AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL WONT PLAY!!!

Discus and support AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL WONT PLAY!!! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Avengers Endgame STILL won’t play! And yes i’ve updated, reset the console, deleted and reinstalled the app AND my profile. Eventually the person on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TwitchPeely YT, Aug 4, 2019.

1. AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL WONT PLAY!!!

Avengers Endgame STILL won’t play! And yes i’ve updated, reset the console, deleted and reinstalled the app AND my profile. Eventually the person on the other end admitted there was a problem and it would be sorted within 24hrs. That was three days ago.
    Since then, nada. WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO WATCH THE FILM I HAVE PAID FOR? Annoyingly it’s available in HD on all the dodgy movie websites, so they’ve obviously got theirs! Sort it out Microsoft.

:)

TwitchPeely YT, Aug 4, 2019
  2. TwitchPeely YT Win User

Okay, stand down folks - it would seem i go on too many US websites who were triumphantly talking about the 31st July digital release. It then comes out on hard copy in the US on August 13th at which time it is released digitally in the UK, hard copy two
    weeks later.
  3. H0n0uredEnd Win User

I support amber m's advice, following these steps should get you sitting back and enjoying your film. Best of luck from the xbox community
  4. HollywoodBull Win User

Hey my friend, exactly what the ambassador above said. The movie releases on DVD/Bluray on 13th August 2019 so I am not sure why there would be any problems or why someone would give you that information
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

3rd time i’ve done all this. STILL NO MOVIE. Not good enough.
    You will have to wait for the movie to drop first then it will work fine
  6. TwitchPeely YT Win User

3rd time i’ve done all this. STILL NO MOVIE. Not good enough.
Thema:

1. AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL WONT PLAY!!! - Similar Threads - AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL

2. Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...: Xbox Insider Staff Since the last post I made here 12 days ago about not seeing the wish list notifications showing up in the guide where the Alerts bell is in the guide. after going to the store...
  3. I am still getting update error (solved)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am still getting update error (solved): So long story short, I reset my console because I thought the issue we had last night was just me. Now it is still not letting me update and I have to update to fully reset the console. In other...
  4. Update still won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update still won't work: I was having this problem yesterday but after a power cycle it stopped trying to update. Now the update gets to the second stage and stops halfway through and gives me a error that says there was...
  5. Profile still showing old gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile still showing old gamertag: [img] For some reason its still showing my old gamertag on my profile, any reason for this? i have removed the account from my xbox and re added it and its still there. it does this on the...
  6. Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.: My gold expired and I'm trying to renew with the Gamepass Ultimate package. If I go to the "store" tab on my Xbox console and click on "memberships", the Game Pass Ultimate tab has the price...
  7. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...: Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family...
  8. Xbox One - Installation Still Stopped...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Installation Still Stopped...: All details here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-installation-stopped/00908f11-25e7-4d93-8e8b-717e85f4f803 Thread was locked without an answer. @Unabated Salt - No...
  9. Avengers Endgame special features dont play without skipping. [Mod Removed - Profanity]?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Avengers Endgame special features dont play without skipping. [Mod Removed - Profanity]?: So i bought Endgame, and surprise surprise, it wouldnt play correctly till i downloaded it to the xbox. BUT, the special features dont play correctly even after download, even ON MY DESKTOP PC!!!...
  10. looking for players to do raids/endgames etc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for players to do raids/endgames etc: Does anyone fancey some raids/prisoner/ or end games? give me a shout > TARGETZERO KOGA (HUNTER 30) ile play any of them 66cd2c28-9324-4525-aa46-ebcfbd3bab0b