advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway

Discus and support advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway Hello Joe4842! Feel free to contact your Internet Service Provider (Comcast) support or... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Joe4842, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Joe4842
    Joe4842 Guest

Hello
    Joe4842
    !

Feel free to contact your Internet Service Provider (Comcast) support or Xbox Customer Support

so that they can assist you through the process if needed.

Below I'll provide you with steps on how to set up a call back from Xbox Support:

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support

:)

Joe4842, Jun 8, 2019
  2. GrabMyWrist Win User

Hi,

Take a look at https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/port-forwarding-xfinity-wireless-gateway, then head over to https://portforward.com/networking/static-ip-xbox-one for specific settings for the Xbox. Also, make sure you check the game manufacturer's
    site, in case they have specific ports that need to be open.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Joe,

AS mentioned by ambassadors them are all good sites to help. You can also visit
    portforward.com. They have good reference for port forwarding. If worst comes to worst can always call your ISP as they will be able to assist you and walk you through the set up of port
    forwarding.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    Joe4842
    !

Feel free to contact your Internet Service Provider (Comcast) support or Xbox Customer Support

so that they can assist you through the process if needed.

Below I'll provide you with steps on how to set up a call back from Xbox Support:

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. Joe4842 Win User

thanks for all the help folks. I should be able to handle it now.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I'll try to help, but I'm honestly not the best when it comes to networking. I find there are too many factors that can cause issues. For example: wired vs. wireless connection, 2.4GHz vs 5GHz, interference from other devices, distance from router, etc.

Plus, I don't have a Comcast router, so I don't have much experience there and can't try for myself.

What I do know if the following ports should be open:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live

Additionally, you may want to check out the networking solution site:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution
Thema:

1. advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway - Similar Threads - advice configuring port

2. ADVICE: Using your Xbox One OFFLINE during service outages.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ADVICE: Using your Xbox One OFFLINE during service outages.: Omg, I thought I was frustrated. Folks chill. I feel your pain but at least his advice is not "Talk to a Live person". Please xbox fix the issue soon 4171c621-f9c3-4c24-9ed6-8a4b2621437a
  3. Xbox beta app on PC not working, any fix or advice?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox beta app on PC not working, any fix or advice?: App has been working fine since launch and I actually praise it often for the ease of use and they way it clearly displays the game pass games, which are a ballache to diffrentiate in the windows...
  4. Multiple problems with Xbox one x... any advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple problems with Xbox one x... any advice?: problems 1. Games/console constantly freeze. Have for hard reset it probably 3 times every time i play 2. Constantly getting booted offline. (Not internet, 500mbs and wired connection) 3. Never...
  5. Unable to install Apps, advice?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to install Apps, advice?: Hello, I’ve done some searching in this sub and online before posting here, but I haven’t found anything that worked... so I’m hoping someone has an idea. Installing games is fine and apps that...
  6. Xbox Streaming Advice for a beginner :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Streaming Advice for a beginner :): Hello, Fellow Game Streamers, I've always watched other streamers, and I have had this long anxiety about doing it myself. Now, I want to give it a try and see what happens (no judging LOL). I am...
  7. Skyrim advice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skyrim advice: I made a new character and I had a character that was level 204. Is it okay to use the cheat room to get my old level back because I don't want to lose this level or should I accually just...
  8. Advice: MS sent me a faulty Xbox that is now out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advice: MS sent me a faulty Xbox that is now out of warranty: I've been buying Xbox consoles now since the original Xbox came out in the early 2000s. Like a lot of people, I've experienced hardware issues (red ring of death etc). Granted, I need to stop...
  9. Need advice on this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice on this?: So like hi, hello this is my first post on here but I'm only doing this cause I kinda need other peoples thoughts on this. So recently I've just been random messages from 2 different xbox accounts...
  10. Who do i contact about tech support breaking my system with there advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who do i contact about tech support breaking my system with there advice?: hey all i'm posting here first time for me but wondering who I can email about my issue. my issue is I could not log into xbox live today so I purchased 1 yr sub but could not get on to live....