After factory reset xbox one will not allow me to add account

Discus and support After factory reset xbox one will not allow me to add account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Orginal xbox one, updated this morning. Could not sign into my account (Microsoft account took too long to start). Tried hard reset, same error.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kronos Dio, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Kronos Dio
    Kronos Dio Guest

Orginal xbox one, updated this morning. Could not sign into my account (Microsoft account took too long to start). Tried hard reset, same error. Factory reset xbox one. Still same error. Cannot add my account back.

:)

Kronos Dio, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Glad it all worked out😁
  3. Kronos Dio Win User

Hi

Are you getting any error codes or messages?
    I was, but lo and behold when I ask the community it magically works. Please stay tuned.

Thanks for the reply.
  4. Allebas Win User

Hi Kronos Dio,

Are you getting any error codes or messages? I had this problem earlier but a hard reset resolved the issue. Sorry that didnt work for you.
  5. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

MY BANNED XBOX ONE

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

How to reset your Xbox One console to factory defaults using a USB flash drive https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-factory-defaults-using-usb-flash-drive

then try to add you're account
  6. DerVaddi Win User

Xbox one friends list shows empty on console but shows all friends on phone app

Thema:

1. After factory reset xbox one will not allow me to add account - Similar Threads - factory reset allow

2. Factory Reset, Game Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Factory Reset, Game Lost: Hi all, I need some help please. I bought Grand Theft Auto 5 in the play store about 8 moths ago, but I was having some problems with my Xbox so a friend of mine helped me to reset my console. I...
  3. Factory Reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Factory Reset: I sold my Xbox One S but before I did i reset factory on the Xbox and removed my account and removed my digital games. I just logged in on Microsoft.com and it shows the xbox I used or logged...
  4. How to fix this?!?! I tried doing a factory reset erasing everything as well, and it still...

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix this?!?! I tried doing a factory reset erasing everything as well, and it still...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Playboipapi [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox wont turn on (need to factory reset)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont turn on (need to factory reset): Hello all, So, my xbox one (1st gen) is having a few issues. I'm trying to factory reset it to sell it and since ive unplugged it it wont even start up. It will start up for about 1 minute and...
  6. UPDATE NOT WORKING AFTER FACTORY RESET

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATE NOT WORKING AFTER FACTORY RESET: Factory reset console and update will not work. STUCK WITH A BRICK! 55ada315-a431-4af7-a9eb-226ae47845df
  7. Factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset: I did a factory reset on the Xbox one. My question is how long does it take? It has been at 50% for about a half hour now. 1b07b139-9574-45bf-9387-8f5f2d70c6a5
  8. Leaving Insider program after factory reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Leaving Insider program after factory reset?: So I recently purchased a used Xbox One S from a couple. It had a few issues with it, one being the fact that it wouldn't update properly. So I found the online support for update issues, and I...
  9. Xbox One X e105 Factory Reset now e102

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X e105 Factory Reset now e102: Hello, During the last system update the update failed and my Xbox One X crashed and gave me the e105 code. I did a factory reset but then got the e102 code. I know this is when I try to do the...
  10. xbox one wont allow me to purchase content and wont let me reset to factory defaults

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wont allow me to purchase content and wont let me reset to factory defaults: subject anyone else having this issue or know how to fix ? thanks in advance 678383a5-9f97-425a-a1a3-5d7692ee4aa5