After 3 months my controller is going out

Discus and support After 3 months my controller is going out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Horrible my controller and bottons are going out xbox with star wars bundle 9e771bf8-174a-4492-be15-4d3b03a26655 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnnaliseDominguez, May 24, 2020.

1. After 3 months my controller is going out

Horrible

my controller and bottons are going out

xbox with star wars bundle

:)

AnnaliseDominguez, May 24, 2020
  2. Juliomagnus Win User

Contact Microsoft. You have your warranty. 😉
  3. xXx JB00GIE xXx Win User

I go through Xbox controllers fairly regularly depending on how much I play. If you have not used the controller much, then I would follow the advice of the above reply.
  4. Pain130798 Win User

that happened to me, but the left bumper of a controller, i realized that was because an internal part of the bumper broke, so depending of the button it could have different solutions, for example what i had to do was to buy another bumper and I open
    the controller and put it myself
  5. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

If you still have the warranty, id send the pad back into microsoft for repairs...
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Home page tile selections

Hi Mark,

The issue with the thumb sticks is known as drifting. My controllers get it after about 3-6 months, depending on the games I am playing. Think the controller just gets wore out.

Brad
Thema:

1. After 3 months my controller is going out - Similar Threads - months controller going

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 not working 1 month after warranty expired.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 not working 1 month after warranty expired.: Well, I purchased my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 in November of 2019, my warranty expired on March 16 of 2020. It is now April 16th and my right thumbstick does not register when pushed down. I...
  3. Three Xboxone Controllers in three months is this a malediction or?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Three Xboxone Controllers in three months is this a malediction or?: Hi all, In three months i get three new controllers and they have always some sort of issue, the first i bought, the buttons on the right side A\B\X\Y glitchy sometimes not responding...
  4. Costco.ca online sale included the xbox one s (1TB), 2 controllers and 3 month digital code...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Costco.ca online sale included the xbox one s (1TB), 2 controllers and 3 month digital code...: I got home after picking up the xbox from the postal outlet and when I went to install the gamepass ultimate code that is printed on the card, it stated that it was already redeemed!!! What can...
  5. Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use: My controller's RS has stopped properly working and is most noticeable in shooters. The Y axis is not responding while the X axis is so basically I can look side to side but cannot look up or...
  6. 2 month old elite controller randomly shuts off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 month old elite controller randomly shuts off.: Xbox Elite controller. The newer white one with the better components, 2 months old. Randomly turns off. Sometimes it happens three times in 10 minutes other times it doesn't happen for hours....
  7. Xbox controlled (Design Lab - 1 month old) stopped working with headset(s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controlled (Design Lab - 1 month old) stopped working with headset(s): Brand new Design Lab Xbox controller suddenly stopped working with headset. Have tested the headset with different product (lap top) and they work fine. Tested 3 different headsets (3.5 mm and...
  8. Controllers breaking every month!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers breaking every month!: Is anyone else having this issue? This is starting to really piss me off to the point of literally switching back over to playstation. I have an Xbox One. I don't play hardcore all day or...
  9. No replacement on a 6 month old Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No replacement on a 6 month old Elite controller: it nice to find out you get a 90 day warranty on a elite controller..after spending $200 nz on a elite controller and it now unplayable due to drifting and only 6 month old..,only run 4 sets of...
  10. Going through controllers every 2-3 months. Why? Drift, every time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Going through controllers every 2-3 months. Why? Drift, every time.: I love my Xbox and I've been quite happy with their customer service in the past, but this whole having to buy a new controller every couple of months is getting quite tiring. From what I've seen,...