Affiliate marketing in the next gen era

Discus and support Affiliate marketing in the next gen era in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Let's talk about online commercials, you know those little banners and links you see floating around your dashboard or game streaming services. Those... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M3tal Daz3, Sep 2, 2019.

1. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Let's talk about online commercials, you know those little banners and links you see floating around your dashboard or game streaming services. Those ads are created under affiliate marketing strategies that aim to reach the gamers and their pockets, yet
    sometimes the ads themselves are not even remotely connected to the gaming services.

Todays online gaming represents a revenue that generating billions of dollars annually. By design, it’s a field that encourages engagement and interaction, bringing advertisers lucrative opportunities waiting to be explored.

As gamers do you think these marketing strategies are getting more aggresive with time or you are indifferent to them? Should there be a mechanism in place to regulate online ads?

:)

M3tal Daz3, Sep 2, 2019
  2. CDMTX Win User

I usually ignore them myself (if possible). So far I haven't seen much in the way of ads making things worse on my xb1. In fact there have been a few lately that I've actually been happy to see and interact with.

There should be a way to opt-in/out of the ads you'd like to see on certain platforms. For instance, if you only wanted to see gaming ads while on your xbox instead of ones advertising diapers or something that has nothing to do with it at all. Maybe there
    is something like that already in place, I don't know, I haven't really needed to look.
  3. Epic Louie Win User

I don't really pay attention to ads, especially on the dashboard. I turn my Xbox on and either launch a app, go to the store, or play a game.
  4. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Online ads are regulated, at least in the UK. Regardless, I rarely see any thanks to a script blocker.
  5. Edgarour Win User

I’m indifferent but when every second the same announcement is happening to me, you bother me a lot like those of LOL
  6. lilbak82 Win User

These ads do not matter to me at all
Thema:

1. Affiliate marketing in the next gen era - Similar Threads - Affiliate marketing next

2. Why is Gears of War 5 sold and marketed in South Africa?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Gears of War 5 sold and marketed in South Africa?: Hi there, Gears of War 5 is being sold and marketed in South Africa, however, there are no local servers, making the multiplayer (Huge aspect of the advertised product) unplayable, as the EU...
  3. Adaptive controller- missing the biggest market share

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive controller- missing the biggest market share: I thought this would be a new piece of tech, where the pads would be touch sensitive trackpads where u can put a toe, for example, on and use it to move the direction you want. I had a TBI (...
  4. Xbox market

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox market: The xbox market wont load. Plays about 15 sec of the game im looking at thn i get an err. This page could not be loaded plz again later. Issue is on going for 4 days now. 2 times ive tryd to...
  5. how can I cancel my game order in argentina market?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can I cancel my game order in argentina market?: I bought a game yesterday in argentina market,but I think I made a mistake to buy that game now. How can I cancel the order and apply refund? ce04ab2a-5c44-4b25-ab89-828f87850a3d
  6. how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market from internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market from internet: how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market via internet? it seems there is no enough storage space in my console! but i really don't know the game file size when i purchased!...
  7. Division 2 - price 109.99$ for Standart Edition in Russian Market

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 2 - price 109.99$ for Standart Edition in Russian Market: **** price in Russia is crazy [img] This is the price for Standart version. Ultimate edition you could bu for 194.99 USD [img] Here is proof -...
  8. Games from unsupported Market

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games from unsupported Market: Hi,am from Ghana and want to get games on my Xbox one console...what are my options? 8993febd-84c5-4599-b994-e4255ce9372e
  9. Is there affiliate program for Xbox online store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there affiliate program for Xbox online store?: Hi, Maybe someone knows if there Is affiliate program for Xbox online store? Judging from links store that Major Nelson posts in his site there should be something. Thomas Was Alone kaufen –...
  10. Affiliation for xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Affiliation for xbox store: Hi, Does it exist an affiliation system for the xbox store ? I mean get a percentage of each purchases made via a link I post on a website ? Thank you 0f7734cb-1de4-4716-82eb-e71b48a7b552