Advanced Warfare Party

Discus and support Advanced Warfare Party in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My boyfriend and I are looking for 4 people ages 17+, with mics to play some Search and Rescue with. Our gamertags are and Insta Coma. Send one of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Undead Glamour, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Advanced Warfare Party

My boyfriend and I are looking for 4 people ages 17+, with mics to play some Search and Rescue with.

Our gamertags are and Insta Coma. Send one of us a message if you'd like to play.

:)

Undead Glamour, Nov 15, 2014
  2. Advanced warfare party

Looking for to start a party on advanced warfare xbox360 if so could be a low level if not its cool free to message me or add me

HellHoundRuler, Nov 15, 2014
  3. Looking for some friends on XBOX ONE

Hey you can add me i have gta5 and advanced warfare we should party up sometime

DarkDestinyxD, Nov 15, 2014
  4. DarkDestinyxD Win User

Looking for some friends on XBOX ONE

Hey you can add me i have gta5 and advanced warfare we should party up sometime
  5. RippenHarra Win User

local servers for xbox one next week

As Duffal says asking as 3rd party start using them. If CoD Advanced warfare doesn't use them I'm not supporting the game with a purchase.
  6. TA Drag Racer Win User

Established Clan for those 30 and over, Xbox One or 360

Advanced Warfare coming next week. Come join our Midnight release party. We will play as late into the morning as possible, wake up, and do it again.

Www.endofdayzclan.com
  7. WBG Knox Win User

Enforcement

Hi I was on call of duty advanced warfare playing by myself and I sent my friend a party invite and I asked him if he wanted to play call of duty ghosts and he said sure and when I took advanced warfare out of my disc tray and as soon as it took me on my
    XBOX 360 dashboard it signed me out and I thought it was just a internet issue but when I tried to sign in it said I was console banned so I'm guessing I got banned for taking advanced warfare out of my disc tray
  8. Malacath Win User

No matter what I do I can't get an open NAT

What port did you forward for Advanced Warfare?

Advanced warfare needs port 3076 for an open NAT.
Thema:

Advanced Warfare Party

1. Advanced Warfare Party - Similar Threads - Advanced Warfare Party

2. Purchased DLC content not showing on COD Advanced Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased DLC content not showing on COD Advanced Warfare: My purchased DLC content is not showing in the customization sections. I tried a hard reboot and moving all content to the same hard drive, logging in and out, no effect so far. I have a new Xbox...
  3. Missing Purchased Advanced Supply Drops in Advanced Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Purchased Advanced Supply Drops in Advanced Warfare: I recently purchased the $80 bundle of advanced supply drops in Advanced Warfare, and did not receive them. I checked my purchase history as well as my bank account, and the purchase went through...
  4. Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare DLC: Hi i bought 2 dlc packs for cod aw it was the jackpot personalization pack and the lightning one aswell and ive uninstalled both pack reinstalled them again waited 2 hours restarted my xbox...
  5. Advanced warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advanced warfare: Fix advanced warfare for 360 2caa05a9-3837-48c0-9c5a-1323251df45e
  6. Cannot find Advanced Warfare game, unless someone else joins me in a party, then I find a game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find Advanced Warfare game, unless someone else joins me in a party, then I find a game ...: I have a strange problem. I live in Singapore and when I try and find any multiplayer game, it never finds any games, or may find 2 or 3 players only. YET, when a clan member from the US or Europe...
  7. Advanced warfare party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advanced warfare party: Looking for to start a party on advanced warfare xbox360 if so could be a low level if not its cool free to message me or add me 0320280d-b0da-41e2-90d0-72ce1c58031f
  8. Party up on Advanced Warfare! Custom Infection Lobby!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party up on Advanced Warfare! Custom Infection Lobby!: Hey everyone, hoping to get a full lobby going to play with all of you! Comment gt and I'll invite you! Starts Tomorrow! 2ab63f33-b739-422d-b0cf-ab3598625510
  9. ?????????????CoD Advance Warfare, CoD Ghost, and Party chat issue's ... etc?????????

in XBoX on Consoles
    ?????????????CoD Advance Warfare, CoD Ghost, and Party chat issue's ... etc?????????: Hello Xbox community having several issue's called customer support ran the internet test with customer service rep on the phone my internet is running very well so he admitted problem is on there...
  10. Atrocious lag over Advanced Warfare as well as party chat and other games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atrocious lag over Advanced Warfare as well as party chat and other games: After about two weeks ago, I started to experience extreme lag on Advanced Warfare, most noticeably, as well as party chat voices cutting in and out, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Destiny the same. I'm...