After firmware update on One S controller and Elite 2 controller

Discus and support After firmware update on One S controller and Elite 2 controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Windows 10's Xbox Accessories never detects my controllers ever again. They still work, but Accessories cannot detect them for configuration. Both... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/chris92vn, Sep 11, 2021.

1. /u/chris92vn
    /u/chris92vn Guest

Windows 10's Xbox Accessories never detects my controllers ever again.

They still work, but Accessories cannot detect them for configuration. Both Wireless(using adapter, not Bluetooth) and Wired

submitted by /u/chris92vn
    [link] [comments]

/u/chris92vn, Sep 11, 2021
  2. HeesungKo Win User

Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2

Yes... firmware got updated and it's elite controller 2
  3. CarmeloV. Win User

Elite Series 2 - Problem with trigger rumble

did everything as stated

console is on 10.0.18363.7196 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.191016-1200)

did the controller firmware update again, this time via cable, it's on 4.8.1908.0 once via xbox, after that i tried it on pc

here is a video where you can "see" my problem

Elite Controller Series 2 - Rumble Trigger Bug

thank you for your patience
  4. NDE Kaos Win User

my headset audio isn't working correctly on my controller

try checking for a updated firmware the controller and see if there is one. What controller are you using? i know i had problems with my version 1 elite controller at one point of time
  5. xTeggyGoneMadx Win User

Xbox Controller Replacement not working

Did you try updating the firmware on ur controller? I had this happen to two of my xbox elite controllers aswell one of them was a wolferine elite, it wont update firmware on xbox, or pc. They were wired, and it was the wire inpluck that was broken. Hope
    you figure it out, before warrenty runs out
  6. cy43rguru Win User

Xbox 360 Elite controller stopped working on PC since last W10 update?

DFU mode is available for the first xbox one controllers, the ones without the headphone jack. All other controllers post that including the Elite controller don't use USB DFU(Device Firmware Upgrade) mode for firmware update.

The first thing would be to try and see if a firmware update is available via the Xbox Accessories app on the store, and if that fixes the issue for you.
Thema:

1. After firmware update on One S controller and Elite 2 controller - Similar Threads - firmware update controller

2. xbox elite series 2 controller firmware update

in XboX Insiders
    xbox elite series 2 controller firmware update: so apparently the elite 2 controller had a beta update through the xbox insider program which i was UNAWARE of. I always use my elite 2 controller wirelessly through bluetooth on pc but, today i...
  3. Xbox elite 2 recognized as normal controller after update today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite 2 recognized as normal controller after update today: Good evening, Wondering If there is a solution to or If some1 has the same problem as me. This morning i did a firmware update on Elite V2 controller via de xbox, after i tried to reconnect it...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 did not receive firmware update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 did not receive firmware update: Is it not going to receive the Dynamic Latency Input update like the other Xbox One controllers or there are some Xbox One controllers that are not included? submitted by /u/ZAYONATA [link]...
  5. BUG REPORT: Xbox One controllers Bluetooth connection issues after firmware update.

in XboX Insiders
    BUG REPORT: Xbox One controllers Bluetooth connection issues after firmware update.: PROBLEM: Xbox one controllers updated to version 5.11.3118.0 no longer work with the on board Bluetooth adapter on PC running Windows 10. SOLUTION: Controllers are able to pair and function...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, no firmware update button on Xbox Accessories App PC. Pls Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, no firmware update button on Xbox Accessories App PC. Pls Help.: My Xbox Elite 2 firmware version is 4.7.1872.0 Problem on Android: LB - Takes me to Android Settings RB - Takes me to Android Search B - Takes me to the Switch App screen Problem on PC: A -...
  7. after latest firmware update the wireless xbox controlled is no more correctly recognized...

in XBoX on Consoles
    after latest firmware update the wireless xbox controlled is no more correctly recognized...: Using the last firmware update the Xbox one controlled can be paired at the same time with an Xbox and as PC Unfortunately now when paired with a PC using a bluetooth connection is now recognized...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller 2 firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 firmware update: Hello, for some reason, the Xbox accessories app has stopped giving me an option to check for a firmware update. I'm attaching a screenshot below - there used to be a button to update the...
  9. Updated the Xbox One Controller firmware on Delta. Now controller is malfunction and...

in XboX Insiders
    Updated the Xbox One Controller firmware on Delta. Now controller is malfunction and...: After opted in to Delta in Xbox One Insider, a controller update pop up. Updated my controller, and now it malfunctions all the time. Only stays connected to the console and pc no more than five...
  10. Xbox Controller Firmware Update Completely Messed Up Connecting To My PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller Firmware Update Completely Messed Up Connecting To My PC.: Its as the subject states, Was going on to my Xbox after not touching for a long time to have a look at what's new there, and I get a prompt asking to update the controller firmware, I though...