Adyen

Discus and support Adyen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alguien q sepa lode adyen [Mod Translation - Someone who knows what they say] c510c9dd-ab1d-440c-a6dc-a2cc5a20501d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juan��Zaragoza Fuentes, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Adyen

Alguien q sepa lode adyen

[Mod Translation - Someone who knows what they say]

:)

Juan��Zaragoza Fuentes, Mar 5, 2020
  2. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Adyen

Siento no entender tu problema que estás teniendo. Por favor, explíquelo mejor.

[Mod Translation - I'm sorry I don't understand your problem you're having. Please explain it better.]
  3. Arminator Win User

I had a charge to a credit card

You can go to https://commerce.microsoft.com and see if the charge shows up there.

Since ADYEN is a payment provider, you might also try to
    contact them here

A one dollar charge MIGHT be the price for a trial membership for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass subscriptions.
  4. mawichan Win User

Xbox Marketplace immediate Unrecognized charge after adding payment method

Thank you very much for responding Brad!

Earlier today I looked it up again and found Adyen is the name of card processing company. So I then thought it'd be some sort of fee or commision from them. Reading your reply makes me feel very relieved. I got nervous because it was my first online purchase.
    It feels reassuring to receive confirmation about the origin of the charge from your part.

Thank you once again :D
Thema:

Adyen