Adventure Minesweeper doesn't load

Discus and support Adventure Minesweeper doesn't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I unistal it and install again, and nothing.... It returns to main screen. Please fix it! I love this game... Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SurayaAbdallah, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Adventure Minesweeper doesn't load

I unistal it and install again, and nothing.... It returns to main screen.

Please fix it! I love this game...

Thank you

:)

SurayaAbdallah, Apr 1, 2014
  2. JDawgg77
    JDawgg77 Guest
    Adventure Mode crash bug. Update please?

Adventure won't load on my new surface pro. Got it two weeks ago, immediately installed 8.1. I have been enjoying minesweeper until adventure mode stopped working yesterday.

JDawgg77, Apr 1, 2014
  3. minesweeper adventure mode doesn't load anymore

update and I was able to play but when I went to my game box or what ever profile page or game box page that shows minesweeper main page loads but now I can not get access to minesweeper adventure which fails to load

Rixander Seventy, Apr 1, 2014
Thema:

Adventure Minesweeper doesn't load

1. Adventure Minesweeper doesn't load - Similar Threads - Adventure Minesweeper doesn't

2. can I access minesweeper (adventure) saved games on the cloud?

in XBoX on Windows
    can I access minesweeper (adventure) saved games on the cloud?: So the game crashed, and when I restarted it, it started a NEW game. Occasionally when I open the app, it asks if I want to use saved or local data. Can I manually access my saved game?...
  3. Minesweeper Adventure Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper Adventure Gold: I just started playing MInesweeper Adventure. I can't figure out how to use the gold I collect to purchase items. Where can I use the gold I collect? 0031aa3f-3422-4c26-b74a-d76d0833bf6f
  4. What happend to the store and bonus rounds in Minesweeper adventure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happend to the store and bonus rounds in Minesweeper adventure: I was at about level 20 and then I lost out. A few months later I went to play again, but I never get any bonus rooms or any visits to the store … the features are completely gone. What's up? I...
  5. Unable to go to the end of the microsoft minesweeper adventure game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to go to the end of the microsoft minesweeper adventure game.: I am able to play the game up to a point then the tiles disappear and unable to access the exit because there is nothing there. I even upgraded to the premium to see if this would cure issue. I...
  6. Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure mode missing far right tiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure mode missing far right tiles: I can play most of the Minesweeper modes except Adventure mode. The far right few rows are totally blank, and in order to get to the "exit" you have to stumble around and hope to not lose all...
  7. Minesweeper adventure mode crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper adventure mode crashing: For the last couple of months when I try to play adventure mode in Minesweeper, the game will load, but as soon as I try to move, the game will freeze for a couple of seconds and the crash out to...
  8. Minesweeper adventure final two columns and stairs not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper adventure final two columns and stairs not showing: Hi, Recently, the last two or three columns of blocks do not show up on my screen when the level first shows up and then once I travel through the level. I have to randomly click on blank screen...
  9. minesweeper adventure mode doesn't load anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minesweeper adventure mode doesn't load anymore: I have been playing minesweeper in adventure mode on my surface device running win8.1 pro with an i5 processor. Since two days ago, the app doesn't load the adventure mode any longer (exactly...
  10. Minesweeper Adventure doesn't work any more on any device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper Adventure doesn't work any more on any device: I have three devices with Windows 8.1; a desktop, laptop and Surface RT. I have Minesweeper installed on all three and all three are up-to-date with Windows Update and the Windows App store. A...