AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL WONT PLAY!!!

Discus and support AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL WONT PLAY!!! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Avengers Endgame STILL won’t play! And yes i’ve updated, reset the console, deleted and reinstalled the app AND my profile. Eventually the person on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TwitchPeely YT, Aug 4, 2019.

1. AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL WONT PLAY!!!

Avengers Endgame STILL won’t play! And yes i’ve updated, reset the console, deleted and reinstalled the app AND my profile. Eventually the person on the other end admitted there was a problem and it would be sorted within 24hrs. That was three days ago.
    Since then, nada. WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO WATCH THE FILM I HAVE PAID FOR? Annoyingly it’s available in HD on all the dodgy movie websites, so they’ve obviously got theirs! Sort it out Microsoft.

:)

TwitchPeely YT, Aug 4, 2019
  2. TwitchPeely YT Win User

Okay, stand down folks - it would seem i go on too many US websites who were triumphantly talking about the 31st July digital release. It then comes out on hard copy in the US on August 13th at which time it is released digitally in the UK, hard copy two
    weeks later.
  3. H0n0uredEnd Win User

I support amber m's advice, following these steps should get you sitting back and enjoying your film. Best of luck from the xbox community
  4. HollywoodBull Win User

Hey my friend, exactly what the ambassador above said. The movie releases on DVD/Bluray on 13th August 2019 so I am not sure why there would be any problems or why someone would give you that information
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

3rd time i’ve done all this. STILL NO MOVIE. Not good enough.
    You will have to wait for the movie to drop first then it will work fine
  6. TwitchPeely YT Win User

3rd time i’ve done all this. STILL NO MOVIE. Not good enough.
Thema:

1. AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL WONT PLAY!!! - Similar Threads - AEVENGERS ENDGAME STILL

2. Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play: The title explain it all but I've tried everything to get this world back, me and my friends have poured countless hours into it and it's weird to see that it just ended up that way...
  3. Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...: I have ran into this ongoing issue with the prey game when I go to launch the prey game when I start playing the game witch is a downloaded game from the store on the console it runs great and...
  4. I removed an xbox account from my xbox but the option to play as the account still shows up...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I removed an xbox account from my xbox but the option to play as the account still shows up...: [img] In game ^ In xbox accounts menu v [img] 9d507a15-ed69-4bed-946b-2e5f9b9fe189
  5. Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required: DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANNOT ACCESS MY OWN CONSOLE INFO. So I am the primary account holder on my families xbox one console. My gamertag and passkey have been setup (over four years ago). I...
  6. I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard: Is anyone else in Preview Alpha, but still on the previous dashboard? My friend that is also Preview Alpha has had the new dashboard for weeks. Is my account messed up? submitted by...
  7. Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?: Since the Preview Alpha and Preview Skip-Ahead Rings began receiving parallel updates (including today’s) once again the console in the Alpha Ring is showing release notes within the Insider App...
  8. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go: I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free...
  9. Avengers Endgame special features dont play without skipping. [Mod Removed - Profanity]?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Avengers Endgame special features dont play without skipping. [Mod Removed - Profanity]?: So i bought Endgame, and surprise surprise, it wouldnt play correctly till i downloaded it to the xbox. BUT, the special features dont play correctly even after download, even ON MY DESKTOP PC!!!...
  10. looking for players to do raids/endgames etc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for players to do raids/endgames etc: Does anyone fancey some raids/prisoner/ or end games? give me a shout > TARGETZERO KOGA (HUNTER 30) ile play any of them 66cd2c28-9324-4525-aa46-ebcfbd3bab0b