Adventure Club looking for teammates :)

Discus and support Adventure Club looking for teammates :) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all who clicked on this post! Like you I am very excited and counting down the long days for this game to be released. While I have about 4 other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Craig-FF0872E2-0494-44AD-B78D-CC62E0D89160, May 6, 2015.

1. Adventure Club looking for teammates :)

Hi all who clicked on this post! Like you I am very excited and counting down the long days for this game to be released. While I have about 4 other dedicated friends that are waitng just as patiently as I am we would like to invite others to join us! I
    personally have been raised on MMO's my entire life and havent been more excited to dive into one more than this. If you share the same passion, want knowledge companions or just want to be part of our community send me over a message online! Id love to chatt
    with you and talk about what class and race you're waiting to play! Daniel Craig is my GT look forward to hearing from you, adventure on!

:)

Daniel Craig-FF0872E2-0494-44AD-B78D-CC62E0D89160, May 6, 2015
  2. SlateAce
    SlateAce Guest
    Looking for teammates in my friends online club

we are on a different team deep south dangles

SlateAce, May 6, 2015
  3. SlateAce
    SlateAce Guest

so far we have 3 people including me on the roster.we are looking for more people to play against each other. our club team is called NBA is better.

SlateAce, May 6, 2015
  4. Adventure Club looking for teammates :)

Daniel Craig-FF0872E2-0494-44AD-B78D-CC62E0D89160, May 7, 2015
  5. Daniel Craig-FF0872E Win User

6. SlateAce Win User

we are on a different team deep south dangles
  7. ghost ECHO sevn Win User

Looking for teammates

Add me bro, we're in the same time zone. Also get on the Unified Team players thread. Im trying to keep that list good and current.
  8. Jaximus Decimus Win User

Looking for Teammates!

Stop being "that guy", Bob. Haha, wow.
  9. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Looking for Teammates!

... Sigh.

You won't tell us where you're from for connection and matchmaking purposes but you'll tell us your schedule varies due to school and work commitments and that you typically manage to play each day? Interesting choice for a whole bunch of reasons.

Good luck making friends, and I'm serious. You'll really need it like this.
Thema:

1. Adventure Club looking for teammates :) - Similar Threads - Adventure Club looking

2. Rush DisneyPixar Adventure is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush DisneyPixar Adventure is not working: I downloaded the Rush DisneyPixar game and when i entered the lobby to pick what games i wanted to play, it kept saying ‘sorry data currently downloading, try again later’ so id wait and nothing...
  3. Disney's extreme skate adventure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney's extreme skate adventure: Why is Disney's extreme skate adventure not backwards compatible? It is one of the best skateboarding games and it got left behind with the Xbox and PS2. Please add this game to the Xbox one...
  4. disney adventures game, language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disney adventures game, language: hello, i have x box and i buy today disney adventures game in the online microsoft store. the game is in german language!!!! how can i exchange the game to english???? thank u michal...
  5. Make Disney Extreme skate adventure backwards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Make Disney Extreme skate adventure backwards: Can you make disney extreme adventure backwards on xbox one i love this game because i grow up watching disney and playing this game i miss it a lot and i think it would be fun to put this on xbox...
  6. Forza horizon 4 team adventure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 team adventure: When playing online team games, my rank is stuck, i have won several adventures but every time i start a new one the points for my rank shows no adjustments. I have resetted my console and the...
  7. Disneyland Adventures on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disneyland Adventures on Game Pass: Hi I've downloaded Disneyland Adventures on my One X from Game Pass. The game installs and loads OK, but the kids have barely started playing the game getting to the Matterhorn Bobsleds where the...
  8. Disneyland Adventures Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Disneyland Adventures Issues: Hi, i hope someone can help? In Disneyland Adventures on the Jungle Cruise im unable to collect Mickey's and coins as im jumping to collect as my character is not in line with the items i need to...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - Ranked Adventures.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - Ranked Adventures.: Why, everyone plays ranked adventures ? And why we are only losing our time playing, if we canot gain a single point? I cant understand why we are playing and the points dont added to our score....
  10. Welcome back to Skyrim club on xbox great place to meet like minded adventures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Welcome back to Skyrim club on xbox great place to meet like minded adventures: Feel free to join and participate in general discussions about anything Elder scroll related. Open to anyone 41b42394-a045-4fd0-82c5-4c843aa0b0ef