AE Acsess

Discus and support AE Acsess in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All Can anyone tell me why i am being charged a monthly fee for AE Acsess,and how I STOP THIS I have followed all the normal methods explained on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bazj, Sep 10, 2019.

1. bazj
    bazj Guest

AE Acsess

Hi All

Can anyone tell me why i am being charged a monthly fee for AE Acsess,and how I STOP THIS

I have followed all the normal methods explained on the web ,also looked at countless you tube vids

nothing helped

on all my account ie :microsoft or xbox 360 nothing shows for ae acess ,so there is nothing there to stop payment ,but still its taken from my account . Help

:)

2. choppyseize Win User

AE Acsess

Have you gone into your Microsoft account settings and cancelled the subscription there?
  3. darkist1 Win User

AE Acsess

Hi Bazj,

Sorry you're experiencing this issue, welcome to the forums and thank you for coming here for assistance.

In order to cancel your subscriptions, i'll link a guide for you. How to cancel subscriptions

This should help you cancel any unwanted subscriptions for EA Access
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

AE Acsess

AE or is it EA for electronic arts? if it is EA access that is a subscription handled by Electronic Arts.

EA access
  5. MetalNutz Win User

AE Acsess

If you've tried everything else give support chat a try.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. DARTHXBOXONE Win User

Beta Forum permission issue

i still cant acsess the beta fourm
Thema:

AE Acsess

1. AE Acsess - Similar Threads - Acsess

2. Ea acsess

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea acsess: How do i use my ea acsess that someone game shere with me fac13be1-468c-45ca-ab91-6b9fcd70e822
  3. Ea acsess

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea acsess: При входе в приложение ea для покупки подписки, целый день выходит ошибка, и ссылка на support (Mod Translation) When you sign in to the EA app to purchase a subscription, the whole day is out...
  4. pre ordered fifa 17 but did not get ea acsess code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    pre ordered fifa 17 but did not get ea acsess code: pre ordered it about 2 weeks ago 437c1513-9907-4495-abe1-17a2298bf7ab