After factory reset xbox one will not allow me to add account

Discus and support After factory reset xbox one will not allow me to add account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Orginal xbox one, updated this morning. Could not sign into my account (Microsoft account took too long to start). Tried hard reset, same error.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kronos Dio, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Kronos Dio
    Kronos Dio Guest

Orginal xbox one, updated this morning. Could not sign into my account (Microsoft account took too long to start). Tried hard reset, same error. Factory reset xbox one. Still same error. Cannot add my account back.

:)

Kronos Dio, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Glad it all worked out😁
  3. Kronos Dio Win User

Hi

Are you getting any error codes or messages?
    I was, but lo and behold when I ask the community it magically works. Please stay tuned.

Thanks for the reply.
  4. Allebas Win User

Hi Kronos Dio,

Are you getting any error codes or messages? I had this problem earlier but a hard reset resolved the issue. Sorry that didnt work for you.
  5. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

MY BANNED XBOX ONE

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

How to reset your Xbox One console to factory defaults using a USB flash drive https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-factory-defaults-using-usb-flash-drive

then try to add you're account
  6. DerVaddi Win User

Xbox one friends list shows empty on console but shows all friends on phone app

Thema:

1. After factory reset xbox one will not allow me to add account - Similar Threads - factory reset allow

2. Factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset: How do i do a factory reset on my 1s console? Help would be appreciated 5200e538-b348-49e6-ac25-74780e4f2e51
  3. Xbox One X won't factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won't factory reset: So for the last several months my Xbox One X (preordered when it first came out) has been acting up. I haven't been playing it nearly as much because it's been frustrating me. Every few days...
  4. Virtual keyboard wont show up when i try to add my account to my xbox one after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Virtual keyboard wont show up when i try to add my account to my xbox one after factory reset: I have tried more factory resets and hard resets but nothing seems to help 1d232293-1455-4f21-9fb2-b8ad22181ae8
  5. Xbox one keeps factory resetting self

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps factory resetting self: Over the past few weeks its been more frequent. Now its a daily thing. Every time it goes idle it will reset itself and i have to sign my account in every single time. What can i do...
  6. Sold Xbox One without factory reset!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sold Xbox One without factory reset!: Sold Xbox one tonight and forgot to do factory reset. It was my 6 year olds and was set up to automatically log him in. It’s attached to my microsoft account and payment card. His settings...
  7. How to request password to reset factory defaults

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to request password to reset factory defaults: Hi, I configured the family control and guest key, but my son can restart the console to factory defaults .... the system allows to do this even when there is no user connected... how to prevent...
  8. My Xbox One factory reset on it's own

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One factory reset on it's own: I left my console on today and went to do something when I returned I found that I had to put all the information back in like I had just bought it. I had to log back in and also download my games...
  9. help me my xbox turns off every time i play fortnite ive tried factory reset turning off my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    help me my xbox turns off every time i play fortnite ive tried factory reset turning off my...: help me my xbox turns off every time i play fortnite ive tried factory reset turning off my xbox for ten seconds and take out power plug nothing will work and my xbox is brand new looking forwed...
  10. xbox one wont allow me to purchase content and wont let me reset to factory defaults

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wont allow me to purchase content and wont let me reset to factory defaults: subject anyone else having this issue or know how to fix ? thanks in advance 678383a5-9f97-425a-a1a3-5d7692ee4aa5