After changing my password, trying to sign in shows me a black screen with the circle...

Discus and support After changing my password, trying to sign in shows me a black screen with the circle... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just reset my password and I can't sign into my Xbox. 81e1d855-90fa-4d26-8134-9144bcf3b24f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GreyGhost540, Jun 14, 2019.

1. GreyGhost540
    GreyGhost540 Guest

After changing my password, trying to sign in shows me a black screen with the circle...

I just reset my password and I can't sign into my Xbox.

:)

GreyGhost540, Jun 14, 2019
  2. GreyGhost540 Win User

After changing my password, trying to sign in shows me a black screen with the circle loading icon which never loads.

Did not help, still continues to do this.
  3. {Parity} Win User

After changing my password, trying to sign in shows me a black screen with the circle loading icon which never loads.

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. Drunk RedNek Win User

Sluggish Sign In

Quantum - Yes, very similar. I haven't tried clicking around to get the Signing On screen to minimize, will try that today. Mine will sit there with a Black Screen, the "Signing On" circle spinning for a minimum of 45 secs after the primary Xbox loading
    screen. Then it jumps to the Home.
  5. Goodnight CCSO Win User

Stuck on My Games and Apps screen and can't go to the home screen

I not even sure that it's the preview program at all. My screen now loads up to a blank black screen after the my games and apps logo repeatedly pops up and disappears till it finally disappears completely to a blank black screen. It only shows the logo
    and none of my games and it also showed me sign in.
  6. MonsterFragu Win User

xbox error 8015b00e

Same Issue I cleared the cache as mentioned above only in market place I reset router. It happens after i put in password and it goes to save our remember password then the Friends pop in black circle on bottom I hit b and blam " Sorry there is a problem
    Please try again later Code : 8015B00E They look like zeros to me It is currently on my screen now Help please My renewal is 5/24/14
Thema:

1. After changing my password, trying to sign in shows me a black screen with the circle... - Similar Threads - changing password trying

2. change password

in XBoX Accessibility
    change password: Please help my son has forgotten where he wrote the code down to access his xbox so need to get new one 7ac3f4f7-bda7-4880-9390-2f74704ee9a0
  3. My account may have been compromised and I can't change my password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account may have been compromised and I can't change my password.: My friend sent me a very alarming picture, on his Xbox it was displayed that I was online and playing Star Wars: Battlefront II. I was not online and I don't own that game. I went to this guide...
  4. Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...: The last time i changes my password is in 2016 and am sure some français now my password i need help pitié laisser moi changer de mot de passe 56990a78-d8a8-4dca-8eae-9826a5a26272
  5. Password change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password change: How do i change my Microsoft account password i forgot it 06378e5c-e8bd-4104-a1be-51ad3db176d7
  6. Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One: Hi I changed my password on my Microsoft account and when I go to log into the Xbox one all I get is a green circle on the "Who are you ?" login page. Have tried hard reset and still doesn't work....
  7. how do i change my password

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i change my password: how do I change my password on my xbox one profile a2eb7669-cc8e-4b68-8ece-566101f279a4
  8. I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE !

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE !: I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE ! f9afab43-743c-4be0-8c0a-6f379a6de694
  9. Someone is trying to change my password and seize it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to change my password and seize it: Ok so I knew this guy just today, and we were gonna exchange account for the benefits of the digital rights and the sharing content, i gave him mine first ( dumb ), i thought i had a lot of...
  10. Possible Hijacked acount? or changed password. Trying to retrive an account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible Hijacked acount? or changed password. Trying to retrive an account.: Hello all. I cant login my my Xbox live account, and im not sure why. I recently bought an Xbox 360 again after 3/4 years of not having one. My email adress has always been the same, but it...