After I submit password to login it closes screen and does nothing

Discus and support After I submit password to login it closes screen and does nothing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can’t login to an account on my console. I know the 6 digit password, but when I enter the microsoft password it doesn’t say if it’s right or wrong.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CarWashDeluxxe, Apr 15, 2020.

1. After I submit password to login it closes screen and does nothing

I can’t login to an account on my console. I know the 6 digit password, but when I enter the microsoft password it doesn’t say if it’s right or wrong. It loads for a second then closes the screen and doesn’t login.

:)

CarWashDeluxxe, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

I can’t login to an account on my console. I know the 6 digit password, but when I enter the microsoft password it doesn’t say if it’s right or wrong. It loads for a second then closes the screen and doesn’t login.
    Sorry to hear it. It sounds like you have a parent code on your account. If you've forgotten the passcode for the console then you'll need to have the person who set it enter the wrong passcode 3 times. After that they'll be required to enter their password
    to get on the console and change the code
  3. crownsun Win User

GFWL Marketplace - An unknown error has occurred when retrieving keys

The client freezes at the login screen shortly after I submit my ID and password.
  4. Cobra XIII Win User

Netflix sign-in issues

I've recently encountered this issue as well. I happened after I changed my password on the website, then I hopped onto the console only to see a login screen.

I figured it'd do that, however it doesn't allow me to sign in with my current and previous password. It's really irritating. I've deleted it and the local data, re-installed it, and nothing. Same screen, same error.
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

Hello ! I wish for an agent to respond to this asap!!!!

The reason you couldn't get through to support is that they are closed on weekends. While you wait, you could try using the Forgot Password link found on the login screen of any xbox.com page.
  6. Cry Mnky Dad Win User

I WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK

ok, I will type slow for the uneducated... HE KNOWS THE PASSWORD AND DIDNT NEED A RESET!!! There is some sort of hard block on the account itself. MS Support has repeatedly said to submit the form and this would correct the issue, but then we are then
    told we submitted the form too many times.. I am quite certain that this has nothing to do privacy, hackers, or anyone the login/password is given to.
Thema:

1. After I submit password to login it closes screen and does nothing - Similar Threads - submit password login

2. How to submit ideas? - schedule downloads

in XboX Insiders
    How to submit ideas? - schedule downloads: I think it would be helpful to be able to schedule download times. This would be beneficial for people who have limited bandwidth. Thanks submitted by /u/c1gar [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft Xbox submitted request list by me -(My own little way to support good feedback).

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Xbox submitted request list by me -(My own little way to support good feedback).: Gfgghfhfggdhgdhdhdhdhd HHD huff d ggff f ggff hggg ggff JD gg submitted by /u/hcgfh [link] [comments]
  4. Unable to submit refund form

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to submit refund form: I am trying to submit a refund form for several games that were bought without permission after being hacked. I have spoken with someone on phone and filled out form for games purchased within...
  5. Submit a claim for warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Submit a claim for warranty: I bought a Xbox wireless adapter in april 2019. Now it stopped working. The light doesn't blink and the computer doesn't recognize it. I tried everything to reconnect it, until I found that the...
  6. Is there a good place to submit minor suggestions (not actual bugs/problems)?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a good place to submit minor suggestions (not actual bugs/problems)?: I'm only wondering because one thing I noticed when I got this update is that all the tiles in sections reverted to medium. Just think it'd be REALLY nice if they have to change things again if...
  7. Project Xcloud - can't submit feedback

in XBoX on Mobile
    Project Xcloud - can't submit feedback: I keep getting an error message when i try to submit feedback. Any thoughts? cfc47a41-49db-47a8-a9d6-f648b2509b8e
  8. Is there a place I can submit ideas for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a place I can submit ideas for Xbox?: I have one regarding games and Xbox avatars submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  9. Submitting a word for Wordament dictionary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Submitting a word for Wordament dictionary: I'm sure this info is out there somewhere, but I can't find it. How do I submit a word to be added to the Wordament dictionary? Wordament doesn't recognize "vardo" as a word....
  10. Can we submit game pass games like vote

in XboX Insiders
    Can we submit game pass games like vote: submitted by /u/monkey_fucker69 [link] [comments]