After Account Region Change

Discus and support After Account Region Change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Marketplace didn't change in my Xbox 360. In the Xbox.com website everything works fine. 4a587ce3-e3f9-4b0c-8a43-9773c308d5ab Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheeSaucee, Jan 22, 2014.

1. TheeSaucee
    TheeSaucee Guest

Marketplace didn't change in my Xbox 360.

In the Xbox.com website everything works fine.

:)

TheeSaucee, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Mrs L
    Mrs L Guest
    Unable to add son to xbox one

Nope, it was Stirling.

You can't change the region using region migrate in xbox.com, signed in as the sons account, it just errors when you try to do it if I remember correctly, or possibly just done nothing (I.e. Had no effect after trying it)

As you can see by my post above it is now sorted but my lad has lost out on a F1 car that was gifted the other day that he is upset about

Cheers

Di

Mrs L, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Metal Gear Solid 5

You're going to have to wait the mandatory waiting period of 3 months and change your region back after that to the correct one and obviously you shouldn't be changing your account region to get other regions content.

Look here for more information on account migration:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-region

DigitalAssassin, Jan 22, 2014
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Metal Gear Solid 5

You're going to have to wait the mandatory waiting period of 3 months and change your region back after that to the correct one and obviously you shouldn't be changing your account region to get other regions content.

Look here for more information on account migration:
  5. Luigi Raw Win User

Account Xbox Live

As stated by 'ngocphi', there is a 3 month waiting period after changing your region once before you can change again.

Please refer to the support page for more information on changing regions:
  6. SamuelAOl24 Win User

Error trying to redeem gears of war 3 code provided by xbox live after purchase gears of war 4

I live in Panama and change the account region to US after that I successfully redeem 2 codes. I already change the region
  7. Drizha Win User

Oh no! I changed to the wwong regoin there is no service on line !!

If your region on the account is that, the only option is to make a new account. If you changed it via the console (after making the profile) , just change it back to your original region and will change within about a day.
  8. medium bloke Win User

change region

You can check the region of your Microsoft account and change it if necessary by following these steps:

- Go to accounts.live.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.

- Under Account information, check that the country/region shown is correct.

- If you need to change the country/region, select Change.

- After you've changed the country/region to match the region for your Xbox LIVE account, click Save.

-

Reference: http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/manage-microsoft-account
Thema:

1. After Account Region Change - Similar Threads - Account Region Change

2. Changing region in your XBOX account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing region in your XBOX account.: I would want to know how can I change my region on my Xbox account. Not the region of the console, but the region of my account. For some reason Customer Support isn´t avaivable because it doesnt...
  3. Change the region on Xbox Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Change the region on Xbox Account: Hello, I want to Change the Region of my Xbox account to Germany, since that is the place I am currently Living in and also my Microsoft account is set to. So I went to...
  4. Can't change GamerTag, Account locked to a different region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change GamerTag, Account locked to a different region: Hi, I can't change my GamerTag. When I do it asks me to verify my location information and all that information is locked to the United States (select a state, zipcode, etc.) When I try to...
  5. The Problem About The Change of My XBOX LIVE Account Region(关于我XBOX ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Problem About The Change of My XBOX LIVE Account Region(关于我XBOX ...: Eng: Hello. I carelessly changed my Xbox Live Region from Hong Kong to Taiwan just now. I didn't meant it.I just want to figure out where exactly my Xbox Live Account belongs to. As a result,I...
  6. How to change the region of my xbox live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change the region of my xbox live account?: Hello, So, I'm Brazilian and I've recently moved to the UK. I've done all the changes described in the official page to change my location, and now I'm trying to buy castlevania SOTN but I'm...
  7. need to change back my account's region

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to change back my account's region: Hello, i need help, im on summer vacations on Dominican Republic, I tried redeeming a purchased code for 2 games i purchased back home to download and play them here, i couldnt download them due...
  8. i can change the region of my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can change the region of my account: greeting i want to know how long it must wait so that i can change the region of my account I changed my region on 09/07/2017 thank you 1201fc5d-01f6-4ec2-8ceb-cc058099dfaa
  9. Change 360 account region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change 360 account region: Hello all, Few days ago I just change my 360 account region by mistake and now I can't change it back to United States. Who can help me with this problem? I can't wait 3 months. Thanks. Sign in...
  10. Manage account only shows me US address options - how do I change my region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage account only shows me US address options - how do I change my region?: I have an Xbox360 that I have had for about 6 yrs now. I have tried to update my credit card details so I can watch Microsoft Movies and TV, but the payment details section only gives me US States...