Afflicted Gaming looking to recruit

Discus and support Afflicted Gaming looking to recruit in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Afflicted Gaming is a new Casual/Competitive clan, for both Xbox One and 360, looking to compete in CoD, Titanfall, Battlefield and Fifa. 18+ and skill... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Orbit xWaR, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Orbit xWaR
    Orbit xWaR Guest

Afflicted Gaming is a new Casual/Competitive clan, for both Xbox One and 360, looking to compete in CoD, Titanfall, Battlefield and Fifa. 18+ and skill isnt essential.

If interested msg me or goto 無効なURLです

:)

Orbit xWaR, Feb 17, 2014
  2. Join playfire gaming community.

I am not a recruiter for this site I am just looking to spread the wealth of a great gaming based community.

Listed mia 510, Feb 17, 2014
  3. IF YOU ARE LOOKING OR WILL LIKE TO JOIN A CLAN

XILED GAMING (XGC) IS LOOKING TO RECRUIT GAMERS WHO ARE FRIENDLY, MATURE AND HAVE GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP. IF YOU ARE LOOKING OR WILL LIKE TO JOIN A CLAN SEND ME A MESSAGES. HAPPY GAMING, HOPE YOU WILL JOIN FORCES WITH US!!

XGC SMOKENJOE, Feb 17, 2014
  4. Orbit xWaR
    Orbit xWaR Guest

Sorry moving to afflictedgc.enjin.com

Orbit xWaR, Feb 17, 2014
  5. Orbit xWaR Win User

Sorry moving to afflictedgc.enjin.com
  6. NsZ x AlwaYs x Win User

Clan Recruiting: New Affliction

Add me :D Search me up on COD:Elite if you want :)
  7. StoneageVulture Win User

Right Thumbstick is terrible

Obviously a troll, either that or is afflicted with the reflexes of a dead tortoise.
  8. Echo Drive Win User

NPC's are OP sometimes?

What difficulty are you playing on? Are you afflicted by any negative stats or effects?
  9. neilhorgan Win User

Shadow of Mordor new gameplay video

^ Alas, a problem that may soon be afflicting me also!

That time of year again..
Thema:

1. Afflicted Gaming looking to recruit - Similar Threads - Afflicted Gaming looking

2. Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...

in XboX Insiders
    Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...: I'm in the Preview Alpha Ring and have been having two issues recently, although one of them has been going on longer and just keeps becoming more frequent. The most recent issue is when I start...
  3. Will there be a party function in the new Xbox app and Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there be a party function in the new Xbox app and Game Bar?: The new Xbox app is great. Just needs a party function like the old one did. submitted by /u/FryToastFrill [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate on pc: companion app Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass ultimate on pc: companion app Microsoft store: I have xbox game pass ultimate it is showing xbox game pass for console. in the xbox companion app and on the Microsoft store website it used to show. xbox game pass ultimate for me now it only...
  5. Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation: Two games I was quite excited for were canceled mid-install because I needed to test a game after multiple PC reboots and was tired of constantly pausing the automatically resuming downloads every...
  6. Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken: Have stopped and restarted a download of Forza Horizon 4, selecting same installation drive each time I restarted and it would find the data and continue no problem. Now, when I try and download...
  7. Assassins Creed games just get better and better.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed games just get better and better.: I need to try the later ones. They look good. Might give them a try once they go on sale. cf245635-a482-4612-a49a-3df2a4daf8f2
  8. No audio in Game Clip recordings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio in Game Clip recordings: Evening gamers/developers, I have run across an issue when watching recorded clips on the Smartglass app and on my X1 console. At one point, this was a non occurrence, but all of a sudden it...
  9. Problem with Xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Xbox game bar: So my Xbox messenger just says "View this on the console" whenever I type to someone (on Windows 10), I saw they added the messenger to Xbox game bar but I can't access the messenger in any way,...
  10. Afflicted Gaming. Mature XB1 Gaming Community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Afflicted Gaming. Mature XB1 Gaming Community: Afflicted Gaming is a newly formed UK gaming community for xbox one players of a certain vintage (well over the age of 25 anyway). Born with the idea that gaming should be about fun, relaxing and...