Advice on Rock Band Blitz

Discus and support Advice on Rock Band Blitz in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This game looks intresting and as i own all Guitar Hero and Rock Bands i was wondering. Does the Guitar Hero Guitar work with Blitz as it looks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APEXASSASSlN, May 15, 2015.

1. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest

This game looks intresting and as i own all Guitar Hero and Rock Bands i was wondering. Does the Guitar Hero Guitar work with Blitz as it looks slightly Different from any other Rock Band?

:)

APEXASSASSlN, May 15, 2015
  2. Summer arcade

They should of had rock band blitz in there

Flaming Pingu, May 15, 2015
  3. Rock band blitz

I'm loving the game just hard to five star songs lol don't think I got me yet

Flaming Pingu, May 15, 2015
  4. MelodyKaren Win User

Add New Titles To The Backwards Compatibility

Katamari Damacy 1-3. Also Rock Band Blitz and Rock Band 3.

That would be amazing.
  5. Flaming Pingu Win User

Summer arcade

They should of had rock band blitz in there
  6. Flaming Pingu Win User

Rock band blitz

Gold is quite easy, once you unlocked all the power ups, I use jackpot, blast notes and depending on the song one of the super notes (usually super guitar)
  7. Transmecharian Win User

Rock band blitz

Was reading a review on CVG sounds interesting, will wait to here peoples opinions
  8. Beard 0f Steel Win User

Rock band blitz

What do you mean by that exactly? I'm sure ive bought some songs on there that work on the first Rock Band.
Thema:

1. Advice on Rock Band Blitz - Similar Threads - Advice Rock Band

2. Controller Advice Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Advice Request: I need to know if these new Xbox Series X|S controllers are worth the continual pain. Every update breaks my controller even more, and there has been no news since March about any sort of relief....
  3. Just a quick question, wondering if anyone has any advice.

in XboX Insiders
    Just a quick question, wondering if anyone has any advice.: Lately I’ve been having an issue with either my “local saved games” having an issue(s), or my “profile has a problem”. So I’m either having to delete my local saved games, or recovering my profile...
  4. looking for advice on xbox platform for older gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for advice on xbox platform for older gamers: Hi There, I am a 49 year old gamer, I have played console games right from the start on every platform you can think of. i game along with others my same age and many half my age. besides...
  5. Xbox One X just stopped working and I tried all troubleshooting advice 500 spent just so it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X just stopped working and I tried all troubleshooting advice 500 spent just so it...: Out of warranty . Seriously **** you microsoft 3117fb14-8a7a-4a22-9e63-2a1632421d1f
  6. Hi my fan goes on and off every time I play a game or watch films any advice thanks liam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my fan goes on and off every time I play a game or watch films any advice thanks liam: Hi my fan goes on and off every time I play a game or watch films any advice thanks liam 635b8f32-d0bf-4404-ab66-dabc535ff583
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Warranty Replacement Help/Advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Warranty Replacement Help/Advice?: I initiated a controller replacement on January 5 for an Elite Series 2 that was a gift for someone. He told me he had the right bumper issue, and as it wore on he ended up with stick drift....
  8. Incompatible headphones advice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incompatible headphones advice: Hi! So im sure there are various threads about this already, but ive just bought a pair of headphones (soundcore life Q20) which i really like, but just discovered have an incompatible...
  9. have older Xbox 360 slim. Need advice on storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    have older Xbox 360 slim. Need advice on storage: I have a refurbished Xbox 360 with what looks like the 4GB internal flash memory. One thing I am noticing is that 360 games that used to play in my now dead 360 console do not play. I get an...
  10. Xbox One S not updating or downloading anything, any advice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S not updating or downloading anything, any advice?: Brand New Xbox One S, nothing was tampered with, nothing out of the ordinary.. until I tried updating the Microsoft Store... or really anything for that matter, can't download games either. I've...