Adventure world

Discus and support Adventure world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys. I've made a new project world where you can spend your hours exploring, hunting for treasure and finding mob challenges all around the world.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CYBERK3Y5, Jun 12, 2014.

1. CYBERK3Y5
    CYBERK3Y5 Guest

Adventure world

Hey guys. I've made a new project world where you can spend your hours exploring, hunting for treasure and finding mob challenges all around the world. Send me a temporary (or permanent) friend request and you can join. The only requirement is that you
    must have a microphone or at least be able to communicate quickly. I am open to suggestions and or ideas once you have finished exploring.

:)

CYBERK3Y5, Jun 12, 2014
  2. Cha1ky
    Cha1ky Guest
  3. Your Favorite Indie games

Cthulhu Saves the World, Prismatic, Avatar legends, Magical Cube, Avalis dungeon, ligth's end, labirynth, protect me knight, Alchemist, Tobe's vertical adventure, Plucky's 3d adventures.

lordcontrataca302011, Jun 12, 2014
  4. CraftierPenny23 Win User

Minecraft achievements disabled due to previous load in creative mode

Are you referring to the biome discovery achievement 'Adventuring Time'? That achievement can be earned by either playing across multiple survivor mode worlds, or even on the tutorial world.
    I didn't refer to the 'Adventure time' achievement, i was just wondering if there were any adventure mode only achievements?
  5. NiTeLinG Win User

Rage new gameplay vid "The well" Spoilers

Im confused on this game. Is it open world? RPG? Action/adventure? what?
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

A Minecraft SOS

I'd partake in such an adventure. I haven't entered my Minecraft world in ages.
  7. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

Your Favorite Indie games

Cthulhu Saves the World, Prismatic, Avatar legends, Magical Cube, Avalis dungeon, ligth's end, labirynth, protect me knight, Alchemist, Tobe's vertical adventure, Plucky's 3d adventures.
  8. PhilMarck Win User

Microsoft you should

Sega needs to be careful because at any time they could go bankrupt, although I hope they don't.

-

Still awaiting for Sonic Adventure 3 (Sonic Adventure World doesn't count).
Thema:

Adventure world

1. Adventure world - Similar Threads - Adventure world

2. Forza Horizon 4 Drift Adventure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Drift Adventure: I have been doing quite a bunch of these drift adventures as i got better at it and started beating better ranked players in a fast pace. But one big thing i always noticed was alot of these games...
  3. Sonic adventure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sonic adventure: Fala galera, porque não tem os jogos Sonic the hedgehog 3 e sonic adventure na live brasileira? Praticamente em todos os países do mundo tem esses jogos e no Brasil não tem. Isso me parece...
  4. Lost all Adventure Maps - MUWG latest update

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all Adventure Maps - MUWG latest update: I completely lost capability to use my "adventure map puzzles" in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - with the latest update; I have unistalled, reinstalled (several times); I have awaited updates or...
  5. Disneyland Adventures

in XBoX on Windows
    Disneyland Adventures: Hi guys i was trying to play disneyland adventures on pc in splitscreen mode but when we press A the only one controller controls two characters if you guys have an idea why that s happening i...
  6. Forza horizon 4 [choose your own adventure] problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 [choose your own adventure] problem: We can filter the racing mode, you can choose all, but the following options, such as performance level, can only choose B or A or S1 or S2, but not all. Freeroam Rush can't choose all,...
  7. Big Buck Hunter Adventure Pro DLC down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big Buck Hunter Adventure Pro DLC down?: I bought the above listed game for Windows through WIndows store. I bought the full version of the game to use on my PC. When I try to buy DLC in the game, it kicks me out of the game, opens XBox...
  8. Favourite RPG/Action Adventure Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite RPG/Action Adventure Games: Elder scrolls online its grind though 198143b6-cf9d-4c6e-b90b-83d719669dc2
  9. can I access minesweeper (adventure) saved games on the cloud?

in XBoX on Windows
    can I access minesweeper (adventure) saved games on the cloud?: So the game crashed, and when I restarted it, it started a NEW game. Occasionally when I open the app, it asks if I want to use saved or local data. Can I manually access my saved game?...
  10. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Adventure 2: Battle: I am super excited about Sonic 2 Adventure being on the XBO! It's one of my favorite game cube games. One thing I've noticed on this version though is that Tikal, Chaos, Metal Sonic, and other...