After i get error error 71 appear i got a banned console.

Discus and support After i get error error 71 appear i got a banned console. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After i get error error 71 appear i got a banned console. I dont know how. I allways had played offline, because i have not a internet. Whats is this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by laurynutis10, Feb 24, 2014.

1. laurynutis10
    laurynutis10 Guest

After i get error error 71 appear i got a banned console. I dont know how. I allways had played offline, because i have not a internet. Whats is this problem solution, can help me? After i get error error 71 appear i got a banned console. :(((

Sorry, My english not verry well.

:)

laurynutis10, Feb 24, 2014
  2. GaryMo
    GaryMo Guest
    Faulty kinect and now console in the first 2 weeks of ownership!

Just my luck eh?
    Just sent back a faulty kinect yesterday after I received my advance replacement and now today I've got disc read errors and none of my game discs can be read by the console. Add to that a nice circular mark around my Just Dance disc that was in the tray when I first got the error.
    So, a faulty kinect and a faulty console in just over 2 weeks of ownership! After i get error error 71 appear i got a banned console. :(

GaryMo, Feb 24, 2014
  3. Cj_0rt1z
    Cj_0rt1z Guest
    Xbox One Games Won't Start

Yup! No code, at least I don't get any, sometimes the (0x8027025a) appears.

Cj_0rt1z, Feb 24, 2014
  4. skys7
    skys7 Guest

skys7, Feb 24, 2014
  5. skys7 Win User

6. butterfaessle Win User

Xbox One X Games do not start any longer, game Profile cannot be accessed

Now, I got error message 0x800401fb when I want to start any of my games. After a while, not even the XOX started and error message 0x80010108 appears. None of the error codes can be found in the support error tool search. Please help.
  7. MCRISTY1985 Win User

Xbox 360 issues need help immediately!!!

I say it's newest system error. I think this is the error code F 71 so I have not found any information about this code. I can help with information
  8. YogurtBanshee Win User

Hard Drive cause unreadable disc errors and other issues

Same issue, I get the "disc is unreadable" error, but even with downloaded games that have no disc. The error appears after 3 loading screens with all of my games.
  9. beemr Win User

Xbox 360 Slim Solid Red Light Problem

I had the same thing after a failed update. seems Microsoft really botched this last one. I got error screen E 71. I unplugged it for a few minutes and restarted it, and it worked, but I've completely lost access to most of my internal memory. I have
    a 4GB, but I can only use 959MB now. still working with chat to hopefully resolve...
Thema:

1. After i get error error 71 appear i got a banned console. - Similar Threads - error error appear

2. Buy castlevania harmony despair i cant get the game cause appear a mistake or error of moment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy castlevania harmony despair i cant get the game cause appear a mistake or error of moment: im using a debit card and i wanna buy the game but the message appear every time that i try afaf05e5-6a40-4c44-a25d-02e8fe28ab81
  3. "Disconnected from Xbox Live" error message appearing whenever I start up a backwards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Disconnected from Xbox Live" error message appearing whenever I start up a backwards...: When I load an xbox 360 game on the xbox one, I get the notification "Disconnected from Xbox live" from a 360 notification. If I hit yes to check network connection, it brings me to the xbox one...
  4. Error code 0x8b050033 games won’t load and black screen appears

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x8b050033 games won’t load and black screen appears: So i jusr finished installing BO2 and when i tried to load it it says it cannot update, try again later. Then all of a sudden my screen goes black and it is unresponsive. I tried to play GTA V and...
  5. ¿mi xbox 360 slim le aparecio el error 0101 como lo soluciono? (My Xbox 360 Slim appeared...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿mi xbox 360 slim le aparecio el error 0101 como lo soluciono? (My Xbox 360 Slim appeared...: hola a mi xbox 360 slim le aparecio una luces rojas, antes de eso estaba jugando un juego de repente se apago cuando lo encendi de nuevo aparecieron unas luces rojas despues me puse a investigar y...
  6. "An error has occurred. Please try again." message appeared while changing Xbox Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    "An error has occurred. Please try again." message appeared while changing Xbox Gamertag: How to fix this error? I can't change it. 40b7e2cd-c0b9-42e1-a7dd-bd27be6877cc
  7. Error code 8015402B keeps appearing when we try to log in a new microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8015402B keeps appearing when we try to log in a new microsoft account.: The email address HAS been verified and these pages allow us to log in to thisaccount with no problem using the same details. We need to add 3 months gold membership and simply can not even log...
  8. Error 0x87dd0003 appears when trying to access Microsoft store from Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87dd0003 appears when trying to access Microsoft store from Xbox One S: When trying to access Microsoft Store using the app from my Xbox One S i get the error 0x87dd0003. Everything else works fine like internet connection and playing online games....
  9. My console can not start. Error 102 always appears and I can not do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console can not start. Error 102 always appears and I can not do anything: The error sign in the saved games began to appear repeatedly. I tried to delete them from configuration, as the poster says, but it was not solved. Then I tried to make a restoration to the...
  10. Hello! I rented a movie on Xbox 360, but I can not watch it. Error: 803c000f appears. What ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I rented a movie on Xbox 360, but I can not watch it. Error: 803c000f appears. What ...: Hello! I rented a movie on Xbox 360, but I can not watch it. Error: 803c000f appears. What should I do? Thank you. e55839cc-2277-4b0b-b46d-3191930d4a65