Advised by Xbox Live Chat Support Member to Post here

Discus and support Advised by Xbox Live Chat Support Member to Post here in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi Basically, I have been an xbox preview member for quite some time but have not used my xbox for a while due to business. In the interim, it seems I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OZZ786, Aug 24, 2015.

1. OZZ786
    OZZ786 Guest

Hi

Basically, I have been an xbox preview member for quite some time but have not used my xbox for a while due to business. In the interim, it seems I missed an email asking me to accept the terms of use by end of March 2015 (I only realised this as I have
    not been seeing any of the preview updates). As a result, it appears I am no longer a member. Speaking to "Phine" at Xbox live support, they confirm they can see the invite but the terms were not accepted. Going onto the xbox one, I cannot see any system message
    asking me to accept terms. Also going onto the Xbox preview app simply asks me to register to be invited in the future. Thus, "Phine" at Xbox overall support live chat recommends I post here to request that the invite is officially resent so I can rejoin.
    I have a dedicated service request number I can provide privately to official xbox support members if necessary. Asking a friend to invite me will not work as the limited people I know that do have an xbox one are not preview members.

Thanks

Osman

:)

OZZ786, Aug 24, 2015
  2. Scott Bull
    Scott Bull Guest
    Missing Microsoft Rewards Points After Redeeming Gems.

I've been advised to post here by Live Chat after being advised to contact them by the MyVIP support.

Just over a week back I converted 250 gems for 5,000 Microsoft Rewards Points, however they've not been added to my account.

If I can receive some assistance in resolving this I'd be most grateful, thanks.

Scott Bull, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Purchased Xbox Live Gold, never received 1 Month EA Access

Hi, I purchased Xbox Live Gold but didn't recieve the EA Access code. I contacted Xbox Support and provided photographic evidence and was advised to create a post here for support. I have the case number for the Support Chat if you need to look at our chat/photos.

iii Am Dean C, Aug 24, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey Ozz!

You're set to get into our Preview Support forum. Go ahead and post this over there so the proper team can assist you! Advised by Xbox Live Chat Support Member to Post here :)

Mister Beep, Aug 24, 2015
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey Ozz!

You're set to get into our Preview Support forum. Go ahead and post this over there so the proper team can assist you! :)
  6. Livo-[xboxvenue] Win User

Gears of War 4 - Very poor servers / Unfair matchmaking suspensions / Poor support

Hi, I was advised to post this here by Xbox Live chat :)
  7. Deans Mommy Win User

Help! Unable to access

I did contact xbox support chat and they advised me they couldn't help me that it was a problem with permission settings on my account. They advised the only way to get it fixed was through posting on here. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks
  8. TheMagicNumber Win User

Gamerscore and Achievements have gone.

No I won't. I spent two hours on 'live chat' via support and was told by two separate advisers that I should post here as the forums are (supposedly) monitored by the enforcement team and within 24 hours I should get a reply.
  9. SamSoNiTuS2000 Win User

why have I been blocked

spoke to Xbox support and was advised to post here. unbelievable!!!!!
Thema:

1. Advised by Xbox Live Chat Support Member to Post here - Similar Threads - Advised Live Chat

2. Bought an xbox, began installing it. Use mobile app to save time it advised. Now, they've...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an xbox, began installing it. Use mobile app to save time it advised. Now, they've...: Bought an xbox, began installing it. 'Use mobile app' to save time it advised. Now, they've messed up and given me a [Mod Removed - Profanity] gamertag I never wanted in the first place and want...
  3. HELP? URGENT.! ADVISE.!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HELP? URGENT.! ADVISE.!: What to do about this.? I went to the Dollar General JAN 1, 2019 and bought 2 xbox live cards. The first was a $9.99 1 month gold membership card. The second was a $50 xbox gift card. As the...
  4. Support Team - Please Advise

in XBoX Rewards
    Support Team - Please Advise: I understand that in order to receive my points, I must deactivate my account for 48 hours. After reactivating the account, I can request all my points be deposited back into the account. Is...
  5. Had the code problem trying to sign in so deleted account as advised went back in now can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had the code problem trying to sign in so deleted account as advised went back in now can't ...: Had the code problem about signing in deleted account got back on went to play fifa saying we service problem any ideas please 6a45bb60-26b1-4372-b7b5-b750797b74cf
  6. Need help and advise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help and advise: Hi i dont have a lot of space in my memory in my xbox one if i erase some games no disk do i loose all my progress in that game. 9c256acc-d1c8-428d-be83-e99930d9181f
  7. Single mom buying first Xbox for 8 year old boy; please advise!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Single mom buying first Xbox for 8 year old boy; please advise!: Hello! Any advice appreciated for this mom who has never played a video game since Ms. Pacman in the '80's. I want to buy my 8 year old an X box. Trying to figure out difference between Xbox one...
  8. seeking advise for a suitable iphone car charger.............

in XBoX on Consoles
    seeking advise for a suitable iphone car charger.............: [img] I want to buy an iphone car charger and search in the web to get some solution of it.I want some useful information of iphone car charger as it has some advantage and disadvantage.yes i can...
  9. I PURCHASED AN XBOX LIVE GOLD AND KEEPS SAYING ERROR, CAN ANYONE ADVISE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I PURCHASED AN XBOX LIVE GOLD AND KEEPS SAYING ERROR, CAN ANYONE ADVISE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS?: I purchased an xbox live gold and keeps saying error, I contacted the store where I purchased the voucher and they told me to keep trying as xbox ones site is down but I don't think this is the...
  10. Renewed subscription, but when log onto game advises need xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Renewed subscription, but when log onto game advises need xbox live: I renewed the xbox360 gold subscription after it expired over a month ago. When I log into the xbox360 it acknowledges my subscription, but once I join Minecraft and try to join a friend to chat...