After hard reset no games or apps are running

Discus and support After hard reset no games or apps are running in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help what else can I do to get my xbox working? After the outage I removed my account and all I'm stuck everyone I need help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarquelCooper, Mar 21, 2020.

1. After hard reset no games or apps are running

I need help what else can I do to get my xbox working? After the outage I removed my account and all I'm stuck everyone I need help?

:)

MarquelCooper, Mar 21, 2020
  2. MarquelCooper Win User

Ok thank you so much I'm about to do this right now
  3. MarquelCooper Win User

Ok I hope so this is our peace time lol
  4. MarquelCooper Win User

I did that the first time it loaded up with my games. Tired playing them didn't work. So I wiped everything knowing all my games are digital. I see the games but they aren't downloading to the xbox. The original apps aren't even working.
  5. Cowgrlzroc Win User

Did you power cycle (completely shut down) or actually do a hard reset of your operating system? If you did a hard reset of your operating system, did you select the option to keep your games and apps?
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Have you downloaded your account back on your console?
Thema:

1. After hard reset no games or apps are running - Similar Threads - hard reset games

2. Need hard reset if I want to play games.

in XboX Insiders
    Need hard reset if I want to play games.: Hi so recently after the update I need to reset my xbox one x every time I want to play a game. Error come up saying the game took to long to start. A normal restart from the dashboard does...
  3. Do my games get deleted forever if i hard reset?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do my games get deleted forever if i hard reset?: So recently ive realised that every few minutes i keep getting signed out of my account. Ive googled it and seen youtube videos on it and ive seen that people reset their xbox. I have been...
  4. Game crashes and every update hard reset no volume adjust

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game crashes and every update hard reset no volume adjust: Iam alpha skip ahead but every time there is a update xbox dont start up but need remove power cable to update. Also since last update games wont start and when they start it crash. Also still no...
  5. All my games started taking too long to start, hard reset, dashboard takes too long to start

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my games started taking too long to start, hard reset, dashboard takes too long to start: So this morning i tried to open a game on xbox, and got the message that it took too long to respond. I tried other games but they also said that. After a hard reset, it took a while to start then...
  6. Will a Hard Reset allow me to install my saved games again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a Hard Reset allow me to install my saved games again?: Split from this thread. If I hard reset my xbox can i install my save games again? 1af2aff3-1d97-4578-99d6-a0d6e9ab62f2
  7. Reinstalling bundled game after hard reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling bundled game after hard reset: Is it possible to reinstall a bundled game that came with my system after I have done a hard reset? Mine was a Call of Duty system and now that I have it back up and running, when I enter the game...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: No network connection after hard reset

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: No network connection after hard reset: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: No network connection after hard reset Having network DHCP issue after hard reset can't go any further. HELP! afe1064c-3be0-4392-9b51-ecbfa6e0618c
  9. Hard reset Xbox and almost all games (digital) will say 'do you own', Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hard reset Xbox and almost all games (digital) will say 'do you own', Why?: Hi Xbox one day I had to hard set my Xbox One (deleted everything) n resigned in n reinstalled most of the games I had. some games will say Do You Own This Game? and I cant play a lot of the games...
  10. H E L P I can't play any games even after hard reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    H E L P I can't play any games even after hard reset: The first time the issue popped up was last night when I tried to play ark (I had been playing fine just previous). When I went to the main menu to change my settings and attempted to load back in...