After binding the card, in addition to thirty rubles, I was charged another 66

Discus and support After binding the card, in addition to thirty rubles, I was charged another 66 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I saw a discount on the game, I decided to buy it. After I bought it on my card, they reserved 30 rubles, but they also removed 66 rubles. Is this... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DiLittleMain, Jun 15, 2019.

1. DiLittleMain
    DiLittleMain Guest

I saw a discount on the game, I decided to buy it. After I bought it on my card, they reserved 30 rubles, but they also removed 66 rubles. Is this another reservation? Will I get them back?

:)

DiLittleMain, Jun 15, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Main,

As you already have a post on this issue we will lock this one. We will continue to reply on the original post.

Brad
  3. Никита Зим Win User

Xbox Live gold

Payment card for 500 rubles,and it costs 30 rubles
  4. jimmytrn Win User

Microsoft stole $20 from me

I mean I bought the $80 version of the game, and was charged $60 on my credit card. The additional $20.00 is just gone.
  5. Yeeham Win User

Cannot redeem golden member codes

Thanks for your reply.

Do I need to re-bind my credit card after account migration? Will the Games I purchased and redeemed disappear?
  6. SerVikRU Win User

purchase golg live QIWI Visa Virtual

Created a new virtual card

Passed to re- register the card through menu xbox

successfully acquired the gold in 3 months for 315 rubles

The issue is cleared
Thema:

1. After binding the card, in addition to thirty rubles, I was charged another 66 - Similar Threads - binding card addition

2. Xbox bind button Not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox bind button Not working: Hi there. this was never an issue before but this just happened a good 2-3 weeks ago. Problem is, when i was getting my game on, getting that grid grind, my xbox controller suddenly disconnected...
  3. Key bindings Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition, Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Key bindings Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition, Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I recently bought AoE 2 DE, and as time went by I started realizing that my key bindings would always reset when I close my game. I cannot play the game because of this, and I think I've...
  4. Ошибка привязки карты оплаты в учетную запись Microsoft[Error binding payment card to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ошибка привязки карты оплаты в учетную запись Microsoft[Error binding payment card to...: Просто обидно, купили XBOX ONE и теперь не можем подключить не Xbox Live, не GamePass при вводе кода пишет ошибка покупки. Я так понимаю нужна привязанная банковская карта в учетке Microsoft, но...
  5. Can Series 2 Controller bind to XBOX Adapter for Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Series 2 Controller bind to XBOX Adapter for Windows 10?: Hi, It appears that the new Elite Series 2 Controller doesn't bind to the XBOX Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. The original Elite controller and standard XBOX wireless controller worked fine...
  6. ผูกบัตรโดนทดสอบหักเงินจะได้คืนตอนไหนครับ[Translati on-When do I bind my card to the test?]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ผูกบัตรโดนทดสอบหักเงินจะได้คืนตอนไหนครับ[Translati on-When do I bind my card to the test?]: ไม่แน่ใจว่าโดนทดสอบหักเงิน หรือ ซื้อ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate แบบ 3 เดือน ที่กำลังลดราคาอยู่ แต่ที่แน่ๆคือโดนหักเงินไปแล้ว ยังไม่ได้อะไรสักอย่างเลย 1 วันแล้วครับ...
  7. Binding of isaac

in XBoX on Consoles
    Binding of isaac: I can not open the game.keeps telling me taking too long to respond /load. Tried uninstalling and still no luck. Please help 214c8723-0e4e-4b05-9663-0ebeb13d97ac
  8. The game The Suffering 1 & 2 The suffering ties that bind made by Midway

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game The Suffering 1 & 2 The suffering ties that bind made by Midway: Hello i was wondering if. Microsoft. Can recreate the suffering 1 & 2 ties that bind it could. Be a great project 02e30c15-8d5b-4597-b534-3fbf9bfb49be
  9. Bind button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bind button: i really need help getting my xbox one bind to work its been two days alread sometimes it come back on randomly idk whats going on please help me a7e99fe5-1bca-454e-ab4c-9098bbeccc14
  10. Games that binds us together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that binds us together: I played this game and loves it. I like to play games that nobody else is playing. On Xbox 360 my favorite game was Charlie's Murder. That game was load of fun. I started playing Guns and Cannoli...