Advanced warfare Xbox 1 clan!! Looking for 2 slayers and an objective!!!

Discus and support Advanced warfare Xbox 1 clan!! Looking for 2 slayers and an objective!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey TnDO Gaming (Tornado) is looking for 2-3 players that want to win. Must have a Mic and know how to play the game. Hmu: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KoG CEMENT, Dec 25, 2014.

1. KoG CEMENT
    KoG CEMENT Guest

Hey TnDO Gaming (Tornado) is looking for 2-3 players that want to win. Must have a Mic and know how to play the game. Hmu: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or TnDO CEMENT on xb1.

:)

KoG CEMENT, Dec 25, 2014
  2. xTEAM KOBRAx
    xTEAM KOBRAx Guest
    Looking for friends who play AW on Xbox one.

Looking for people who play Advanced Warfare on Xbox one and also looking for a clan

xTEAM KOBRAx, Dec 25, 2014
  3. DoHxCHAOS
    DoHxCHAOS Guest
    Looking for a clan cod aw

I'm looking for a clan for advanced warfare and gta v online I have a 1.04 kid in advanced warfare and have played other cods I have a 2.03 in gta v. Mainly looking for a good clan or even a couple people to stArt a clan together

DoHxCHAOS, Dec 25, 2014
  4. Nesquiked Win User

HMCC: Multiplayer Playlist Search Engine Question

From the RTX menu video the playlists looked like this:

H2A Team (Slayer and Objective)

Team Slayer (H1-4)

BTB (H1-4)

Halo: CE Team (Slayer and Objective)

Halo 2 Classic Team (Slayer and Objective)

Halo 3 Team (Slayer and Objective)

Halo 4 Team (Slayer and Objective)

And then a rotational playlist which could be anything

So, right now it doesn't look like you can get too specific with what you want to search for.
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

New Gametype: Dominion

This looks like a way better version of Invasion Slayer. Really looking forward to it. The downfall of invasion slayer was hemorrhage and objective spawns. It was terrible for the elites if the objective spawned right next to the spartan spawn.
  6. PaLaDiN Gh0sT Win User

Sacred Seven Now Recruiting 21+

TEAM PALADIN RECRUITING

Team Paladin is now looking for members that play call of duty advanced warfare we don't care about kd or if u change your gamer tag as long as your active and play objectively your in

TP has been around since black ops 1 and it's been op in every cod game we have won over 50 clan matches and evan more clan wars

We also have a YouTube channel and a twitch channel we will set all that up and if your want to help upload you can too

If your want to join message or go on the call of duty advanced warfare app and search Te4m PaLaDiN and send a application
  7. PaLaDiN Gh0sT Win User

CHRISTIAN GAMERS!

TEAM PALADIN RECRUITING

Team Paladin is now looking for members that play call of duty advanced warfare we don't care about kd or if u change your gamer tag as long as your active and play objectively your in

TP has been around since black ops 1 and it's been op in every cod game we have won over 50 clan matches and evan more clan wars

We also have a YouTube channel and a twitch channel we will set all that up and if your want to help upload you can too

If your want to join message or go on the call of duty advanced warfare app and search Te4m PaLaDiN and send a application
  8. PaLaDiN Gh0sT Win User

The Xbox Clan

TEAM PALADIN RECRUITING

Thema:

1. Advanced warfare Xbox 1 clan!! Looking for 2 slayers and an objective!!! - Similar Threads - Advanced warfare clan

2. Looking for an advanced warfare clan or other mature people to play with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for an advanced warfare clan or other mature people to play with.: Hello, I come from the Netherlands but speak fluent english. Looking for people or a clan to play advanced warfare with. Skill is not important. Just 18+ and a good atmosphere. I also curse...
  3. Looking for clan for Advanced Warfare - Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for clan for Advanced Warfare - Xbox 360: Hello, My username is , and I am currently looking to join a clan that participates in Ranked Play, maybe some hardcore matches, and also regular matches such as S&D, Team Death match etc. etc. I...
  4. Any Call of duty advanced warfare exo zombie clans?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Call of duty advanced warfare exo zombie clans?: Hey i am looking to join a clan that play exo zombies alot....other games are cool but i want to join a clan that kick but in exo zombies d4d14a4f-02b6-4d02-89f3-3e96b911f11b
  5. Looking for people who wanna join a clan wars team on advanced warfare xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people who wanna join a clan wars team on advanced warfare xbox 360.: Hostility Gaming is looking for people to join a clan wars team. add me or message me if you wanna join 13a446c3-42de-4229-94fa-44e598bd2f51
  6. Looking for advanced warfare clan members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for advanced warfare clan members: Hey everyone my clan and I are looking for new members. If you have a cod account and would like to join a clan just sent me a message and add me on xbox one my gamer tag is:...
  7. Xbox One Advanced Warfare Clan Won't Level Up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Advanced Warfare Clan Won't Level Up?: 3 person clan entered in bronze div and won clan war, it has been well more than the "up to 72 hrs" for rewards to go out. current clan level is one, cxp required for level 2 is 650 xcp,...
  8. ADVANCE WARFARE XBOX ONE CLAN LOOKING FOR RECRUITS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ADVANCE WARFARE XBOX ONE CLAN LOOKING FOR RECRUITS: I AM IN A CLAN CALLED ARAB AND WE JUST WON THE LAGOS CLAN WAR. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING A CLAN THAT JUST WANTS TO WIN ADD ME AS A FRIEND LIVE: 3178d3f3-4dd2-40fd-b7e4-bb1417a11344
  9. Uk clan members wanted ADVANCED WARFARE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uk clan members wanted ADVANCED WARFARE: Hi I'm starting up a new clan I have 7 members so far and currently winning this clan war if you would like to join add me and send me a message XBOX ONE MUST BE over 16 have a mic...
  10. Looking for advanced warfare team/clan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for advanced warfare team/clan: I'm a big player of cod and want to take it to the next level m along a team entering tournaments and competitions and making a social media network for the team etc etc. So just looking for...