Advanced mining

Discus and support Advanced mining in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased Advanced Mining world for my son’s ipad yesterday and it won’t complete loading. As it completes loading it crashes out and logs... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HelenTozer, Oct 12, 2019.

1. HelenTozer
    HelenTozer Guest

Advanced mining

Hello,

I purchased Advanced Mining world for my son’s ipad yesterday and it won’t complete loading. As it completes loading it crashes out and logs out of Minecraft completely. Apple refuse to refund. How can it complete loading? My son is very disappointed.

Kind regards, Helen

:)

HelenTozer, Oct 12, 2019
  2. ABigSweatyBear Win User

Advanced mining

Hi Helen,

I would also check your iPad is capable of using the app. Check the app on the app store and see what models it's capable of running on.

Thanks!
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Advanced mining

4. MBurns00 Win User

Advanced mining

Hello,

I purchased Advanced Mining world for my son’s ipad yesterday and it won’t complete loading. As it completes loading it crashes out and logs out of Minecraft completely. Apple refuse to refund. How can it complete loading? My son is very disappointed.

Kind regards, Helen
    I am having the same problem on my son's iPod. Everything is up to date. as well.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Advanced mining

6. WoozyOmnivore48 Win User

Advanced mining

Have you found a solution to this problem. This is happening for my son as well, but all is up to date and all other worlds are working. Just this world is crashing.
Thema:

Advanced mining

1. Advanced mining - Similar Threads - Advanced mining

2. Xbox One - Advanced Exchange Charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Advanced Exchange Charge: Earlier this year, while on a length business trip, my kids' Xbox One stopped functioning. I opted for the Advanced Exchange program, and was very pleased to have received a replacement unit in a...
  3. Call of duty advanced Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty advanced Warfare: If I buy cod advanced warfare for xbox one can I get the dlcs which I paid for on 360 on the xbox one 05257651-02f7-4cbf-ac94-c7dfe101c1cd
  4. Xbox One X Advanced Display Settings Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Advanced Display Settings Question: Does the Xbox One X support variable refresh rate(AMD Free-Sync 2 technology) and 120 Hz together, while obviously using it through compatible display devices? 35eded7a-abac-4ddf-8a5f-115023d90995
  5. Problems with advance payment for xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with advance payment for xbox game pass for PC: hello, just now I received an email that the payment of my game subscription for PC was canceled, which misses me, since in the windows xbox application it says that the application is...
  6. Lost all my operators in Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my operators in Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition: Hi. I was playing Rainbow Six (Siege) with a code that unlocked 8 Agents (2 year operators) and some skins. I also unlocked other agents, envelopes, etc. until I reached level 30. I recently...
  7. Game won't advance

in XBoX on Windows
    Game won't advance: I have been playing Microsoft Bingo for years. The past week, I should have advanced to the next level and it is stalled or something. The yellow game bar is all the way over to the right and has...
  8. call of duty advanced warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty advanced warfare: I'm trying to download some old games and it keeps coming up with installion stopped anyone know how to fix this e55842ef-1d99-49f7-a279-b35a289594be
  9. call of duty advanced warfare xbox one in 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty advanced warfare xbox one in 2019: people still play this game? worth a buy now? or dead? 81d82dbf-963e-4543-b04e-3c35d769c4cd
  10. Looking for advanced mine craft players to play on my survival world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for advanced mine craft players to play on my survival world: Looking for mature advanced players to play on my survival world must get on regularly trying to build a city... If interested add me on my other account it's hanjaab69...