Afflicted Gaming looking to recruit

Discus and support Afflicted Gaming looking to recruit in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Afflicted Gaming is a new Casual/Competitive clan, for both Xbox One and 360, looking to compete in CoD, Titanfall, Battlefield and Fifa. 18+ and skill... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Orbit xWaR, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Orbit xWaR
    Orbit xWaR Guest

Afflicted Gaming is a new Casual/Competitive clan, for both Xbox One and 360, looking to compete in CoD, Titanfall, Battlefield and Fifa. 18+ and skill isnt essential.

If interested msg me or goto 無効なURLです

:)

Orbit xWaR, Feb 17, 2014
  2. Join playfire gaming community.

I am not a recruiter for this site I am just looking to spread the wealth of a great gaming based community.

Listed mia 510, Feb 17, 2014
  3. IF YOU ARE LOOKING OR WILL LIKE TO JOIN A CLAN

XILED GAMING (XGC) IS LOOKING TO RECRUIT GAMERS WHO ARE FRIENDLY, MATURE AND HAVE GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP. IF YOU ARE LOOKING OR WILL LIKE TO JOIN A CLAN SEND ME A MESSAGES. HAPPY GAMING, HOPE YOU WILL JOIN FORCES WITH US!!

XGC SMOKENJOE, Feb 17, 2014
  4. Orbit xWaR
    Orbit xWaR Guest

Sorry moving to afflictedgc.enjin.com

Orbit xWaR, Feb 17, 2014
  5. Orbit xWaR Win User

Sorry moving to afflictedgc.enjin.com
  6. NsZ x AlwaYs x Win User

Clan Recruiting: New Affliction

Add me :D Search me up on COD:Elite if you want :)
  7. StoneageVulture Win User

Right Thumbstick is terrible

Obviously a troll, either that or is afflicted with the reflexes of a dead tortoise.
  8. Echo Drive Win User

NPC's are OP sometimes?

What difficulty are you playing on? Are you afflicted by any negative stats or effects?
  9. neilhorgan Win User

Shadow of Mordor new gameplay video

^ Alas, a problem that may soon be afflicting me also!

That time of year again..
Thema:

1. Afflicted Gaming looking to recruit - Similar Threads - Afflicted Gaming looking

2. Can I mod my Xbox(Beta) games on pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I mod my Xbox(Beta) games on pc?: I want to install language mod for "Vampyr" but Windows don't give me permissions. Can i mod a game on Win10? f8135c43-7985-4c4e-9107-57ef67652c4c
  3. Can I play old Xbox 360 games on Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play old Xbox 360 games on Xbox Live Gold: I have an old xbox 360 and Fifa 11. I just signed up for Xbox Live Gold so that I could play online but when I try to connect it says the EA servers are down. Is this a connection error or is this...
  4. Find ALL owned games??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Find ALL owned games??: The only thing ive bin able to find when i search a way to see all games you own is to check your the "ready to install" section in "my games and apps" but i know that you can also remove them...
  5. Can't Change Game Capture Location

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Change Game Capture Location: I've read another forum, where it says wherever I put the capture folder it will store captured video there. So I did and it was working well. But later I've changed my drive letter. and the video...
  6. Xbox Game DVR

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game DVR: Hello, When I use the Game dvr to record clips, around 80% of the time my clip will only show a still image. The clip will have audio, but the video will be frozen. This happens on all games I...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Code: I Got A Xbox Game Pass Code That I Do Not Need Does Anyone Want It 3c1ca5db-dbc1-4326-9c4e-d5991eac9584
  8. Xbox making long continuous beep when opening large games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making long continuous beep when opening large games: When I open Gears 5, No Man’s Sky, Tomb Raider, etc., my xbox makes a long beep that doesn’t stop until I close out the game. Is this an overheating issue? This happens for games on the internal...
  9. Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game: My Xbox Beta App Doesn'T show all of game that can be played on the pc via Play Anywhere Title . IT only show me Ark Survival Evolved but i bought the halo wars 2 Ultimate edition that gave me...
  10. Afflicted Gaming. Mature XB1 Gaming Community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Afflicted Gaming. Mature XB1 Gaming Community: Afflicted Gaming is a newly formed UK gaming community for xbox one players of a certain vintage (well over the age of 25 anyway). Born with the idea that gaming should be about fun, relaxing and...