanced Exchange = 100%!

Oh, I see. I have my current warranty under Walmart until August 2017. The preview program killed your console? Wow, it's like when the preview program killed my gf's gamertag. She could not sign in for 3 months on her gamertag so she spent those 3 months
    on an alternate account. I had to play through Borderlands 2 twice with new characters. Borderlands 2 was so worth it though! Anyway, thanks for explaining that to me lol.

9. If previews killed something then surely it would do it for every console that is in the preview?

Games I can understand being different, since everyone is at different points. But consoles are identical on a hardware and software level, so why would the preview kill one console and not every single one that took that update?

NonSportsGirl, May 12, 2015
  10. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    Very nice man. Glad you got your Xbox One back so quick

NxtDoc1851, May 12, 2015
  11. Hello "kingvas78" Advanced Exchange = 100%! :)

I'm glad that you're back on the Xbox One Advanced Exchange = 100%! :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "kingvas78" Advanced Exchange = 100%! :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, May 12, 2015
  12. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    That's so awesome!! I wish they had that during RROD days. Glad you're back up and running Advanced Exchange = 100%! :)

bowski477, May 13, 2015
  13. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest

Nice 1. A nice speedy turn around is good to here, and a new console is a bonus.

Goatsnatcher, May 13, 2015
  14. I worry about that hold if something like that were to happen to my family's Xbox One - I don't have $400... Advanced Exchange = 100%! :(

Galactic Geek, May 13, 2015
  15. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    @GG thats why i buy instore, if i have a problem I take it back and get a new one. No hold needed. Have had to do it recently with my controller. 5 minute turnaround.

Boas BS5, May 13, 2015
Thema:

1. Advanced Exchange = 100%! - Similar Threads - Advanced Exchange 100%

2. Initiate advanced exchange on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Initiate advanced exchange on Xbox Series X: Like a lot of people my Xbox Series X that I fought really hard to get is broken. I was finally able to get support to respond but they keep trying to call me when I am working. The support rep...
  3. Xbox One - Advanced Exchange Charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Advanced Exchange Charge: Earlier this year, while on a length business trip, my kids' Xbox One stopped functioning. I opted for the Advanced Exchange program, and was very pleased to have received a replacement unit in a...
  4. How long did it take for advanced exchange console to be sent

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long did it take for advanced exchange console to be sent: ive been waiting 4 days for my replacement console to be dispatched but its still showing as waiting. i contacted support who said the order had been created but thats it. How long has it taken...
  5. Advanced Exchange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advanced Exchange: Split from this thread. How long did it actually take? My Advanced Exchange order has been pending for 3 days now and can't even get hold of anyone to ask - the chat box thing seems broken at...
  6. Help Xbox one x project scorpio advanced exchange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Xbox one x project scorpio advanced exchange: Hy :) the day December 21, I called the number of assistance Italian because my Xbox one X project Scorpio edition has stopped working. I requested a practice replacement advanced, where I have...
  7. Advanced exchange service available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advanced exchange service available: Hello everyone, I have a problem with my xbox one s, practically when I play some games like the last COD or PUBG, often the game crashes, and the TV emits an annoying sound. I tried several...
  8. Advanced Exchange Warranty Program Issues!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advanced Exchange Warranty Program Issues!!!: The advanced exchange warranty process is seriously flawed! It puts a hold for the entire vale of your console ($500) on your card unit they recevie it (which is roughly 2 weeks. I don't know who...
  9. Advanced Exchange Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advanced Exchange Problems: I have a Xbox One S 1TB which started to give me problems back in March 2017. After contacting support via chat four times, we finally agreed on getting the box replaced with the Advanced Exchange...
  10. Wireless not working & cant get to make my advance exchange working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless not working & cant get to make my advance exchange working: First my wireless connection is not working it said that I have to send my xbox one to repair, so I called the support. Somehow trough a update they made on my Xbox it came back opperationnal, but...