Afflicted Gaming looking to recruit

Discus and support Afflicted Gaming looking to recruit in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Afflicted Gaming is a new Casual/Competitive clan, for both Xbox One and 360, looking to compete in CoD, Titanfall, Battlefield and Fifa. 18+ and skill... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Orbit xWaR, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Orbit xWaR
    Orbit xWaR Guest

Afflicted Gaming is a new Casual/Competitive clan, for both Xbox One and 360, looking to compete in CoD, Titanfall, Battlefield and Fifa. 18+ and skill isnt essential.

If interested msg me or goto 無効なURLです

:)

Orbit xWaR, Feb 17, 2014
  2. Join playfire gaming community.

I am not a recruiter for this site I am just looking to spread the wealth of a great gaming based community.

Listed mia 510, Feb 17, 2014
  3. IF YOU ARE LOOKING OR WILL LIKE TO JOIN A CLAN

XILED GAMING (XGC) IS LOOKING TO RECRUIT GAMERS WHO ARE FRIENDLY, MATURE AND HAVE GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP. IF YOU ARE LOOKING OR WILL LIKE TO JOIN A CLAN SEND ME A MESSAGES. HAPPY GAMING, HOPE YOU WILL JOIN FORCES WITH US!!

XGC SMOKENJOE, Feb 17, 2014
  4. Orbit xWaR
    Orbit xWaR Guest

Sorry moving to afflictedgc.enjin.com

Orbit xWaR, Feb 17, 2014
  5. Orbit xWaR Win User

Sorry moving to afflictedgc.enjin.com
  6. NsZ x AlwaYs x Win User

Clan Recruiting: New Affliction

Add me :D Search me up on COD:Elite if you want :)
  7. StoneageVulture Win User

Right Thumbstick is terrible

Obviously a troll, either that or is afflicted with the reflexes of a dead tortoise.
  8. Echo Drive Win User

NPC's are OP sometimes?

What difficulty are you playing on? Are you afflicted by any negative stats or effects?
  9. neilhorgan Win User

Shadow of Mordor new gameplay video

^ Alas, a problem that may soon be afflicting me also!

That time of year again..
Thema:

1. Afflicted Gaming looking to recruit - Similar Threads - Afflicted Gaming looking

2. Only limited digital Installed games are showing on Xbox one Game Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Only limited digital Installed games are showing on Xbox one Game Sharing: Hi, I have shared my account with my friend by game sharing facility, but when i am logged in on his console and set his console as my home xbox, only limited games are appearing on his console...
  3. Games do not appear in my games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games do not appear in my games and apps: So ill open games in my games and apps, and it shows blank. All my game screenshots and clips don’t show up either. But the games and save data are there, i can still play them, but cannot manage...
  4. Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?: As i said i cannot download my profile onto games that are backwards compatible from the 360 to the One. I have tried to play "The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition" and "Battlefield...
  5. Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...

in XboX Insiders
    Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  6. Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game: Umm not a question but i fixed everyones problem for backwards compatibiluty all you have to do is delete your internal storage for that one game like everything and it will let you get on xbox...
  7. Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game: So, I decided to buy a copy of RUSE for Xbox 360 and I knew it had many free dlcs so I wanted to log on and download my DLCs then I found out that my Xbox Live is disconnected. I tried everything...
  8. Game Pass Game Break

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Game Break: What's the deal with the game break challenges I see on the Game Pass App? They say to complete a game in a certain amount of time (2 hours for The Gardens Between and 4 for Riverbond) but...
  9. James Bond License - Microsoft Game Studios

in XboX Insiders
    James Bond License - Microsoft Game Studios: I've been an Xbox guy since the original Xbox came out. With that being said, it has been such a shame to see the Bond license languish between bouts of developer hell and simply becoming...
  10. Afflicted Gaming. Mature XB1 Gaming Community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Afflicted Gaming. Mature XB1 Gaming Community: Afflicted Gaming is a newly formed UK gaming community for xbox one players of a certain vintage (well over the age of 25 anyway). Born with the idea that gaming should be about fun, relaxing and...