After binding the card, in addition to thirty rubles, I was charged another 66

Discus and support After binding the card, in addition to thirty rubles, I was charged another 66 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I saw a discount on the game, I decided to buy it. After I bought it on my card, they reserved 30 rubles, but they also removed 66 rubles. Is this... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DiLittleMain, Jun 15, 2019.

1. DiLittleMain
    DiLittleMain Guest

I saw a discount on the game, I decided to buy it. After I bought it on my card, they reserved 30 rubles, but they also removed 66 rubles. Is this another reservation? Will I get them back?

:)

DiLittleMain, Jun 15, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Main,

As you already have a post on this issue we will lock this one. We will continue to reply on the original post.

Brad
  3. Никита Зим Win User

Xbox Live gold

Payment card for 500 rubles,and it costs 30 rubles
  4. Yeeham Win User

Cannot redeem golden member codes

Thanks for your reply.

Do I need to re-bind my credit card after account migration? Will the Games I purchased and redeemed disappear?
  5. jimmytrn Win User

Microsoft stole $20 from me

I mean I bought the $80 version of the game, and was charged $60 on my credit card. The additional $20.00 is just gone.
  6. SerVikRU Win User

purchase golg live QIWI Visa Virtual

Created a new virtual card

Passed to re- register the card through menu xbox

successfully acquired the gold in 3 months for 315 rubles

The issue is cleared
Thema:

1. After binding the card, in addition to thirty rubles, I was charged another 66 - Similar Threads - binding card addition

2. Bind button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bind button: i really need help getting my xbox one bind to work its been two days alread sometimes it come back on randomly idk whats going on please help me a7e99fe5-1bca-454e-ab4c-9098bbeccc14
  3. Games that binds us together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that binds us together: I played this game and loves it. I like to play games that nobody else is playing. On Xbox 360 my favorite game was Charlie's Murder. That game was load of fun. I started playing Guns and Cannoli...
  4. I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate] I can not bind the home console with my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate] I can not bind the home console with my...: I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate by Mod] I can not bind the home console with my account 333d0e5a-cbf7-4be4-ab7e-b271f3b48b07
  5. Xbox adaptive controller re-binding joysticks

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller re-binding joysticks: Hi guys, I am using the Xbox adaptive controller and was wondering if there is a way to make the USB joysticks not just joysticks but buttons. My idea would be that one of the joysticks would...
  6. Домашняя консоль не привязывается [Translation -Home console does not bind]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Домашняя консоль не привязывается [Translation -Home console does not bind]: Здравствуйте. Столкнулся с такой проблемой: пытаясь сделать свою консоль домашней, постоянно выдает ошибку:" Не удается подключиться к этой службе сейчас. Попробуйте еще раз чуть позже". что...
  7. please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and...: please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and I ran out of attempts please reset 106b6409-33d0-43be-85ac-596c69cb97ba
  8. Не получается привязать карту виза, а за привязку деньги снимают??????????[I can not bind a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не получается привязать карту виза, а за привязку деньги снимают??????????[I can not bind a...: Добрый день, раз шесть пытался привязать карту Виза и оплатить ей не получается, а деньги снимают, но при этом пишут Выбранный способ оплаты не работает. Для получения более подробной информации...
  9. Wireless controller not binding with the console most of the times, in energy saving mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless controller not binding with the console most of the times, in energy saving mode: Hi all, I purchased an XBOX One X console a month ago, in Singapore. I noticed that when i power on the console by the X button in the wireless controller, 7 out of 10 times the controller does...
  10. Need the ability to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to elite controller via Xbox accessories ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need the ability to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to elite controller via Xbox accessories ...: I would like a option to be added to the Xbox Accessories for my elite controller to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to my Elite controller via the Xbox Accessories app on my PC....